JUNG

JUNG

Also buy my book

also be a cuck

YOONG

Don't you have a room to clean?

Odin is going to kill YHWH and Allah. The seeres have spoken.

also take ssri's everyday

the seere's??

Stand up straight, bucko.

pls support my patreon

It's like, gosh id really like to get my act together

trips

clean up your god damn nation

Young men need to fix themselves and start paying lots and lots of taxes. The damn real world is about economics, not marxonomics kid.

Odin the all father will show you the true way.

hate marxism btw, never mention the jewish connection btw.

jews are really smart

and successful! brain surgery requires the same kind of intelligence as gaming financial systems btw.

>clean up your god damn nation
muzzies infiltrated your country faggot.

Nietzsche

The abyss

I'm your dad now. We're lucky Jews are in control.

>muzzies
>not jews

>get shrooms from liftie-isch friend
>go into forrest because the idea of tripping around leftists for the first time sounds shit in my head
>find amazing spot in forrest
>eat shrooms
>meets the gods
>start building stone-alters from no where

I saw Valhalla rising for the first time a year or so later. I broke down in tears when mads tripped and started to do the EXACT fucking same thing as I did.

I broke all ties woth the leftists after that trip. Pagan ever since with a varg-tier lifestyle (fuck him though, straight edge FAG)

Slay your father
Honor the Dragon

Remember to wipe your ass after you take a shit!

Hitler was channeling Wotan. I believe in his second return.

What shrooms, flugsvamp?

''If you are not even capable of wiping your ass, how can you expect to change the world?''

>Slay your father
>Honor the Dragon
kek

anyone seriously quoting jung and freud as an authority in the current year is a joke.

Magic trips
Confirmed

Jung is the anti-Freud. Freud is Jewish psychology projected into universality-- everything is words and language; sexual deviance; repressed hatred; defense mechanisms; subversive fantasies; everyone is sick and un-healable.

Jung is Aryan psychology; based in images and not words; everyone is on a path to health and individuality (but some may not make it); therapy is about widening consciousness and getting in touch with racial mental archetypes. Jung was consciously anti-Jew and anti-Freud.

He's /ourguy.

nice advertisement
get b&

Buy Jung's collected works. Read them. Profit. He got into some rather odd ideas late in his life (synchronicity..) but he remains the most underrated intellect of the 20th century.

Jung showed me how pol projects the shadow unto others.

sellout cuck.

also sage for this trash thread.

Fucking shills running this board.

Fuck this.

A thousand times his. Freud, like all jews, wants to drag everyone down into the mud. Jung elevates the man till he finds god. Jung was the single gentile among the Freud crew and he was supposed to be the non-jew student that would sell the jew garbage to the goyim. Jung instead did the opposite.
Now go watch Flip Flappers as it is Jung made into anime.

kek

Going to see Peterson talk in May in London, can't fucking wait.

People shit post about him all the time but it's never counter arguments against any of his science or ideas, it's just whining about the fact he's successful.

Obviously paid disinfo campaigns. He's the perfect transition man for liberal and blue pilled normies. Any fucker with a MAGA hat can see that. Peterson isn't perfect, nobody is... but he is basically good.

good on ya moi8