Who are the Jews of your region?

I used to live in the Balkans, Bosnia specifically. Our "Jews", so to speak, is definitely Serbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SSvmv-NaSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serbs are the niggers of serbia.

I live in Massachusetts. Our Jews, are Jews.

Slovenia > Jews
Croatia > (when sucking Kraut cock) Jews

>Florida
italians and jews

Jews

Wouldn't it be Germans / Russians in your case Polandbro? That's what it seems like historically anyway

We are :^)

I live in Florida.

The jews are centered in Miami, Tampa and Orlando. Literal yids descended from New York yids so they're extra heeb

Well gypos are parasites, but they are not smart like Jews. Only crafty with stealing your wallet

Swedes

Are you admitting they are better than you?

In London, Arabs are like Jews.

oy vey!!!

In what context?

Walloons, Swiss, Germans, Brits and Jews

>t. muslim nigger

Our jews are the jews

thanks for fertilizing our land with your relatives

I'm in California. here the Jews are the Jews. Feels bad.

you are the jews of our region monkeydonian

slovenians are the jews of the balkans you butthurt bosno pedercina

Commiefornia*

Sage
DnD t

Sorry, can't hear you.

imagine being this edgy

you started this thread mujo,
you thought the albozergs and turkroaches were going to defend you and bring their predictably weak bantz
....u thought wrong cke

Our jews are real with changed names.

Why does Arkan have Russian flag on the cap? I don't see Serbian grb

GREAT MILLSTONE. GMS WHAT A MESS...

youtube.com/watch?v=-SSvmv-NaSQ

It's red-blue-white, Serbian combination.
Russian is white-blue-red.

Arkan was criminal lowlife. Its funny how some people can support him even though he was "antifascist". Seems like people here on Sup Forums just never learn.

Interesting how they weren't killed in Jasenovac...

Ah yea, you are right, i got confused when i didn't saw the grb

unironically, fpbp

It's the Serbs.

Arkan was a lowlife everyone knows that from Split to Beograd...

they are only goyim, the lowest tier, they literally cucked themselves beyond reparation
hint: check the flag name, then check it again in a month or two

Has ISIS flag, calls somebody else a criminal low life.

Herzegovians is the only correct answer.

Its not an ISIS flag and I am meme-ing around

The irish. Fucking ginger jews

Laestadians and finlandsvensk cunts

Herzegovian master race reporting in. You mad goy.

>ISIS flag

What flag is that by the way.

Based Arkan

Kys Muhammed

there aren't real jews in the balkans

Everyone jews everyone

Buut Montenegrins are close

>Herzegovian master race reporting in. You mad goy.
Take note, Aussies. You let one Herzegovian into your country soon enough every single office of public service is infested with his next of kin. Herzegovians are the most nepotistic of all balkanites.

>daily anti-Serb threads

> Who are the Jews of your region?
The jews.

You have to go back

I have no idea. But I think common jihad flag isn't the same as ISIS flag. There are many flags with black and white characters as Arab muslims aren't supposed to draw anything. jst my 2cents

I agree.
Competent leader, too bad cunts fucked him over.

Kys Seamus. Nice choice of meme flag you lefty spastic

T-I-G-E-R-S

That piece of shit is still wanted in The Netherlands.

I don't think we have any except for the actual jews. I love all my neighboring countries.

Oh wait... We're the jews.

I've heard many Serbs say he was terrible commander who sent his boys to certain deaths.

Im a herzgovian dispora fag. Ive come to australia to exploit the poor serbs here even further. One day whole world will be owned by herzgovians. From goat shaggers to Kangz.

Thanks for the info bro.

yeah he was real good at extracting home appliances from the front

we dont rly have a lot of juice here

but sand niggers and somalian people take the cake.
Not as bad as in sweden tho

pic related

nobody actually supports him, even serbs don't like him since he did bad to them too

this

ofc. He was a street thug recruited by the state to do their dirty work. He had no military background.

Not really. Jews are smart, sneaky, rich and control everything. None of this applies to the Serbs. They are more like the niggers of the Balkans.

Swedes

Its mixed some serbs love him some hate him. My personal opinion is that he was a criminal. Ratko Mladic and Karadzic are heros that should be celebrated not arkan.

NP ma Herzegovinian superior.

>too bad cunts fucked him over
lol, he deserved to be killed, the fucktard even robbed serbs on the front and tortured them. he was a simpleton ciminal, nothing more nothing less

Tatar subhuman

Jews

only ignorant ones who don't know what he did adore him, and edgy kids here

Even if they were, they were the honorable ones. As those who did serve in Wehrmacht. Communist ones are evil ones.

Fuck off Paddy

I've heard exactly the opposite. Many people who served under him have nothing but respect.

Yeah, its called spoils of war. Everyone did it, but only the Serbs got accused because they lost.

Hello B92.

It's embarrassing how 'people' are defending this subhuman.

Still mad that you dont have Macedonia you dirty goyim

Sloba did nothing wrong

>implying Bosnia and Herzegovina isn't just a meme country

Black standard. Supposedly one of the 4 flags flown by Muhammad together with the other 3 arabic colors (Red-White-Green). In Islamic theology it's the flag that will be used on the Day of Judgement. At the time of judgment, terrible corruption and chaos will rule. Jesus and the Mahdi are central characters in events near the time. The Mahdi will have established a seven-year rule in Medina at which time Jesus will descend from Heaven and battle the Antichrist. The Mahdi and Jesus will triumph. These events will be followed by a time of serenity when people live according to religious values.

You're dumb af but don't let it hold you back

>Hello B92.
i have relatives who suffered because of him, but believe what you want. he was a criminal and will remain a criminal. i'm just telling you that you're ignorant retard for praising him and his criminal gang

what RPG is this?

I didn't know that. Thx Albanian bro.

You have to be coked out on meth, The balkan's "jews" are montenegrins. They invade every country in the former yugoslavia and through connections of their familial clan, get the best jobs and make up the upper elite of all of those countries. You must be a complete fucking larp and only know about muh serbs, and are acting like you're someone you're not.

>they were the honorable ones.
no they weren't, they cleansed serbs from croatia for no reason

>
Im in Australia.. our "Jews" are Americans

Herzegovina should be its own country we are the kangz and jews of the balkans favored by God to out jew the jew. First we started as humble goat shaggers and now we control every serbian deli from bosnia to Australia. Soon all of balkans will be kissing herzgovian feet.

Not to mention they were prominent members of the communist party and after we deported all our Germans they got the best land in Vojvodina along with the Herzeshits. Of course they would rip up the ceramic tiles in the bathrooms of their new houses because their goats would slip and fall but that's another story.

Nah man, those who truly changed their names and became Serbs said so. They, to this day, don't let thorough Jasenovac and Gradiska Stara excavations for a reason. And those who were killed were killed by allied bombardment and communists from 1945-1948. There lie Croat, Slovenian, Serbian and Bosnian bodies together, killed by communists.

Elder Scrolls VI

Very interesting. Thanks for the info and your time. Really appreciate it.

>The balkan's "jews" are montenegrins
>mfw I have montenegrin ancestry from my father's side
Well shit, where's the oven?

Name calling doesn't prove your intellectual superiority. In fact it does the exact opposite.

>Well gypos are parasites, but they are not smart like Jews. Only crafty with stealing your wallet
can you imagina gypos that are muslim ?
Yeah, exactly Rohyngya, fuckin 10x worse i would guess