I'm a responsible drunk driver. Why can't I drive drunk just because some asshole got drunk and ran over 17 kids...

I'm a responsible drunk driver. Why can't I drive drunk just because some asshole got drunk and ran over 17 kids? I would never do that. The majority of drunk drivers are responsible drunk drivers.

>Ye olde false equivalence.

how is it a false equivalence?

stopping me from traveling treads on my freedom. It is the responsibility of the driver to make sure to travel safely.

Threads like this are why I still come here.

Because drinking whilst drunk isnt necessarily malicious. Gunning people down is. Should we ban alcohol because some people drink while driving and some people become violent whilst drunk?

slide thread

>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields

>how is it a false equivalence?
You're saying that anyone who owns a firearm is a criminal when the reality is that only those who break the law with firearms are criminals.

All drunk drivers are criminals.

You're a stupid, gungrabbing faggot.

You're a dumb fucking retard lol this made me laugh. 2/10

Stupid and gay.

You 'people' are retards and you're just proving it. Sage.

Where is that fucking graph demonstrating that the frequency of gun violence has correlated negatively with rates of gun ownership?

Regardless, saged.

Just make it a crime to hurt somebody with your car.

If you're drunk and you hurt somebody, crime, if you're drunk and you don't hurt somebody, no crime. Kinda like the way it was from the invention of the car until around 1980.

At first I thought this was a genuine post by a responsible drunk driver. I am an idiot, and I have not slept in two days

this

stop with this nanny state stuff

Agreed. Driving drunk should not be illegal. Only direct harm caused to others should be punishable by law. No harm, no foul. No victim, no crime. We have long since passed the point of too many fucking laws.

Anuddah OP is a faggot thread?
>in all fields
>hidden

no we should ban it because it is soul poison

Using bait as a slide thread, I like it Shlomo.

I actually I'm very good at driving drunk. Doing it for 18 years, yet to get DUI.

After watching american soyboys ''''fight'''' it's no surprise you useless fucks are scared of losing your guns

Totally agree. I drive drunk all the time. Shit, I drive my motorcycle drunk. I know my limits because I'm not 12.

im resposible cereal killer ama

Do you know how many people are driving drunk without incident every single night?

What's your registration plate so I can avoid you?

Anyone on the road past 1 am are mostly drunk drivers

I've never driven drunk but I drove bicurious the other day.

So hot for foreskin.

The majority of drunk drivers are delusional. They often put their children in the car with them as well. What happens if you simply get pulled over and go to jail and no wreck was involved? What if someone hits you?
Your premise is essentially that your life is more important than others. You should contemplate that perhaps.

Funny thing with drunk driver accidents is they always blame the driver when it's the car that causes the injuries and deaths.