ITT:

Talk about anime you want to talk about but never get the chance to.

i never visit anime boards has anyone except for me ever actually watched kotoura-san?

I love this duck.

Yes it's ruined potential the show, The cop thing towards the end was pathetic.

Saint Tail is a really cute show.
It's able to tell a new little story each episode, really nice.
I gotta finish it some time.

I'm not good at starting conversations.
Also, Flower makes a lovely musical box.

I know at least two people on this board have watched this, where are you? it was good.

it's in my backlog, along with 5-600 other things. is it worth it?

When I started watching, I thought I would get bored, but it's really entertaining. Hyouka's ending is great.

YKK, I could talk about it non stop, it gets threads, but they don't last long.

I want to talk about Jigoku Shoujo, but the only threads on Sup Forums about it are the one I make. No one spontaneously talks about it, and that makes me sad.

does this have decent loli fan service? been meaning to check it out for a while.

I want to make love to this duck.

The series is about whacky comedy, so the fanservice is scarce. If you are looking for a cute girl there's Yuuka.

wacky comedy is the most important quality in an anime to me, followed by lolis. stupider the better.

POP best character designer ever

What's your opinion on chicken salad?

Came for the tits, stayed for the plot and characters. Am I the only person who dead fucking serious enjoyed this?

If I wanted to take about an anime, why wouldn't I just start a thread about it?

lots of series are too obscure to stand on their own, they would 404 with no responses. grouping together makes rare discussion more likely. same reason you see "pre-2000" threads.

TTGL.
Is impossible to talk about this show without a buttblasted retard talking non-sense with buzzwords and hating just because the show was popular.

Get out of this thread you privileged asshole!

No.

>but never get the chance to.
Well, not any more any way.

have threads

I happened to have just downloaded this. I'll share some thoughts if the thread is still up after watching some.

actually Sup Forums has a thread on one of the characters up right now by chance.

Why was Battle Athletes Victory such a disappointment?

I just finished this anime, I loved it

> Image dumps, not discussion.
>actually Sup Forums has a thread on one of the characters up right now by chance.
It had two threads last night. One died of disinterest. The other was shitposted to pieces, then pruned by a lazy sot.

Just started this, haven't seen anyone mention it in years. It's pretty funny, and the fan service is decent. Makes me wonder how much good stuff slips through the cracks.

comfiest manga ever