Assault Bows

Is this shit even plausible, if you train hard enough can you kill 20+ people in a mass bow attack?

What would such an event do to the gun debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o9RGnujlkI
youtube.com/watch?v=EvKJcxa8x_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Bow_of_the_Hierophant
youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hOZAT5XMP8s
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/driffield-crossbow-killer-humberside-anthony-lawrence-southburn-shane-gilmer-a8158926.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>12th century+
>still using bows

everyone knows tactical sheep are the new weapon of the alt-right

I have a crossbow (I hunt with my rifles thought) anyone can walk into a wallyworld or Canadian Tire and Buy one no questions asked, and they probably have a greater chance of killing you than a rifle shot. The reload is slower though

youtube.com/watch?v=1o9RGnujlkI

How fast can you load cross bows

fire rate and projectile speed > damage and accuracy

While it is possible to dodge an arrow, it is not possible dodge bunch of bullets coming straight at you in a brink of an eye.

I think is still possible to kill 20+ people with bow, you just need a plan and good environment. Assault rifles can kill over 100 people in a crowded city because of their fire rate, but not bow, they can only fire one at a time, unless you are that cursed tower archer from samurai jack.

I would think so. Fire rate isn't as fast at all but still pretty gruesome. I'd think more wounded than killed because not as many bleedouts; arrow fills the new hole while bullet doesn't.
We've seen a lot of machete attacks so go full autist and go for a solidly made katana, practice, and go Dynasty Warriors.

put broad heads or one of these suckers (pic related) on the tip and you'll get more kills than with a rifle.

A razor broadhead can pass through a bucket of sand.
Even a BMG 50 cant do that.

would be fucking terrifying, plus they're rather silent

>tfw they didn't teach you about active archers at the active shooter training

Knives kill shit loads of people now. So you already know the answer. Commie faggots will only ever demonize guns and white males.

a lot faster than the nine years it takes to learn to effectively shoot a bow
and you won't kill anyone shooting twigs at that speed

>I'd think more wounded than killed because not as many bleedouts. Depends what use user

This guy could.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvKJcxa8x_g

If you can kill 19 with a knife you can kill 20+ with a bow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

Get on my level you fucking plebs.

They also slip through Kevlar like butter

Sure, pretty difficult though.

>Monday

>everyone is going to lunch hour

>outoffuckingnowhere !

>an arrow slices through Jennifer's left calf
>people stop and stare in shock and confusion
>Jennifer is writhing in pain on the floor of the cafeteria
>some sperg is on top of the table on the other end with a hunting bow about to draw his next victim up
>little to the spergs knowledge here comes the football coach
>coach straight up goldberg tier spears retarded kid off the table and onto his very own arrow head
>coach hailed as a hero
>Jennifer gets disability the rest of her life

>cops arrest arrow sperg

The end

You don't even need to train with a compound bow like that. Just pull back, aim the fucking laser pointer at the target and let go.
Get some fucking chisel tips to go through any clothing and you barely have to aim.

Don't tarnish bows please, you've already ruined guns.

I'll give you 20 dollars if you can dodge an arrow my nigga.

not in 1 go because everyone would scatter, but the silence of the bow may allow you to do several hit and run attacks before getting caught

plausible

>They also slip through Kevlar like butter
Maybe crossbows should be part of standard military equipment...

>the man who makes the bow is called the Bowyer, the arrow the Fletcher, the arrowpoint the arrowsmith, and the man who makes the string is the stringfellow
kek

You could kill 1000 people with a bow in a single day and it still wouldn't make the local news of where ever you did it. Who do you think owns the media?

with a mechanical bow like that? no
now a simple traditional turkish recurve is another story, assuming you are skilled enough at horseback archery, just ask the khans

>Just pull back, aim the fucking laser pointer at the target and let go.
With a bow at even moderate range, you do know that we have to account for gravity, right?

bucket of sand?
are you fucking retarded nigger

also,
>required training every day from age seven
>meanwhile a crossbow requires 2 weeks of dedicated training to put you at least on par with a master longbowman

There's that movie with that skinny white witch woman called something about kevin or something. The high schooler does a school bowing.

I wonder how bow scores will be in the future due to the silence of it.

well here's the hardest part. like I said, If you want to kill a lot of people with a bow you'll need a good environment. You must make sure to kill without alerting anyone, or else they'll alert their surrounding. Imaging in a crowded city, when suddenly an arrow penetrate through someone's skull and everyone is terrified and ran away. Well, that's a bad example, but bow is silent so you can just kill at least 2 or 3 in one quick succession, but don't just assume you can kill over 200+ like that in one day, it might take for about a week, or even a year if you want to achieve that much, and it has to be in a less crowded environment with little people, surrounded by buildings, or jungles that blocked other people's vision but you. Is like those Rambo movie where Rambo sniped people then immediately hide in the jungle.

r8 my bow lads

pretty sure some special forces from some country did use them at some point.

>Who do you think owns the media?
the bow companies? oh right

Too expensive

Use a fuckin longbow instead of a compound, reloads way faster and you can use archaic warcries as you shoot people

They don't consider gravity, or wind or archers paradox or anything like that.

It's still a law today, not that anyone follows it and crossbowmen existed back then but they had to be muscular, kids were required to train so the army could mobilise quickly and not have to teach them basic shit.

There were American allies that used crossbows in the Vietnam War

Can you stop stealing things from Guild Wars please?

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Bow_of_the_Hierophant

Thanks.

Put your pleb shit aside.

[spoiler]Runewords can go fuck off, too.[/spoiler]

A shotgun would be way worse in school shooting than assault rifle or bow

>What would such an event do to the gun debate?

Someone kills a bunch of people with a bow/knife/handgun
>it would have been worse if he used an assault rifle!
Someone kills a bunch of people with a rifle
>it wouldn't have been as bad if he used a bow/knife/handgun!

Kevin, we need to talk

You can actually shoot 2 or 3 at a time, they're just less accurate

It's pretty weird that nobody has gone on a rampage with a compound bow. Bows were made for hunting large animals and as weapons of war, they are not toys. Modern compound bows are even deadlier than primitive bows.

You don't even really need that much training, realistically thinking if someone went for the hi-scores they wouldn't be trying to snipe headshots from a long distance, but go for bodyshots on short distance. It's really fast to reload because you can keep many arrows in your hand at once.

Is that the KATPISS special?

rate my bow using statues.

>no burrito cannon

Fucking unwashed masses, I swear.

System lord guards/10

god damn this is gay

Why haven't we invented one of these yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ

>Someone kills a bunch of people with a bow/knife/handgun
>>it would have been worse if he used an assault rifle!
>Someone kills a bunch of people with a rifle
>>it wouldn't have been as bad if he used a bow/knife/handgun!
But my dude, that's true.
Just imagine a top of the line gun vs a top of the line bow and a top of the line knife, which weapon would be more efficient?

The question is not how fast you can shoot, but how captive you can keep the audience.

There was a movie with a bowman killing kids in a locked gymnasium. School shooters aren't the most creative bunch
>hurr me use ar15 because that the mass shooting gun
>me no carry two pistols or use ak47, ar15 is mass shooting gun
>me no use mustard gas
>me use ar15
>that how you shoot up school
>is how you get on news
>uggha
so I'm guessing that's going to happen pretty soon when some narced out teen figures he wants to make the front page

>20 people
Possible on a busy street desu

Those are true. Given the short range, is there anything more broad or particularly evil to maximize the shredding?

a european with that skill is a waste to not used it to hunt the kebabs. I bet she'll be raped after this video.

In a fucking school hallway from 20 feet at most? You don't have to worry about gravity, wind or fucking anything.

so its settled then? ban guns but you get bows instead.

>military
Military don't use Kevlar as anything other than a coating my bro.
They use steel plates because they face rifles, not 9mm pea shooters

Poisoned arrowheads. That's something you usually can't do with guns.

Even the wounded eventually die.

>Why haven't we invented one of these yet?
Guns came along and made things boring.

You don't get easily 100 kills with a gun no matter where you go and decide to go. Based on statistics. Everybody understands to fuck off quickly when they hear gunshots, while bows are seen as toys.

Someone with a bow would maybe prefer a secluded area, like a hiking trail. They'd probably get more kills that way than in a crowded place where everyone would quickly see what is going on.

you cunts aren't even trying, you just need a mate, a few bows, one to pop them off and one to reload

Full draw on a bow repeatedly gets tiring, try it out.

We're not talking about shooting up a school, also reload speed on them is too slow vs a rifle, more chance of error/being apprehended quicker between shots.

That's another good one. Go medieval and dip them in crap or something else that would fuck up the wound. Bleach? Meme option but that in an organ would suck.

It's not even close to boring yet. A hundred years from now, even guns will be made completely obsolete. Be happy you still have at least something

Why not use a sword?
>ywn hack through your classmates in a blood orgy of gore and bone fragments

Aconite grows in most places, so does deadly nightshade.

big game survivability when struck by an arrow is about 20 times that when shot with a 5.56
at 100 yards

school desks and chairs can be used as makeshift shields.
you need to be conan muscular to pull off a school massacre with a sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOZAT5XMP8s

While dressed like this

Young Turks started a poll on wether or not people support an assault weapons ban on Facebook, spread the word, I want this to blow up in there damn face

Yes we are. That's all anyone is talking about this week. Attacks on kids at a school. The fuck have you been?
And nobody is gonna "apprehend" someone at the fucking school no matter how long it takes between shots, and no matter what weapon you use. They made schools "gun-free zones" so nobody has a gun and everyone just cowers in the corner hoping they won't be killed until the police get there.

>mass bow attack
Nah, but if you go stealth archery route...

True. Classics always work I suppose. Combine with sword and you'd DEUS VULT across the area. I wonder what the news would do to twist it into guns...

Big game animals have thicker skin and muscle than the average 130lb soyboy teenager. And we don't use poison on them.

Just a dozen deaths from some kid with a compound bow would be pretty horrifying if every hit ended in a kill

It's faster in anime and video games

I'm disappointed in the "fast speeds" of real life

Wait. I've got it. This is brilliant, we're gonna be so rich. How about we develop a cheap, strong, bulletproof school desk and then sell it to schools. Think about how many desks there are at a school! We're going to make a fortune!

Australia I'm concerned.

Well I wasn't, I was talking about open field shooting and where have I been? I'll tell you where I've fucking been, inside your mothers gaping cunt gash. That's where I've been!

Clocktower archer? I would watch it.

Therr was a crossbow attack near me recently. A young couple called the police on a drug dealer. The drug dealer then broke into their house and waited for them to return home. The guy died and his wife godt shot but managed to live. It doesn't matter what the weapon is, if someone has the planning and forethought to fuck you up, then they will use whatever means that are available.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/driffield-crossbow-killer-humberside-anthony-lawrence-southburn-shane-gilmer-a8158926.html

maybe she's shit, idk
I dont know much about archery

If you want to be really creative then learn how to extract venom from snakes/other creatures, stick on small bit of tissue soaked in the poison of your choice.

Go crazy.

>broad or particularly evil to maximize the shredding?
You could dip them in shit I guess, either way I would prefer to be shot than hit with a pic related

you need to literally train yourself to olympic levels of accuracy and proficiency to get kills with a bow in such a short span of time. rather than being a school shooter anyone that good with a bow would rather train participate in competitions to get gold medals in sports

What about a dozen kids with bows? Outside a school football game.

knowing shit like this exists makes me not want to leave my house

I'd like to see someone go medieval and bring a mace or short sword and shield to try and MLADY their way through the eventual grappling attempts.

And bring at least 2 friends.

I dont know man, she's a girl, when have you ever known them to be shit at anything?

would be impossible to organize a dozen spergs without one of them blowing the operation before d-day

bow and arrow, with a machete for when someone tries to rush you? yeah it's possible. most people are gonna run. you go to a liberal state and more people are gonna run

Why would you post this here and risk your idea being stolen instead of just doing it.

lol what a fuckin faggot. Just use a gun op why even bother with a bow. Go play D&D if u wanna play with bows.

Ur gonna get tackled before u can reload your third arrow. Noone's afraid of bows. Plus they're horrible in very short distances. Chances are you're gonna miss. Chances are even if you don't miss your target won't die with one arrow. Chances are even if you don't miss and your target dies with one arrow, you still gotta reload and repeat the process for the second target and wish that you don't miss and that the target dies.

Let's face it in a crisis situation you're not gonna hit all your shots. Even trained soldiers miss ~90% of the time, no one is tryna conserve bullets and you wanna overpower the opponent with shittons of bullets just as much as u wanna kill them one by one. Similarly in a mass shooting, u wanna spray bullets, u want an incredibly fast firing rate and a very very high chance of death per bullet.

With a bow... Ur really not gonna achieve much. Given that u'll be missing most your shots in a combat situation, and that ur arrows aren't going to be lethal most of the time ( real life isn't LOTR and you aren'T Legolas ) It's just... so dumb. Stick to roleplaying games, maybe roll a wizard or a priest, I hear those are the kinds of classes gays like to play.

I've got to watch this movie now

That was exactly what I was thinking. Big, bulky, bladed, and ideal for close ranges. Maximize what an arrow can do and you'll create far more nightmares than small holes in the wall or people.