Why are celebrities so involved in politics nowadays?

>"I’m sick of all the hate and anger. I feel like we have a duty as fighters to try and be a better example. Martial arts is about honor and respect. You know? It takes a lot of courage to get in that cage no matter who you are. So I just want to try and set an example in that way. Just with the rest of the world, too. I think there’s a lot of negativity everywhere you look. It’s just negativity all the time. I’m just trying to be that positive light as much as possible. I’m not perfect, either. But maybe we’ll figure out how to make this world a better place"

I just want to see her punch people.

Because of social media and people not knowing their place.
It has given everyone single cunt out there a platform to express their opinion to the world.
They are entitled and think they know shit because they get a few likes.
I literally saw this soyboy trying to tell an ex Aussie soldier that women can fight in a war alongside men because war has changed due to technological advances and started blabbing on about tactics.
I miss the days where people were just silenced.

Celeb credibility is at a all time low. People have caught on they’re puppets. Video games and the web have replaced celebs. So they are desperately trying to get credibility and they think getting into politics is how.

she has a male surname, fukin burgers.

shes a carpet munching lefty what do you expect?

Real champions eat pussy

I just want to see her get punched.

Fuckin bald whore...

I just want to see her butthole. She's amazing. But not for talking or thinking. She's an empath who grew up with niggers. She doesn't now any better.

Who on earth honestly disagrees with this mild as fuck statement. Do you autistic children want more anger and negativity.

literally who.

You'll get your wish once Andrade steamrolls Torres and they set up Namajunas vs Andrade

Shut up and punch people

Because their career depends on it

>People are not allowed to have opinions outside their sport

Fuck you commies

Women fighting is one of the most disturbing things to see. Such a blunt and ham-fisted piece of propaganda. Make the sexes androgynous, there is no differences between the genders, you goyim can be anything.

FUCK THIS STUPID CUNT I WANT HER TO DIE I WANT HER TO FUCKING DIE

JOANNA WILL REIGN FOR 1000 YEARS FUCK THIS BALDY BITCH SHE WILL HAVE THAT BELT TORN FROM HER DEAD, COLD HANDS

>Celeb credibility is at a all time low. People have caught on they’re puppets. Video games and the web have replaced celebs. So they are desperately trying to get credibility and they think getting into politics is how.

So fucking true right here. The romance and mystery around the celebrity is done.

Instead, little echo chambers have their own celebrities now. We have Jared Taylor and all of the other e-celebs we like watching who entertain us (I'm personally fond of Pastor Steven Anderson).

But the age of celebrity worship is actually coming to an end, which is incredible. Never thought I would see the day. It's transparent that all of these people are just brainless retards who are told when/where to shit by their managers and they do not have a single original thought in their heads.

Maybe we will actually start valuing intelligent writers and thinkers again. I even like listening to Richard Spencer, not because I agree with everything he says but he actually makes me think about things in ways that have never even crossed my mind.

>But maybe we’ll figure out how to make this world a better place"

And by that she means lack any sort of honor or courage to confront the real issues facing society

No, I want Joanna to fuck her up and retire. And then Andrade kills her.

And yes, I am salty about that Joanna flop.

She's the girl who beat the shit out of Ronda Rousey

real champions kick niggers in the head and knock them the fuck out

I love Holly. It's a shame she lost 4 of her last 5 fights. I think she should fight Amanda Nunes then retire.

>honor and respect
It's just annoying when women give their opinions on things they don't understand.

Watching a women pretend to be a fighter is peak degeneracy.