He supports the jews over a people who have done nothing to hurt the aryan race

>He supports the jews over a people who have done nothing to hurt the aryan race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JECHNeAjmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>destroyed Persia the literal Aryan Imperium
>nothing

No palestinian ever called me a racist

>he supports the jews
>referring to user
Where do you think you are?

This

Nigger

>Honorable warfare between civilizations is equal to jewish subversion

JIDF.goy

Because Islam doesn't care about race, so to speak. However it gives *all* the fucks if you aren't Muslim.

>Muh Conquest rights
>Literally no conquest taking place
>Just Jews taking land because the United States of Israel won't let the enemy fight back

>what is mazdakism

based ahed based

you do realize Palestine was never an independent country, right?
1946-1947 under British occupation
1949-1967 Gaza strip under Egypt
1967-1995 under complete Israeli control. in 1995 the Oslo accords were signed, giving them autonomy for the first time in history.
you don't have to like us just don't lie man, you can be anti-Jew or anti-Zionist without lies.
>inb4 shill

I was talking about Persia vs the palestinians, not Israel.

Turks will call me a racist any day

Rabbi KIddiediddler says he'll comment as soon as he's done snacking!

And Israel was, before '67?

>Roaches

>Be full of one people, one culture and one religion for 1000’s of years even if various empires had legal control
>Get invaded by a completely foreign people who very graciously give you 30% of your own land
“B-but now they have their own country riiight?”
>flag checks out

both nations were colonies that took land from indegenious people and expanded on behalf of the right of conquest, still they think that israel is in the wrong here for doing the same

Its happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JECHNeAjmQ

Trump is going to expose 9/11 and everything. I mean EVERYTHING that israel has done to the USA. It's gonna be fucking amazing.

Nobody wants anything to do with retarded Arabs. The Jews should create a greater Israel on top of Arab corpses.

funny how some lowlifes post the same shit every time and noone cares, is this hiw it feels being an obselete fuck?

How does it feel knowing your flag is about to change to a Palestinian one?

>Replace Kebab with worse enemy

While I am inclined to agree, the Israelis are fucking with my based Persians who'd trade as far as brown sand people go any day for both the Jews and Arabs. Persians are nice and smart and don't commit jihad. Literally we chose the worst two shit allies in the Middle East when we could have had shiites.

>Blackmailing the british royalty into giving you israel is the same as conquest
But its racist if europeans have an ethnic homeland, right?

I support 100% of American war refugees to go to USA and Israel.

Jews are subversive because of milenia they had no nation, and now that we gave them one you want to get rid of it? Now some of them can relate to our struggles

Plus, no Israel = Jews going back to Europe

Israel should be taking in Syrian refugees, considering they played a large part in causing the mess in the first place.

>one people
>one culture
>thousands of years
>Arabized caananites
>Islam
>what are Druze and Phoenicians and native Jews

>the Palestinians finally realised the way to get the West to support them was through waifus
Israeliniggers BTFO

>giving jews their own ethnic homeland
>now they can subvert and turn europe brown without worrying about their own safety

that look in their eyes.. you just know.

you'd be surprised, but most Jews world wide and almost all Israeli Jews think it's ok for you guys to have ethnic homelands (I know cause we talked about it in the latest rothschild conference).
but to what degree will you be homogeneous?
will you allow any form of immigration? will you allow trade with other nations? will people from other ethnicity be allowed to visit as tourists or businessmen?
what if someone has parents from 2 different ethnicities? what if someone from one (white) country wants to migrate to a different (white or non-white) one?
I'm pretty sure most of you guys haven't given thought to it, and even if you have, there probably won't be wide acceptance even among yourselves

Woah so your saying that 3k years ago before islam spread it wasnt muslim? Crazy.
>native jews
>Implying that modern day israeli’s have anything to do with brown skinned jewish tribes

A natural reaction after giving him the D. Based God Emperor.

>honorable
>sending others to do the dirty job
>taking the taxes from other countries as "aid"

>learned history on cable tv, sleeping on mother's couch

Arabs are rampaging through Sweden as we speak. They've done something against Swedes so let them burn for all I care.

Who do you think encouraged them to move in to Europe Sven?

Palestine belongs to Christians, not Muslims.

>but to what degree will you be homogeneous?
It shouldn't matter nor would it be anyone's business to those on the outside. That's what gets jews in trouble in the first place. Literal "This country is too comfy for my liking"

Moreeeee !!!

based kraut

The theoretical ethnostate seems highly unlikely to actually ever happen, most of us just want to end mass immigration and the destruction of the european culture/race. As to the first note about the acceptance of ethnic nationalism among the jews, why are so many of the subversive news corporations and government agencies overwhelmingly jewish in their leadership? Are they just considered a cabal of crazies by the rest of you? My point is that with so many jews in positions of power, giving the jewish people an ethnostate allows those people to advocate indiscriminately for immigration in white countries without having to worry about the integrity of their own race.

It's more likely that Jerusalem and Tel Aviv would be nuked rather than Greater Israel actually happening.

It isn't Palestinian migration, it is north Africans and Syrians. Look, the Palestinians could go live with the Jordanians, or Syrians, or Arabs, but the fact is nobody wants them, and they don't want to leave Palestine. And yeah, Muslims are insufferable wherever they are and wherever they go, because they subvert, just like the Jews, except the Muslim is far more aggressive and will just resort to killing.
So yeah, let the Jews kill them all, it would be the first favor in a long time they do for us, on accident.

>being illiterate enough to think I was talking about israel as being honorable rather than the persians
>didnt learn history at all

So then the jews can open the floodgates of immigration without worrying about the integrity of their own race.

Nice plan

why should we be against the jew? they are indestructible
i believe the jew have very similar end-game in mind than those who advocate for ethnostate. When the jewish supremacy comes to be -- a greater israel and the rest is third world shitholes controlled by jewish overlords -- they will at this point kick in the eugenics. they certainly won't want to rule a world of subhumans when there's the option to jewify the whole world, jews will replace every demographics on the globe and this is a good thing.
(some of) you want a planetary ethnostate and they will do it. it will be jewish so be it.
i support greater israel

I just want them to go back
Hopefully when we ban circumcision they'll all go to Israel to get truck of peace'd by Palestinians

>tfw neither happens

>He willingly surrenders his genetics and history
Life is about struggle and fighting for your own people. Do you not see something beautiful when you look at the western world, cathedrals and art and philosophy? Ours is a race worth fighting for.

you can join them, all you have to do is breed half-jewish offsprings and your genetics will be part of history

Fuck both of them

ISIS is gone. Syria is still a sovereign nation.