Do you like guy/guy pairing in anime and manga?

Do you like guy/guy pairing in anime and manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ii_A7KCSiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no cause thats fucking gay

Yes cause thats fucking hot

Sure

Only if it's subtext or unrequited. Canon homo is boring.

These two were so fucking gay for each other

Only if it's femboy/twink+some more masculine guy.

That is sick OP. Why aren't those nice young men paying attention to there little sisters?

I'll never understand people like you

It's only cute if girls do it.

One has to be a trap.

Rarely. They have to be more than a shallow element of fanservice for fujoshits, and it's very rare to find a good guy/guy homo dynamic these days.

And I'll never understand fags who need everything to be canon. Is it just because you can't into doujinshi?

Shh, don't provoke ack user.

I'm not gay but I want gay guys to find happiness with another guy, I know they struggle a lot and I feel very bad for them. A happy couple makes me happy even if it's gay.

>mfw i expected a passive aggressive reply
Mine was a legit question though, I'm genuinely curious. I read doujinshi, don't worry.

Eh... I don't enjoy it too much, but if the characters are good enough I'll watch it. I like Girl/Girl pairings much better though.

Same, it's the writing that is important to me. I don't care about the gender if the relationship seems interesting.

Was for

t-thanks user.

It depends on how they are portrayed, just like yuri pairings and hetero pairings.

>Blushing.jpg
A-user-kun....

>And I'll never understand fags who need everything to be canon.
Do you ask straight pairing fans the same thing?

Boys are for boys.

What if I don't? Does this inequality trigger you? Besides, almost nobody but narutards and other shounen fans ship straight couples to the same extent as fujos ship homos, and I don't watch shounen.

You sound insane.

>And I'll never understand fags who need everything to be canon.
What's so hard to understand that some people want their OTP to be canon, homo threads?

Err,meant to quote

Only if one of the two boys is cute and if they have or can have a normal couple dynamic that doesn't push the author's kink.

So you can only ship a couple if it's canon.

>some people want their OTP to be canon
It reeks of autism. Have some imagination, or get doujins.

>So you can only ship a couple if it's canon.
That's not that I said.

Burn the fags.

>It reeks of autism.
Do shippers in general trigger you, or just homo ones?

Having a canon OTP might be nice it it isn't really essential for shipping be it BL, yuri or stright.

Being a "shipper" isn't the same thing as demanding canon.

>Being a "shipper" isn't the same thing as demanding canon.
Of course shippers wish for their couple of choice to get together, do you even understand what shipping means?

There are people who like more than one pairing for the same characters.

>I'll never understand people like you
It's an homo thread fem/a/non, they hate canon homo because then not even the 2d boys would fuck their dried cunts.

Only when it doesn't feel like fujo pandering. Like something really gay but unexpected and out of place. anything that is male on male but doesn't have the scent of unloved, overweight fujos is fun.

>Can understand why people who ship straight couples want canon
>But can't for homo couples
>Calls other autist
>Uses triggers

>what is fanon
>what is fanart, fanfiction and doujinshi
Not everyone is autistic enough to need their ship to be canon. Many shippers are more than fine with what talented fans create. Must be hard for you to need 100% confirmed gay, have fun fapping to Gravitation and Doukyuusei for the rest of your life.

>Wanting a ship to be canon means you can't consume doujin or fan content
And you call other autistic.

Also Gravitation and Doukyuusei are shit.

>with what talented fans create
>talented
>fans

Fans make all those h-doujins you fap to.

So what do you do when a pairing actually turns actual gay? Since you dislike canon homo, do you get angry that the straight boys you imagine as gay are actually gay and you burn the doujins?

>Since you dislike canon homo
Stopped reading there.

Might as well burn the whole site down.

>So what do you do when a pairing actually turns actual gay?
When does this happen?

sometimes, when it's clear it's the better option. Pic related

Yuri on Ice? IBo? CCS? No.6?

see

t. mi.

That's not me. There's 24 IPs in this thread, chances are many people have different opinions on canon/non-canon.

If the pairing makes some sort of sense and it is in some way satisfying to watch (usually because it's cute and/or sweet), yes. I have more of a soft spot for /u/ stuff, but it's the same idea.

>tfw you prefer Yue to Yukito but it ain't canon that way

Nothing wrong if you ship two guys that you already know will never be canon, it just happens. But making a "lifestyle" out of this sounds really sad.
You'll have to rely on fanworks forever, which in most cases are OOC and/or with unappealing art styles.

If I enjoy a relationship it has little to do with the gender of those involved

It is in my genuinely opinion that a relationship between two cute boys will always be superior.

Nayuki lost, user

>Hyped for this and Kaito x Ansa
>CR is still completely silent whether they will be simulcasting them despite they have S1 of both series
youtube.com/watch?v=7ii_A7KCSiU

This pairing is shit, I'm a fundashi and they have 0 chemistry. Nisaka needs a good boyfriend and MC has better chemistry with the girls.

Tanaka likes girls!

Not that user but there's really no point to straight ships if they don't end up canon, but I can enjoy homo ships whether they're canon or not

I do, but I actually agree on that it isn't as fun when it's canon. I don't know why though.

Because you tend to associate canon with shitty BL.

>implying canon in anime is any better

What's wrong with some like No.6? Or IBO?

But girls require effort. Only Oota will allow him to continue his languid existence.