DRUDGE PICKED UP THE STORY ON THE SCRIPTED TOWN HALL! ITS HAPPENING!

drudgereport.com

drudgereport.com

drudgereport.com

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/966550015408726016

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Q0bHG0Y8
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=BESH0Zq4l7I
youtu.be/TFz_XLJjb54
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE
youtu.be/_O8WBnoSWWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no its not

>drudgereport.com
oh shit its happenin

NIce try

/OURFUCKINGGUY/

The jews still haven't realized they can no longer control the narrative and now normies are going to see this get dissected in the open.
I imagine we could see all unconstitutional bans on arms restriction struck down.

Scrimshaw

I imagine we could see the swamp begin to drain. The public is becoming tired of this bullshit. The media portrays that the opposition has a strong backing behind it. They're liars.

2018 could be a great, great year.

Year 1.

Fuckin saved

Oh shit im losing 50 friends on facebook tomorrow when i share this. Fucking kek faggots didnt believe me cnn was making the scripts

Seriously fuck CNN though

Fuck all the leftist propaganda media, they are not journalists, they are fucking PROPAGANDA OUTLETS

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

as brazenly as it infringes on the right to bear arms, i'm not sure that 2018 is actually the time to re-open the debate on the national firearms act

Attach the CNN 2nd debate question thing to the post.

Truly a sign

After all these false flags this one is being picked up on the news. whats happening?

No. But we'll put it out.

It is time to show we are in the majority and start taking ground regardless of their tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
yes

The propaganda levels are too high. It's every single day. People can't take it for too much longer.

Normie Life
> get home from work
> turn on ESPN see niggers talking about niggers things, no sport
> switch over to news DRUMPH DRUMPH
> Turn off TV check news paper DRUMPH DRUMPH
> Play with kids and dog eat dinner
> lay down with wife in bed turn on ABC
> Jimmy Kimmel crying over something
> go to bed

You and me are now friends.

oh sheeeeeit! Nice to see, he misses about half of what is going on.

noice :DDDDDDD

Seems like you could barely even escape it with netflix now.

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

Holy Shit I forgot about Netflix

> turn on Netflix
> want to watch a doc with the wife tonight
> hitler is bad, hitler is bad, hitler is bad, hitler is bad, hitler is bad, global warming, hitler is bad
> okay we'll watch a show
> nigs, gay kids, queers, lesbians
> fuck it

youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Q0bHG0Y8
we can do raids in rhodie brushstroke on leftists.

You only see it because... well you see it. Yuri was right, you may think people are reasonable and will accept facts, but they don't and won't.

Try to educate this bitch about black crimes, with FBI stats in hand. Irrefutable proof. Show side by side with poorest white counties having less crime than the richest black ones.

But i'm a racist. It's truly mind blowing. They'll bend themselves in a pretzel to ignore reality.

Pic related somehow.

the whole shooting was fake

The fire have risen praise kek

Uh... you don't get to bring these

We just have to wake up enough reasonable people to this fact before we can"physically remove" them to safe guard our future.

instant orgasm of justice

Until we have answers to:
How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

It is indeed.

I was just doing a hypothetical of a normies life. Me and my woman are red pilled. Well, some things I don't say to her, but she gets the basics.

checkem

1996 was when they banned the guns in uk and Australia . There are no meaningless numbers

sheeiiiiiitt

We're winning.

how can a wall be afraid? retard

just in case drudge changes links, here is the original video
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html

oh sheeit, well that certainly won't happen anytime soon here, it's one thing burgers would literally revolt over.

how can i go back to a country i was never born in? retard

Everyone go to the young Turks on Facebook, they've posted a Poll on gun control and I want Sup Forums to hijack it like the memewar veterans of old

It’s always a Leaf.

Dude I'm just here to steal your meme's and post them in public, Cus yall be puss'un

>propaganda
>Druge, Alex Jones, Etc.
Pot calling the cattle black

Imagine was 8 years will be like {{{Fear of end of terms{{{{{{ I'm scared need a big boobs women to hold me

Jew World Order dies this year.

Post this meme into public.

This is huge guys. Makes public question all the coverage so far, even the fuckin normies!

this. drudge is a zionist shill

The power of Kek.

Jared Kushner isn't a zionist.

As you can see shill we are going to run out of normies to red pill sooner rather then later better find a rock to hide behind.

pretty good reversal desu
dumb frogposter

Bump for Reckoning

I mean if we are being put into the latest kike streaming shows Sup Forums has basically memefiltrated the media they are programing normies with basically it is like we are jacking their signal.

The Fire Rises, Brother.

See

Behold.

I wonder why they didn't push it after Vegas too? Were they not ready? Was that the only real shooting so they didn't have a script prepared?

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Because it wasn't supposed to be a shooting. They planned on nuking las vegas the shooting was a false flag distraction to start chaos.

Bill Clinton is ratting out the kikes and Hillary and getting his life spared for it.

I don't do Faceberg. Anonymity is our strength.

Yes, the fire rises.

Basically Yes.

I however am not subject to any regulation or policy and am free to post all data.
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

Police Data
youtube.com/watch?v=BESH0Zq4l7I

Fire Fighter Data
youtu.be/TFz_XLJjb54

are you a cia nigger white hat?

niceee

Nah CIA is too cliche
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE

youtu.be/_O8WBnoSWWY

>be mass shooting survivor
>be on cnn, fox, msnbc
>have to explain you are not a crisis actor

just lol

Checked

Please, leave Sup Forums right fucking now

What am I looking at?

What do you think you are looking at ?

perfectly sums up american politics

checked

>paul keck

o shit. is he still alive?

You nailed it

Why is this fucking thing still standing. Need to do something about that.

Well that puts it in perspective.

If I lived in the states I'd have already done it.