How do you cope with all of this /pol?

I've considered myself fairly woke for around 5 years now. I generally handle myself pretty well and make a point to stay on-top of every mass event and compile as much data as possible.
I do my best to share this info in a subtle way to my normie friends across my given platforms.
I try to do my part. I go through rough spells occasionally..
But lately this one is really hitting my. Right in my gut. I've felt weak and physically ill the past few days. Mentally exhausted, my head hurts.
But most of all, my heart hurts.
The realization that so many people are generally SO FUCKING DUMB.
And are more respected in my community, and make more money, and are taken more seriously. It's disgusting.
I've finally got a perfect relationship with a non-roastie girl with morals and values and I'm worried my negative energies will fuck this all up.
If that happens I'm as good as dead.
How do you all cope? Should I just walk away?
I feel there is some higher duty here..it's just so hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know that feel...
It's not easy...but we're in it together,,,
I just don't know what to say.
I envy the Germans of WW2, at least they could fight their enemies in an open fight.
If we fight back, our governments will attack us and our people for whom we fight will hate us...

user, I...

Why not just give up politics for a while and focus on yourself and your relationship.

>I've finally got a perfect relationship with a non-roastie girl with morals and values and I'm worried my negative energies will fuck this all up.
Focus on what's good in your life. Don't let the commies distract you from your life and your happiness... that's what they want.

>The realization that so many people are generally SO FUCKING DUMB
This is the biggest and FINAL redpill right here. People are fucking retarded and they shouldn't be given rights left and right. 95% of Earth's human population is RETARDED. This is the source of all our problems.

>How do you cope with all of this /pol?

I don't.

I live in California one of the most cucked states in the union, live in a town with a white population of almost zero, attend a high school full of liberal faculty and braindead students who hate Trump simply because their teachers do (im a senior, 18yo NOT UNDERAGE), and have a close group of friends who are all normies/cuckservatives. If I were you, take a break from politics, accept the fact that most of these social issues will never be solved, and never EVER follow the crowd. Just because everyone agrees with the same thing doesn’t mean it’s right or correct. Stay woke brother.

The easy way is to start drinking/smoking but that leads to other problems so don't do that
The other way to look forward to this world burning to the ground. Swallow those blackpills and realize that there is nothing you can do to reverse the course the West has set itself down but be the Sisyphus and roll that boulder of your morals up that gottdamn hill because one day the boulder will become your trophy that gets through the ruins of western civilization. Be happy that everyone is so stupid because it'll just accelerate us closer to the end. Admist the ashes we will build anew like a phoenix as long as we're not getting killed in a nuclear holocaust
Don't forget to lift
Make sure you're not spending all your waking hours on technology
Basic SIG shit

yea struggling with alcoholism as a bit of a counter-measure. I do cardio sometimes 10 hours a week (cyclist). it helps keep me relatively sane. I do need to take a break from Tech..keep back in tune with surroundings. The more I slip into distraction (no matter how well-intended the taken path), the further the soul slips from the body. I'll take a break. But remember my words /pol. Stay fighting as long as you can, but do not sacrifice your soul. and hold down the fort while I'm gone. Don't be afraid to seek out help. We truly are the last of a dying bread..Recruit, resist, prosper in the end.

I wish I could bike that much right now. Living up here in Canada you hardly get a chance in the winter and I always miss it this time of year.
The wind splashing your face when your going a nice speed
Making sick turns
riding no hands with the sun beating down on you with all its glory
Last summer I found some trails in a wooded area not too far from my place with some trails and since I have a mountain bike they're alot of fun to go through

Fuck. Wish i was your parent. Great kid HERE.

Are you a Jehova's Witness? You kind of fit the description of someone who I know...

Gnostic if anything pertaining religion so no

Carry on then, fellow dead nation dweller

other people being retarded sometimes isn't you fault user. the world is strange, sometimes we can all be the nigger faggot who fucks it all up. this is perfectly natural, as chaos wouldn't exist without harmony. so we all try the best we can, intending to create goodness wherever we go. the key difference most people tend to fixate on is I vs. US vs. THEM. the most important thing to recognize is, who exactly you're intending goodness for at all times. sometimes it is better for I to do X, or for you to do X for Them, or Us. the possibilites are endless! here's a redpill:
>there's a right answer to each possibility that could ever exist
It requires constant attention to notice which is the right choice, but practicing medtation/restful relaxation is helpful in learning subconcious focus. try your best to sleep a lot because it's healing, and you should eat as well as you can and think positively about yourself. easier said than done i'm afraid, however, a cool party trick is to master differentiating between "I", "Us", "Them" statements. think of them as linguistic memes. instead thinking whenever something kinda shitty happens to you, that wasn't your intention in causing (if you were really only trying your best for "Us" or "Them")"wow, /I/ suck", think instead, "wow, /That/ sucked". good luck user, blessings be with you!

I feel ya, it is only an amount of time before America as it is now is over. Best case scenario is balkanization.

Fuck. Off. Back. To. r/The_cuckold

The fact that a woman will never love you is the most brutal blackpill ever

By finding the truth start here
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

They can love a man but for never more than 3 years. Once the oxytocin wears off it's over. They aren't intelligent nor moral nor strong enough to do what is right, it's all how they feel.