To write poetry after Auschwitz is barbaric

>To write poetry after Auschwitz is barbaric.
- Theodor Adorno

Was he right, Sup Forums?

>to write poetry after Carthage is barbaric
-jews a millennia ago probably

>muh Arschwitz
>ignore Joshua and Canaan goy!

something wrong, germ?

>The first and only principle of sexual ethics: the accuser is always in the wrong.
Would you let him near your children? Does it matter if he's right?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Behind this post
Sits the eternal Jew

whats with jews and severely disfigured faces

Inbreeding mostly. Although their vile nature also leaves the mark on appearance.

He looks like some normal old faggot, where's the disfigurement. Doesn't look worse than your Commander in Chief, at any rate.

Kek

Auschwitz was poetry.

It's another episode of "/leftypol/ gets lonely on infinity so they pretend to bait for attention".

He looks like a perfectly normal old man

yeah, what outrageous bait

Anybody can tell that you're not interesting in an actual answer friend.

An actual answer to what question? Are you really butthurt about that?

The OP, but nevermind man. I just don't understand why this kind of retardation is fun to you.

Worthless toothpaste. Post your feet.

kill yourself fake aussie, go back to that shithole.

What shithole, cuck? /leftypol/? Only time I went there was sometime last week when I tried to shitpost some dumb shit but their gay minimum word shit stopped me.

Are you cute? Post hands if you're too shy...

Adorno was overrated in the 70s laregely irrelevant today, and this statement is obviously flip because poetry can console and edify.

First decent post, although the first reply made the obvious point about previous inhumanity and suffering.

do you think shitposting is about writing random retarded crap or something?

why are you so angry? post your cute body already

just go back to wherever you came from

Rip them, rip them, from their house
And spray them with that great delouse
Once they're done with the gas
Into the ovens, kick their ass!

Thanks. I was a left winger until i realised that ultimately all the theorists and politicians do is manufacture consent, and if you wob't fall for it, it makes no difference because a critical mass of fools do buy into it and that shapes the cultural milieu. I think maybe if true fascism were accomplished it would produce a people capable of anarchism, at least that is my utopian dream.