>Hard physical labor builds muscle and teaches discipline
>Community oriented, no time for selfishness
>Family values
>Religious
>Vote conservative
>Amish women actually take pride in being the homemaker
>Amish women are loyal and hardworking unlike Tinder roasties
>Amish families have dozens of kids ensuring the survival of their community
>Amish don't consume nonsense television or social media leading to happier lives
Well Sup Forums? What's stopping you from becoming as based as the Amish?

seems gay

How is having a dozen kids with your Amish waifu and raising them in a strong family unit "gay"?

why the fuck would i sacrifice modern life for that? the amish hold no power at all and are completely dependent on societies stability to live. these white niggers can't even build gas chambers to get our eventual revenge

This. Their inability to constuct mobile gassing ttucks is what puts me off. Gonna need those babies.

They're communities are essentially an ethnostate. They have already accomplished what most Sup Forumsacks could only dream of.

Well at least there will be some white people left after the big multicultural bukkake milkshake.

I agree, they are based almost in every aspect.

Unlike the rest of you, being the vanguard of degeneracy in this world.

Id join if it wasn't so religious. Are there atheist Amish communities?

>die at 40 because your teeth rot in your mouth

Yeah i want to see you supply yourself with toothpaste

Self sufficient my ass

they actually use modern healthcare when needed. They even allow for the use of motors, but only for those that need it to remain productive.

Then what's the point?

to continue working on what God has given them. They understand that being productive is in and of itself godly. They left germany so they could continue to do so unhindered.

Any sort of abrasive can be used as toothpaste. Salts, calcium carbonates, etc.

>The Amish lifestyle is the ultimate redpill

Nope... modern warfare requires technology.

Sorry, amish bros, you're pretty based, but tech wins wars.

and the original toothpaste: charcoal.

I have a camp in an Amish town, good people. Sells produce for good prices and are generally friendly.
It would be fun to "intern" for a summer

SAY BYE BYE TO EXPLORE THE STARS OR TO ANY TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS WITH AN AMISH/REDNECK/FARMER STAGNATING LIFE STYLE.

STUPID INBREEDS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT CITIES ARE A PRODUCTS OF CAPITALISM AND NECESSARY TO PROGRESS

when ever someone mentions the word Amish i just think of Dwight Schrute

FUCKING INBREEDS (REDENCKS) SEEM TO NOT REALIZE THAT THEY WANT DEVOLVE INTO A PRE-INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM OF LIFE

They are also one of the only white cohorts with positive population growth.