Kingdom Come: Deliverance

> If you haven't bought Kingdom Come:Deliverance, you're a complete faggot and helping the SJWs win the culture war.

>inb4 I don't play videogames

Even if you don't play video games you need to buy a copy of Kingdom Come and give it to your nephew or something. We have to make thid the top game to make the cucks lose their shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1z6ubHowgA

Pic related is the lead director of the game who has been labeled a racist, bigot, xenophobe, mysogonist ect... because he made the game historically accurate as opposed to filling medieval Europe full of niggers to make SJWs happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/963417235955027968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, the guy did say some of his ancesters were Jewish, and I fucking hate Jews so much.

American "alt right" faggots really need to be gassed.

Game is bugged to hell an back, its fun but it needs some serious patching/modding soon.

And btw the lead director is a tricky jew

I am not buying game just out of spite
I will wait until it is on sale or at least until some bugs are fixed

> I hate Jews so much that I cannot support a game that clearly support the ideology that I support

Stupid Frenchy. You'll do what I fucking tell you to do.

The game is doing well enough without the need for politics to derail the game community, thanks.

Buying it in a couple weeks when some of the bugs get fixed.

I'm all for supporting white ethnostates, but I give money to a Jew and that's something I hate.

> waaa, bugged game, who cares if the game is historically accurate. I'd take a non-bugged medieval game full of black people as knights instead of a slightly bugged historically accurate non-cucked version of medieval Europe

And this is why Europe will become Islamic in the next decade.

>bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance
>whoa it's fucking awesome
>great graphics and setting
>20 minutes later
>beaten up by Kunesh

Are you retarded?
Where did I say anything that you wrote?
Also "slightly bugged" get your head and your agenda out of your ass.
I too dont want to see Kwame Mbele saviour of the HRE in a game, I just said the game is a buggy mess right now.
Its a great game at it core it just needs tweaking.

Fucking amerifat newfags.

>buy uncooked food because chef is white man working in kebab street
also, what medieval game full of nigger knights?

>bought it
>bugs out the ass
>quest triggers not functioning, infinite speech loops, black screen infinite loops, straying off the road you begin clipping into geometry, jumping on a slope will cause to propel 70ft away dying, stairs are fucked and you have to try to jump diagonally up them at times, doors can become permanently stuck, spawned into the archery training session permanently stuck strafing right
Wish I was making this shit up. This all happened in my first and only play session, the saving system would be fine if not for all the problems. Instead of addressing the thousands of bugs in the game the devs are reworking the save system so you can savescum if the game breaks. Doesn't fix the issues.
Shit/10
>inb4 WURKS FOR ME

This, give it a few weeks

> buying this

He told you he didn't have any coin, why didn't you listen?

Hmmm I’ll do my due diligence if he’s a Jew no dice Op.

Cuck.

>Bought it
>Zero bugs so far
>Waiting to see all these bugs
>Looking for bugs
So first of all, this isn't a AAA game. It's an indy project with more money than usual behind it.

Second of all, if you're upset about buggy open world RPGs... I'd like to introduce you to my game. It's sitting in front of you right now. It's called Air. Wow! Best game.

>Instead of addressing the thousands of bugs
They're addressing thousands of bugs. It has a 25 gig patch and there's a new patch for bugs on the way. Yes, the patch will also make saving easier.

>>inb4 WURKS FOR ME
You are a Kike.

Grow the fuck up. Let the youngins get redpilled.

Nobody wants you game, dipshit

Dad was holding out money. Go back to him.

You give Americans a bad name with you’re stupid cringe and you wonder why leafs shit post about us.

I bought STALKER at release and that made less and was funded less, and it was also less buggy. This is hammer dogshit.
>le go outside meme
Suicide yourself. The 25gig patch is because of the Cryengine you fucking retard. If you change one zero you have to redownload entire files, that isn't 25gigs of changes.

>terrified soyface

Dragon Age Inquisition

With the retarded saving system and game-breaking buggy quests it might well be 5 hours of gameplay going down the drain.

Shut the fuck up New Zealand. I don't even know what use you cucks provide to the argument. Especially if you're against supporting /ourguys/

nah fuck nuBioware

I torrented it to see if I can run it and found no bugs so far. Was I just lucky?

Watched the gameplay and the graphics, animation, and some of the voice acting is on par with oblivion.

I plan on buying it soon. Looks like a great game

Buying a video game won't just to spite whiny brats on twitter won't win the culture war faggot. That said the game looks great, the guy is funny, so buy the game.

I'd rather buy Witcher 3 desu

patch is coming next week
twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/963417235955027968

>retarded saving system
all you need is a alchemy bench, 1x nettle, 2x belladonna and you can save indefinitely

Homo

GODDMANIT I FUCKING HATE THIS GARBAGE
FUCKING STUPID FUCKING GODDMANIT NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT

the game is absolute trash. ITS FUCKING TRASH it doesnt even fucking work correctly. the game has so many fucking issues.
now then. take tou shit to Sup Forums faggot

Let me just slam my head into a brick wall for 10 hours to make 5 hours of progress to save more often to lose less progress.

you people are goddamned sheep. GODDMANED SHEEP

Fucking Kunesh, he's such a cunt.
>tfw he wanted to fight me even though I was being reasonable
>tfw beat that drunkard down like he deserves
overall 10/10

>a slightly bugged

>you can just stuck at the stairs
>you can just stuck in a doorway
>there is critical bug(s) that can corrupt you save(s) and destroy 40+ hours of gameplay
But i must admit, they exploited poltards and "muh no negros" brilliantly. It's a good game, but any sane person would wait until they roll out couple major patches.

Take both options for strength in the first convo. Then just dance around the fucker and spam jab. It takes some practice, but you'll start winning eventually.

Same with lockpicking, incidentally. Its only hard at the very beginning, once you get the hang of it its ez.

A lot of shit is historically accurate.

It really is, but its true it has a ton of bugs. Also, don't even bother trying to play it without 16 gigs of ram, and an overall high end rig.

Mod the made, man. One file in the correct folder and you can save as much as you want. Search for it on nexusmods

If a new graphics card etc costs less than a PS4 , I will get in a month

Fuck I hated that game so much, even though I completed it a couple of times.
Literally most of your squadmates are LGBTQ+++ or some other minority
They could've made it work though, if they'd given the player the option to kill them or tell them to gtfo, while still being able to get normal squaddies for spare, even though they'd be 'mercenaries' or some shit.
Also, the writing for the game was so fucking shit, that dyke Elf for an example:
>OI MATE I STRAIGHT UP KILLED THESE GOYS AND TOOK THEIR BREECHES TEEHEE
God she was so infuriating, not even funny at all, just annyoing as fuck.

Just download the mod that allows you to save indefinetely if you insist on being such a casual.

Or just buy Saviour Shnapps. Jesus, money in games is already easy as fuck to get.

It's not out yet on GOG, and I prefer to support as many eastern European devs as I can.

see

>Is in the EU
>Torrents games
Do you have a death wish, honorary Belgian?

I've got like 35 hour in and had issues maybe 3 times.

>At least this piece of shit is a red pilled piece of shit!

>jew manipulates people into buying his game

i'm fully armored by the end of the the ginger quest,just kill the bandits that captain bernard tells you to find,get ears and loot every piece of equipment that is worth more than 80 grosh off of them and then go sell it. If you have high enough lock pick you can even find rare weapons and armor lying around talmberg,and the easy lock at your house gives you a book and a lucky dice.LIterally picking up flowers by the hundreds is a good way of making money.

yes i fell through a sinkhole in the ground when i had 5k worth of loot on my horse

brah they patched most of the bugs and fixed some performance issues. Bet ur the kinda fag that lost to Kunesh 1 vs 1

>werks for me
I got an i5 and a 1060 and still get drops down to 40fps in the starting mildly populated town on low settings. Disregarding bugs the performance is shit

>Buy a buggy, anti-Catholic, anti-German piece of shit made by Jewish devs because some memes and shilling on twitter
Sheep

That's cool. Now try to saving after Robber Baron quest.

implying the 1060 isn't shit

>who cares if the game is historically accurate
It isn't.

Well Bioware main writer liked writing gay gladiators stories in his free time, it´s not like you could expect something else from them.

There's nothing Jewish about the game, though. This game is a better contribution to Western culture than anything all of France has done in over a century.

Pirated it the other day. Bretty good, but has serious bugs that need to be worked out.

I get 30FPS Ultra on my 1060 notebook graphics

you pb have an i7 that is not an undervolted piece of shit

I do, 7700, and also SSD.

>you can just stuck at the stairs
>you can just stuck in a doorway
Sounds like Arma

Bump

vpns exist you know?

he pb has a laptop as well with a 1060 and an undervolted i5 with a shitty 5400 rpm HDD

I'm so excited for this game!
I'm sick and tired of these repetative low fantasy games that keep getting pushed out, and then a historically accurate medieval game is created.
I got serious into the SCA and HEMA because of the lack of substantial historically accurate medieval games that weren't RPGs/RTSs(yeah, I could fight in real life, but the community is sparse, armor is expensive let alone garb, and being able to just chill with a comfy game drinking a cup of coffee as I slay slavic invaders just seems too keen)

I want to see Warhorse become successful because they made a great game that is relevant to my interests and would like to see more.

This. I will buy it once it's out of beta

oh shit didn't know kiwis had internet

t. im 12 btw.

that's good to know, I won't judge you yung'un

it's already at patch 1.3,it fixed most of the major bugs like sinkholes and teleporting soldiers

If you need more info to buy this game then you are just a cuck

so this is marketing these days huh

It's free atm on ps4 cause it's shit not worth the HD space the game is cancer enjoy you're cancer op

Insane hyper shill thread don't waste your money on a trash game

Sage

I’ll wait until the game is more stable. Too many bugs for me to consider paying full price. Looks fun as hell though.

Why are you even answering this faggot
Hes making advertising here, OP isnt just some dude, but probably from the dev team
OP is a faggot and just kill himself

I'd rather play fallout 1 or 2 instead or any other isometric RPG.
Honestly mass effect killed classic rpg games. Now everything needs to be fully voice acted or it's considered to be shit.

>ton of bugs
I've had one forced-reload moment in 50 hours. you faggots play that up enormously more than it is an actual issue
>16gb ram
It takes 5-6gb max in my process list
anything from a 960 up will run it

Stupid faggot.

This is why we need Steam QA. Paradox games would be banned tbqh.

I might pirate but I can't be fucked with gaymen any more desu

>watching faggots with facecams

I was going to buy it until I saw this post. I don't want politics with my games regardless of whether it is leftist or right winged.

They sold their fucking company to thq one day after the release of this game.
Why exactly should i buy tgat game from thq ?

He went to Kingdom Come.

Reminder that he is a Jew and a member of antifa.

Just bought it. MAGA

No they didn't. THQ Nordic bought Deep Silver, the game's publisher.

I really really want to. Being a poorfag is suffering.