Explain?!! Hogg Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q

This is the video Hogg "says its 9:32, This is Alex View are you okay with me recording" This is a clip mash up ran on the media. It starts at about 1 minute with her speaking

Below is another clip of an actual recording he takes of another student and he states the correct time of the shooting. Further in the video below he interviews the same girl as the video Alex View, but the time stamp of "9:32" part nor her name is stated, but she says everything identical to the first link I posted. I'm led to believe he is interviewing her in the room where they were held but its not clear because she isn't on camera unless that is her arm we see momentarily. Its at 1:18 her part starts

streamable.com/4jjox

Does anyone see what I'm seeing here? Please watch both videos and help me put it together. My question is why would he make an official time stamp saying "9:32" it leads me to believe it was recorded as the events were unfolding so to speak. Why would he do all this if it was after the events of the shooting?

Also listen to the background noise of when Hogg and the other girl he actually interviews on camera in that room-It sounds similar to the background noise of the girl Alex View he was recording

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=zlhMGWyT_uU
nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-school-victims.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

So wait you are saying they had an active shooter drill the same morning of the day of the actual shooting??!!! Really? Maybe you can elaborate or clear this up more. So you are saying the 9:32 timestamp was Hogg interviewing Alex about the drill?

yes. THey had an active shooter drill the same morning.

What are the fucking odds man...weird

dead black girl

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

WTF..Idk about the girl who said she talked to cruz...she kept looking away from the camera...I love how she said wow I thought it would be you lmao...I can't tell whats true but something here fuckyyyy...the other guy said it was an active shooter drill...the kids in the video just said fire drill

>I love how she said wow I thought it would be you lmao.
That's because she knew he was supposed to be suicided.

How would she know that? Honestly, she was just a student right? Elaborate?

Israel keeps shit company. Lol

THEYRE ALL CRISIS ACTORS

Israel is the deep state.

Well she said she heard shooting while talking to him, so what is her agenda here for her to say that as a crisis actor? Wouldn't that fuck up the story a bit for him as a patsy. After some of the weird shit I saw with Sandy Hook, like the guy smiling before going on camera and then crying once they start rolling I just don't know what to think anymore...shits fucked man so fucked

its the jews

Be honest how fucked is everything...you can't just say that to normies without giving tons of context and evidence and even then it just over their heads...I think this whole operation is a distraction from the Nunez Memo and all the shit that is going to unfold about how dirty the government, previous adminstration, and the Dems are , I'm sure there are Republicans mixed in there too...most of the elected officials are garbage and virtually one single party anyway

israel will die this year.

The guy or the country, fingers crossed you meant country. Lmao Not that it would even change much probably...based on what? seems like bold claim...does he know too much and the deep state will have to clean house?

The country

Well now you have to elaborate on that

Trump is gonna drain the swamp and expose the false reality we live in. 13000 sealed indictments filed since november. 9/11, JFK, WW2. Rothschild etc.

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

1956 Presidential Campaign Slogans
Peace and Prosperity -Dwight Eisenhower

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

He's got a bigger hogg than you, white boy.

Hmm I'll take a look thanks...lots of info

Even looking at this photo you can see he looks meek and submissive. Poor guys mind musta been super fucked from the bullying, parents deaths, and Jew medicine along with being the poster child for the amerimutt meme.

Uh what? seriously what?

Yea looks a lot different in the recent pics...what year was this pic taken I wonder

Nobody died.

>the actual shooting
you're still not getting it
there was no actual shooting
they had the drill for purpose of creating the illusion of one based off of nothing more than it being the narrative and using the drill to provide the crisis acting footage to make it seem more believable even though there hasnt been any actual proof of a shooting having occured yet

if someone says they hear shooting, does that automatically make it true? so if i say i heard your mom's fucking cunt get ripped open bg tyrone's bbc all night does that also make it automatically true? think for 2 fucking second you blathering retard, anyone can pay a stupid fucking kid especially a kike kid with an inherent loxist bent to sat anything for any reason, money, gift, threats of violence or death, or sgared goals like the disarmament and extermination of the white race, i swear to god you are so fucking dumb that you deserve to die as you are non sentient

Didn't they name people who "died"? Wouldn't it be easy to tell if it was made up bullshit of specific names of people they claimed are deceased now?

here some grabs from the very first thread, really early on

So they paid multiple hundreds of people and its just all a complete hoax all of it? No one died-not even proof of death at all? Instead of being a faggot provide evidence...I'm not so unreasonable to believe something with proof

>Poor guys mind musta been super fucked from the bullying
oh you poor cia nigger you must be so heart broken

Also her claim is evidence that Cruz was essentially innocent...so what the fuck are you even saying?

here read these little stories. see if you notice the differences

>what year was this pic taken I wonder
There are christmas decorations on the side, and his mom died a few months ago so it was probably December 2017

One says before the fire alarm and one says after

also she said he was trouble in middle school the other says highschool if that matters ....what else?

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida 720p
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=zlhMGWyT_uU

that it! Sometimes they never even mention fire alarms. They never mention the gas mask anymore either. Something happened, but they dont wanna tell it like it is. so they keep fudging the story

did they?
what are they?
do they actually exist? (provide proof)
did they actually get shot? (provide proof)
until then, no shooting has occurred

check out how long some of these people were missing for. The building isn't that big. it very suspicious

all the minority kids I come across the parents dont even speak english

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-school-victims.html

I mean here is a list claimed by NY times...how would someone go about finding their actual cause of death or time of death assuming they've been dead before the incident or something

What the fuck? They told them they would have people screaming and dragged away for a drill?
Is this scary to anyone else? The possibility that a group of powerful people are doing this shit in an attempt disarm us?

The intent seems so clear, everything about this shooting feels like a psyop to me. Turning voters against those who won't sell out our rights, directing the talking points onto guns specifically rifles. I think we are being played. I feel like popular social opinion is broadcasted by bots, and repeated by some people fooled by the misinformation and lies.

What is the goal of this event? I can see the obvious attacks, but is the goal against guns or is the goal something else like gauging public response or total influence over the masses? Is it a small move that is part of a long con? Are they just reckless or desperate?

I thought it was distraction for all the shit coming showing Gov corruption in the last adminstration and the whole facade starting to collapse...It could also be moral blackmail as you are suggesting. First they get the second amendament, the first, and after that the rest fall quickly

its a packaged deal.
guns, lower vote age. higher gun age.
mass gun grabs on everyone with restrain order, hospital stay, addiction, ptsd, medication etc.

the lower voting age is just so they can legally fuck children... 18s to 16s 16s to 14s.

expose them all