Rational Relationships

First, let's clear one thing up: (((instincts))).

Therefore, one's disposition towards
sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

Hooray!
It's my favorite trapanon

traps are gay m'kay

>It's my favorite trapanon

So hot but that dick tho. All red and stubby like the mushroom head got lobbed off. eww

Hahaha! Good girl!

More sexy Nat, please.

user

You keep doing similar threads, with the same tranny. Be honest with us, do you consider yourself completely straight?

This tranny has very broad shoulders and a masculine jaw.

Slowly, we're overcoming this boards bigotry.

KYS

(((Rationality))) is a weapon wielded by high-verbal-iq chosen against everyone else

>user

>Be honest with us, do you consider yourself completely straight?
Yes. Daily reminder that sex between heterosexuals has not necessarily gay.

I'd like to overcome your bigotry, if you catch my drift ;)

>(((Rationality))) is a weapon wielded by high-verbal-iq chosen against everyone else
Nice refutation of traps being every man's optimal choice.

>I'd like to overcome your bigotry, if you catch my drift ;)
Babes, I'll drift into your lane anytime there's room.

LOL this thread is filled with canadians and youre all faggots! no wonder your country has turned to shit

Aww, there's always room for you, sweetheart!
Discord Todd From Work#5680

I'm on the road, wish you were my steering wheel!

Sex is psychological, like your political philosophies. If one's perverted, it's more than likely the other is, too. If you need a platform to push your fetishes off of, please find a cliff somewhere and leave this board alone.

Were you on Sup Forums when /vint/ happened?

All the shitposters, all the faggots, all the "MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN, all the shitflinging, everything that made Sup Forums shit was Canadians. Everything.
It was weird. In a single day, all of Sup Forums wanted to nuke Canada.
It's too bad it didn't stay.

I'd rather be your gear shifter! :3

Natalie has a really weird looking dick

>We are the future baby!
You're a demographic dead end. All trannies are unstable suicidal freaks with a fucked up health.

You don't have to choose, that's the beauty of traps. You could also be my seat.

Aww so adorable! I wanna be your everything baby!

Canada should be glassed

>Canada should be glassed

I also think we should give them jewelry

Rat-faced motherfucker.

Traps are like milk, they'll spoil once they reach their mid-ages. When 30s/40s start to come, it'll be so obvious and disgusting that you'll regret the hormonal therapy you've poisoned your body with.

Natalie Mars is pretty cute, shame for the dick though

Sex is not rational you faggot. Follow your instincts and stop being a faggot.

Nope. Even if that were true it’d be better than wasting your life miserable as a man.

Rationality is a female trait.

I... what?

>Aww so adorable! I wanna be your everything baby!
And these bigots wonder why traps are preferred!

>traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women

wrong

Deal with it.
For example, look at high test populations (eg. Hispanics in the US) or people who pin test. Do they seem rational to you?

Please give us the definition of rationality you're using before people chimp out. Because that's just bait.

Please post moar of this degenerate. Preferably with dark hair. Asking for a friend.

1 : the quality or state of being rational
2 : the quality or state of being agreeable to reason

High test makes you hot-blooded and passionate. Low test makes you cold and rational.
That's why nerd types are considered unmanly everywhere in the world.

He's a fucking retard that's pulling shit out of his stupid stinking memeflagging asshole

There's a lot to unpack there. Let's start simple. What do you think of all the Transgirls who go on pretty pills and report that, while feeling more passive, they also feel scattered and unable to focus as they used to? A feeling that everything is jumbled and connected together is often mentioned. Is this some testosterone artifact? How about even simpler behavior differences between pubescent girls and boys as observed by parents? I'm sure you have evidence to back up the sexism, I just haven't seen it yet.

what the fuck?

Off to bed...
Will you tuck me in? :)

Fucked two traps

Wasn't bad
Don't feel bad about it or gay

They literally were chicks with dicks

Big deal.
Especially since I let my ex fiance fuck my ass with a strap on for 2 years

I think sexuality goes further than insertion.

Like I don't want a man or someone who walks around like a man fucking me in the ass.

Quaint little blonde with a rocking body and tits fucks my ass with a strap on its totally cool and not gay

Quaint little blonde with a rocking body and tits (with a baby dick) gets bent over and fucked by me I'm gay ?

Also it's 5am if I typed this funny and I'm high on cocaine

How's Narnia, mate?

go on, fag it up, you better hope there is no hell

I'm truly sorry user but I must be rational here. Traps look good in pictures but outside of that they look masculine. Embrace your masculinity, it is never too late, I REPEAT NEVER. I know femininity is appealing right now as it is hard to be a man in the current cultural landscape but the fight is what makes us men. you will hopefully learn this before depression catches you in its destructive grasp

From the thumbnail I thought it was bullets.

Sounds like a fun night. Jealous.

>Fucked two traps
From where?

>depression
This is where it goes off the rails. Lots of guys get into this because of vagina-induced depression. At the very least you're going to have to refute the grass is greener argument.

>Manheim translation

are you planning on fap during 12 hours?

Another muslim who believes instincts don't exist. KYS faggot.

gay

If you think, that the trap in the pic related is gay, you are gay yourself. Not to want to fuck this is ultra gay. Are you a gay?

All Russians are communist mongrels from a destroyed kingdom.