Why is she best girl?

Why is she best girl?

she is a piss fetichist worst girl

She actually is not the best girl but people sympathise her for falling for that guy and not giving up, that's all lol...

The art so good when he's not trying to make shit realistically creepy.

just because

I want Mari to sit on my face

she's not

wuss

She's literally the worst girl, she's even more shit than your taste

>She will lose the Jewiyoshi bowl
Its not fucking fair bros. First slut-chan and now this

i want her to bully me

Hana is just flat out too selfish to deserve Kiyoshi. Slut-chan, even though I like her, unfortunately tried a bit too hard.

Personality wise, Hana reminds me a lot of a girl that has a thing for me. She is cute and smart in her own way but in the end she is really emotionally immature and still acts like some 15 yo teenager

piss

user. Has she peed on you yet? This is important.

Hana and Risa are unbearably cute.

I'll give you Risa because she's best girl. Hana belongs in the

I wish she didn't give me a piss fetish t b h

There's nothing wrong with liking piss, as long as it's from the woman you love.

>the USC are some of the biggest cunts in all of manga
>still get waifued to death
wherefore?

Fuck that shit, piss is nasty

no but she is realy fucking tsundere. Still I dont like her simply for immaturity. Funny how you are telling yourself you would take any girl until one appears and you realize choosing gf is not that easy

fuck that shit user. give her a chance. take it from an oldfag, the worst is having a gentle but boring girl.

I will think about it. We are both graduating this year so I will see if she matured at least a bit through summer.

This user here. I'd say depending on where you are in maturity, you might grow frustrated in dealing with a girl who doesn't know what she wants. Give it a try, but definitely look out for any signs of indecisiveness that might get in the way. Young people, girls and guys, tend to not actually know what they want even when they think they do. Good luck.

>best girl

Silly OP, Chiyo is the true best girl.

This, equal parts lewd and loving. She's perfect.

that's not the president?

She hasn't shown up in the last few chapters though.

She was pure and a bit of a tomboy too.

>tomboy
>cute
I think you're mistaking her for Chiyo

*pure

you've got the wrong picture, user