Netsuzou Trap

Yandere Yuma is nice.

What chapter are they already in?

they finished the 12 with this episode.

No, it was 11

Ahhh, you're right, sorry for the mistake there.

Kek, I always laugh with this.

Is this yuri?

Yes

Stitches when, today episode have nice stitches btw.

Yeah, this is totally what a yandere would say.

>Yandere Yuma is nice.

Yes, feed into the dark side and become the seme towards Hotaru

this

Nice.

That's the second time this week I didn't realize I was downloading hardsubs.

Reminder that Yuma wants to do things with those boobs.

And last one

thank you user!

can someone explain what this show is about?

Geez, she needs better color choice of underwear

What would happen if you break into a yandere house just to steal her underwear and she catches you stealing

Reverse rape

I second this is it any good?

It's Evangelion of yuri genre: everyone is so fucked up.

Basically shows how the MC discovers that she is a lesbian and she accepting that fact, shows how the society sees and behaves towards homosexual people and how the toxic relatonships work.
The manga is far better than the anime, they are cutting a lot of the stuffs. That's why you'll see /u/ discussing the manga a lot differently than Sup Forums discusses the anime. Manga Yuma comes off more as a closeted lesbian that's just socially and sexually immature and trying to figure herself out. Anime Yuma comes off as the most dense motherfucker ever. Manga Hotaru comes off as a broken and deeply depressed from repressing her feelings or Yuma her whole life. Anime Hotaru comes off as being more mean-spirited and manipulative.

Readers were irritated at Yuma's density and Hotaru being a bitch well before anime was announced.

Well, yeah, but Yuma was being more denial about her homosexuality than dense sometimes.

Finally, it begins.

I kept hoping the guys would just fuck and dump their girlfriends first. Then everyone suddenly stops being in the closet.