Well I finally finished it

Well I finally finished it.
Kind of glad the Reina shit got sidelined in favor of senpai.
The LN doesn't have Ky/u/ani goggles right? Still OTP.

Nobody can deny that the novel has /u/ tones now that the first one is officially translated.

Spoil me on what happens.
Does more Reina misunderstandings?
How is the translation I might actually buy the novels.

thats a first time seeing someone actually happy with that shitty bait ending

How is it bait?
It's an unfinished work so I didn't expect any conclusion.
The promise with the notebook was nice, and honestly it was refreshing after Reina's autism.

There's a movie coming out m8

If you think that the anime is bad with mis/u/nderstandings then oh boy, will you be in for a treat.

I have a very special relationship with Reina, very deep conversation, physical contact such and such. Buuuut we're just friends, i actually like this other girl i barely know who i admire because she's better then me at playing instruments. It's a shitty bait and switch. now luckily they are making a movie so they better fucking make Asuka and Kumiko a real things and not tease the shit out of it.

Buy the novels. It's implied that Kumiko & Reina maybe in a relationship when they start their 2nd year together.

Well it's soft/u/.
It's not really a bait-and-switch because Reina has a sensei obsession.
I thought it was cute, Kumiko confronting Asuka over the course of the season.

Yeah and it's not like it doesn't click with Reina and Sensei or anything, It's not like Kumiko and Reina seem to be perfect for each other.

What did Kyoani mean by this?

Shouldn't have expected a straight autist yandere to get with a girl my man

"Casual Friendship"

Kumiko deserves someone who fully appreciates her fluff.

Even Asuka and co supports Kumiko-Reina.

Kumiko dates Shuuichi after novel 3.

Btw sequel novel

REPEAT WHAT I SAY

NO

HAIR

PIN

she doesn't need to wear it everyday

The thing is that Asuka relationship is by far more yuribait than Reina's. The ending was made to be seen as yuri if you wanted but really along the series there is nothing romantic between them. It can also be interpreted easily as sisterly love (the real one not the yuri one). And also the typical Class-S relationship of kouhai-senpai. But, everyone knows deep down that nothing serious come from this. This was his way of throwing balls out and get away from the mess they had gotten into.

However in the recap movie it seems that tease of yuri idea once again. The relationship between Kumiko and Asuka is leading as if it were yuri.

go away ultimatemegaxx

>However in the recap movie it seems that tease of yuri idea once again. The relationship between Kumiko and Asuka is leading as if it were yuri.

The whole show was yuri teasing but it wasn't a yuri show. Don't get your hopes again

>she doesn't need to wear it never.
I fixed it for you.

Dates how?

they are a couple

This doesn't tell me anything.

I don't get my hopes up. The second recap really doesn't matter to me and It really seems like a pretty ugly marketing strategy.

>The whole show was yuri teasing but it wasn't a yuri show.

But this is all that is. Yuri bait or no, Hibike is gay as fuck. More gay than many works considered yuri. That's why people are angry.

Never mind I just found out for myself.
I guess /u/ani might go anime /u/riginal, at least I hope so it'd be such a waste after all the bait they put out.

>they are a couple of friends.
Fixed.

They even changed Natsuki's appearance, they might follow the anime version of events closely. Which means no romance.

Natsuki never had an official art in the novel

Kumiko with Metronome. Is she forced to choose Kouhai or Sempai?

/u/ani have insinuated from the beginning the idea that Kumiko and Reina are the endgame, with enough intimate moments and red string included...

They can do what they want, but if their depic for Kumiko and Reina relationship is friendship, then Mochizou and Tamako as well. The same goes for Oreki and Chitanda, Akihito and Mirai and so ... Because being fair, I see no differences in the depiction. Adolescence for all of them.
And on top if Tamako Love Story is supposed to be romance, there isn't a sad hold hands.

Stop fooling yourself, fag. Hairpin is canon both in novel & anime.

Another one

You miss one more user.
And if hairpin is canon then red string too.

how can you deluded faggots look at the event with the hairclip in the anime and think "hmm, yeah, totally means they're married now"? The two didn't fucking talk to each other in all of season 2 and when he gives her the pin he doesn't even act like it's a big deal, and she just went "ah, that's cute, thanks" and that's it. That's like saying Reina and Taki are dating now because she sperged out and told him she loved her and he just went "yeah haha thanks" and walked away.

Another one

Red string of fate reigns supreme.

Hairpin from anime is only a purezento no tanjoubi. This is special for Kumiko but nothing further from friendship. But come on, if someone sees it as the symbol of a sentimental relationship, then I don't know what's the Reina and Kumiko relationship is. What a double standard these hetfags.

Fuck you
Reina is best girl
this series is shit

God Reina is so perfect

Shut the fuck up, Kumiko.

>Kyoani movie
>yuri
Ha

They're even more gay in the book. Yamada toned it down.

Be nice to the fluff

The novel is more Class-S, thought. Anime is more gay, in the sense that you have more feelings involved.

>Kyoani movie
>Canon romance
Ha

Hey why not it would be great.

People think it's important because it leads to Kumiko and Shoe relationship in the novel

>film is literally called Love Story
>couple needs to marry and fuck on screen or else it is not canon
Kyoani has a mature view on romance, that's why

I will marry faggot.

You can't make me

It's still not gonna happen

What does Sup Forums think of her?

I only care for Yuuko x Natsuki ship. They should definitely end up together. I don't care for kumiko and reina much.

>film is literally called Love Story
>no 1 sad hand holding
>Kyoani has a mature view on romance, that's why
hah if you say so, the same goes for Kumiko and Reina... The truth, Tamako and Mochizou are a few steps back in their relationship if you compare with theirs, but of course they are two girls, right? Double standards everywhere~~

Mizore a cute. Brings back memories. I was like her only. Only thing is I didn't have my Nozomi to help me out.

You say this because you're salty, otherwise you would not be phrasing the sentence this way, but it's ok, you have reason to be mad.

Yamada... please... control yourself....

Kumiko Reina relationship is difficult to understand. Kumiko pushes Reina towards Taki knowing well that Reina is going to get hurt and hence increasing her chances. Kumiko wants Reina to get hurt really badly so that she finally get some action from Reina. Reina only keeps Kumiko near, because she thinks Kumiko is a useful idiot. Kumiko will cover Reina's ass, if there is some dispute in band. We saw this in re-audition debacle. They both act close but have totally selfish desires. That ship will definitely sink.

>They both act close but have totally selfish desires. That ship will definitely sink.
Everything you said just these two sentences maybe be true, the rest is a totally subjective and sarcastic point of view.
>Reina only keeps Kumiko near, because she thinks Kumiko is a useful idiot.
user, really??? How do you come to this conclusion? You're are really salty are you?

>salty
what's up reddit?

>Kyoani
>mature romance
If this is romance the other one too. If one is friendship then the other too... The depiction is the same so...
You can't use the same depiction to represent two different things, this is idiotic as fuck.

Same goes for this.

Nah user I'm not from reddit, I fucking hate it. People there as retarded as fuck.

I mean hopefully.
Kumiko has better chemistry with most of her senpai than she does with Reina.
I'd much prefer /u/ but it's not as if hairpin guy is that awful, certainly better than Reina.

Are you upset with Reina for the Taki thing, huh?
Kumiko have good dynamics with Yuuko, have a good chemistry with Asuka, this is so that in some points it's endearing. But you can not deny that chemistry with Reina is out of the ordinary when it comes to anime. Merely the two characters fit.
The hairpin guy (Which is not awful for you but you call it this way XD) not a bad boy, either good, just futsu but not a good character for euphonium. But the problem here is that he has no chemistry with Kumiko. It's not that he's bad for Kumiko but no click together.

I'm not upset.
Reina is obviously not going to be interested in Kumiko that way so it doesn't really make sense. She's completely infatuated with Taki and that's not going to stop.
On the other hand Asuka or even her other eupho senpai(Natsuki) are free and like Kumiko.
If I were a writer I'd make Reina go pro and Kumiko end up with someone in college.

>Reina is obviously not going to be interested in Kumiko that way
>She's completely infatuated with Taki and that's not going to stop

why does this read like someone who didn't watch s2 at all? If Kumiko wanted to hurt Reina, she could've crushed her emotionally whenever she wanted to but she didn't. And Reina was a sidecharacter in season2, Asuka had more scenes and the ending and Reina was thrown under a bus after Nationals

not sure what you're implying

that it's hilarious people think she likes a 40yo man

They're really cute together.

>its hilarious to think that a teenage girl might be attracted to older men

>25years older
>anything serious
wew

Not like there are any boys better than him. Anyways she plans to go professional which means Taki will still be a part of her life for a long time

>boys

That's how you call men around he age, yes

You're.
If Reina is not, obviously Asuka or Natsuki like Kumiko in the same way that Reina does. I have not seen that Asuka or Natsuki look at Kumiko in a more special way than Reina does. And Asuka and Natsuki are not free thoguht. In the novel Asuka/Kaori and Yuuko/Natsuki are more prominent. And leaving the novel aside, Reina is as free as the other two, as you said she's infatuated not married.

Anyway it's difficult that this will have a subtext /u/ end, but in the case of having it either is Reina or the new kouhai (with new content plot). The other options make the same sense as Kumiko ends up with Shuuichi. That is, none.

Asuka is not a bad option but she have Kaori so...

>If I were a writer I'd make Reina go pro and Kumiko end up with someone in college.

No bad. This makes sense. For what has been insinuated in the anime version, 'someone' would have to be a girl. In the novel, it could be a boy thought.

Dear god.
This is some horrible ESL.

Gotou is better huh... and Reina plans to go pro (not something that happened in the anime or the novel, only in fanfics *cough *cough) I don't know what it has to do with Taki. Taki is a sad school teacher. And in the case that Taki is still part of her life I don't see the point why Kumiko doesn't. You're throwing Reina with Taki intentionally because you're salty, this is clear as the sun.
I also don't see why Reina can not be interested in two people at once (Ishihara hinted that).

As far as my respect is concerned, in the last special it is clear to me that Reina "loves" a Taki that does not exist. I don't know why they did it this way but she's definitely in love with the idea of a Taki that doesn't look anything like him.
I said love but really she have hots for him more than love him.

LOL, can you tell.

>the boys in concert bands were rarely seen as actual boys

Shuichi BTFO

Shuuichi cucked for adolescence. Poor thing.

Shuu is happily plowing her fluffy butt

Why cant the story end with kumiko and reina together? They look so cute and the boys are not that fleshed out

Because just because they're good friends doesn't mean they are lesbians

I fucking love Kumiko's thick thighs

Oh my
Drills face is copy pasted on blondie
Reina's face on that second MC friend
Sausages K-ani

kek they got tired drawing their clothes and the train station

it's not called hibibait for nothing

>watching horrishit when the BD's have been complete for over a month already

>mkv
No thanks.