What anime is the most a e s t h e t i c ?

What anime is the most a e s t h e t i c ?

No idea.

I have a few more of this so may as well post them.

Do you have one for Metropolis?

Sadly no.

This was underrated

This is wonderful, do you have the source?

Kanashimi no Belladonna.

Occultic;Nine was great but people thinking that "Fast Paced = Shit" and not having enough patience to allow the mysteries to properly unfold damaged it's reputation. The scene where they keep finding more and more corpses in the lake and the media keeps reporting more and more on it as the music is intense and the pace keeps increasing is one of my favorite anime scenes of all time.

It's a lot less impressive when you realise its 90% still frames.

KinoAni

Sailor Moon

It most definitely isn't. There's long stretches of animation just for the sake of it. Belladonna was just an excuse for animators to mess around and experiment.

Reminds me of FLCL, and Robot Carnival. Seems like a lot of good can come from giving talented animators the freedom to experiment and fuck around.

There isn't anything in that film anywhere near the level of FLCL or Robot Carnival in terms of animation. There is some nice experimental art and some interesting techniques and that is about it.

make way for boku no KINO ft mecha designed by Nagano

It's a pretty fun film regardless. It reminds me of some old European fairy tale animations I used to watch as a kid, because it employs similar techniques of limiting animation to the extreme, and just the general feel of it, only this is for adults and has long bouts of elaborate experimental animation.

It is great I am not arguing with that at all.

I thought Occult;Nine was great too but I'd turn that criticism back at the production team, setting up all these mysteries only to drop a FUCK YOU BUY THE VN was the real slap in the face.

Wasn't it based on a LN though?

T R U E anime K I N O

Nope

i have some cinegrids

Source?

Can't spoonfeed because of sticky rules, but I can at least point to the food: It's by the Eva man.

Kyoani shows

Found it with Google IS my man.

Why the ugly white borders and time stamps?

texhnolyze

The 1st half is a reordered version of some LNs, the 2nd half is anime original and serves as the set up for an upcoming VN. It's actually really ambitious and unique, being an LN adaptation, an anime original, and a VN promo all at the same time. But of course people will be mad at it over money they didn't pay bc no one pays for anime in the first place.

Here user.
Shame it may be too late.

Do you know who makes these? And can you dump the rest, if you have any more? I see they all have Sup Forums filenames but searching the archive is unsearchable right now.

You can make them yourself honestly.
Most of the ones posted in this thread were made (badly) by me with MPC-HC (it has a built-in option just for thumbnails)

Shame 4chins has a small size limit, you can't post the good quality PNG files.

Because he's retarded and mistook "cinegrid" for the "save thumbnails" function in his media player.

Just fucking google it you retard.

>not including D on his horse on the graveyard or the castle

Rude. The only differences between those and a cinegrids are the inbetween space and the speed of the process.
I just use the MPC-HC option because it's actually random and represents the overall quality of the movie/episode better than cherry-picked captures.

>tons of replies
>no dbz

Wtf

But the entire point of a cinegrid is arranging shots that look good in a collage that looks good. It's pointless to do it procedurally generated.

This movie was really pretty.

Fair enough.
But I personally think that most of the stuff that I posted was of good quality regardless of the random aspect.
For example you can do a cinegrid of Genocyber and make it look like a misunderstood masterpiece with those 16 cherrypicked shots, when in reality Genocyber is the worst movie of the late80s/early 90s.

Anyway, it's all semantics. I think there's a place for both.

le teeth girl

anno directed it and its a shoujo manga.