Hero or villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He killed millions.

Supervillain

to save billions

Villain.
>bungled the Gallipoli landings in WW1 dooming tens of thousands of ANZACS to a pointless death
>had to resign from the Admiralty in disgrace
>jumped between political parties like a flea on a dog. All for personal gain
>became the personal servant of the jew. Receiving hundreds of thousands of pounds from (((the Focus group)))

"The Focus was a secret pressure group that started giving slush money to Churchill in the 1930s. Churchill was the center of this group. The group was mostly dissident politicians, people who were out of office and wanted to get back in and willing to go to any lengths to do it, including overthrowing the government and putting Churchill in their place. They were funded by rich jews in London, but the group was not entirely jewish and also had many marxist members"

> Before 1936, he (Churchill) was completely silent about Germany but from 1936 onwards (after recieving £50,000 from the jews to pay his gambling debts) he began beating the anti-German drums, even though at that time was a lot of pro-German sentiment in England
>fucked up the Narvik landings and almost fucked up Dunkirk
>ordered the invasion of neutral Iceland
>was an alcoholic for over 30 years, including all through the war, when he would often be so drunk that the military top brass would have to send him away to sleep it off
>refused multiple offers of peace from Hitler
>bankrupted the British Empire (not that the Empire was ever any net benefit to the British people anyway)

One day we will defile every monument and have pigs rape his corpse on live tv.

>bungled the Gallipoli landings in WW1 dooming tens of thousands of ANZACS to a pointless death
That was a good thing though remember? Anglos love celebrating humiliating defeats and touting them off as victories. The ANZAC legend, the best of goys running into a pointless death.

degenerate piece of shit and initiator of white genocide

S

So they could kill trillions

to save quadrillions

Everyone who fought against Hitler is a villain.

He was an Oligarch.

>ordered the invasion of neutral Iceland
Didn't know about this. What a kike.

Effective minion to his Zionist masters.

Enemy of humanity.

villain, railroaded parliament into ww1 undemocratically.

basically this guy said it better so i won't bother.
the best video on churchill.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI&t=3s

He had it right on democracy, aside from that he's a cunt.

>Anglos love celebrating humiliating defeats and touting them off as victories
If it were English men, or any other mainland British, but not when it's our colonial sons. Or even the Ulster-Scots. We had a responsibility to you. You expand the anglosphere, carrying Anglo civilisation to the farthest corners of the world. In return we shouldn't have been sending you half way around the world to be killed by roaches. We alienated our most loyal sons. That really bothers me. Imagine how white Australia would be today if 100,000 Aussies hadn't died in 2 world wars at our behest.

Neither hitler shouldve just offered a better deal.
>inb4 europe should be nazi
No he should have offered independance to every country exept denmark, russia taken parts of poland to connect to his new territories after he invaded the soviet union. The conditions for this would have been enough people volunteering to fight the soviet union for each country (quotas). This wouldve damaged the resistance and ensured his victory. He was too high on meth and bull sperm though so nothing beyond stormnigging occurred to him late in the war.

man alex jones has aged like fucking shit

villain he killed the people of greece, one of the most evil men in the world.

Obviously villain. Wanted to destroy our empire and succeeded but destroyed the british empire as well.

>In you I identify before history the man who had the ability to bring Adolf Hitler and his political accomplishments down; the man who will, however, be unable to raise the shield protectively against the invasion of Europe by the Asiatics.
>t. Hermann Göring

Depends what side of the bombs you were on

mixed bag

he was too friendly with Stalin and handed him over millions of Soviets for slaughter

He wasn't silent about Germany at all prior to 1936. Why are you lying?

Moron who did everything to preserve the empire just to loose it all at the end for his direct idiotic actions

Bump

If you apply the jew filter you realize that Churchill is no great man.

He's a bloated drunk piece of shit. He's always praised in media, but look up one of his speeches. They're shit.

Hero

Villian ofvthe worst kind. Worse than paapa Stalin

literally who?

If it wasn't for WW2 my extended family would be huge! WW" wholly unnecessary, we murdered our brothers for sand-niggers and ordinary niggers!

Fuck off jew

>at our behest.

Our? You mean the Jews behest!

Cunt.

Ultimately yes. WW2 especially

A pawn of the Jews. He started WWII for the Jews. Hitler only wanted to destroy the Jew Bolsheviks. The declaration of war destroyed Germany, France and the UK and destroyed the British Empire. Everything shit about the world today was caused by that unnecessary brother on brother European war.

I spit on the old drunks grave.

maaaa nigga

i don't disagree with ur judgement. he was a drunk piece of shit. but i think he was a brilliant orator. he brought exactly the spirit and tone that was required in his speeches and certain turns of phrase he invented are really genius and you can tell that because of how fondly they are still remembered today. that was his one great quality in my opinion. he speeches and delivery, which he worked very hard at considering he was born with a lisp.