What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x972nPXGKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's too gay, it's lewd.

She was an evil dragon who did nothing but slaughter people for millennia. Then she suddenly fell in lesbians with a random drunk woman. No surprise she's mentally unstable.

This is now a Tohru thread

She is the unsexiest dragon.

weed

She's a fucking dragon.

Why happens if you eat her tail?

she grows a new tail

what the fuck

what's wrong?

Her gay crush won't eat her tail.

According to the manga (specifically Elma) it will literally destroy your stomach. Normal humans can't eat it.

but tohru can remove the poison

I knew that part. But does it have any other effects?

If the effect is similar to what happens to the humans in her world, it makes you almost immortal or at least live for a very long time.

So she wants her crush to live forever then. Thats cute. What about the Mexican goddess?

tohru a best

Why the fuck did she even start having romantical feeling towards Kobayashi? Wasn't she an edgy dragon in the past, the way her personality went 360 is fucking retarded.

Who was this character? I don't remember seeing her in the show.

>quetzecotl
>rainbow serpent
>black

Impressive attention span.

I believer her named was "big steppy"

speedreader-kun pls go

I only watched the anime. And all I know is that Kobayashi saved her, which isn't reason enough to suddenly stop being edgy and start having romantic feelings towards someone. And one human girl had told her that if she was free she would be a maid. Which is also not reason enough to be a maid or suddenly mellow out all of a sudden when someone propsed you to become one.

I don't see a problem here.

>anime only
You could never appreciate the nature of best chorogon.

Are you confused about the dragon being a turbo lesbo, or how said turbo charged lesbianism is far too lewd?

they are black because their dragon forms are never shown

Elucidate this meme, please.

that's what it is. There is nothing to explain

When a dragon want to fuck a human is gay or bestiality?

Well, if anime was mediocre, why would I want to read the manga?

Cause aside very few cases, mangas are always better than anime.

Yes.

It`s pure love.

Don't bully best dragon.

Queen Dragon never shares the beef stew.

lesbians improve anything

She was actually one of the dragons who stopped slaughtering and thought about it. Then just defended herself and never really had a friend and was ready to die.

Judging how she wouldn't even kill the thief girl, her being a hardcore murderer might have been an exaggeration. Could have just killed in self-defense.

>edgy
She was mostly a wanderer rather than a constant scourge upon civilization. It's been shown that Elma and Tohru are irregulars within their factions. Besides, the chaos faction has been shown to be rather indiscriminate with its destructive influences on the other world. The harmony faction, at least through the second part of Elma's backstory, seems far more manipulative and selfish in how they interact with the world. Better edgy than jewish.

>Totally comedic anime/manga
>Edgy
People really love to repeat this shitty word endlessly.
Is even worst than "autism".

where were you when Kobayashi confirmed gay

Tooru's a lucky dragon.

Template threads aren't allowed, faggot.

What's a better word? Grumpy? Broody? Reserved? Chuuni? You understood what I meant anyway, so what gives.

>Grumpy, broody, reserved
None of these are necessarily prevailing characteristics of Tooru. If anything, she's more uncertain about things than anything else. Your use of the word "edgy" only proves that you have no real grasp of what you want to say, and it creates a scenario in which other people have to figure out what you actually might mean.
>Chuuni
Seriously, you have to be underageb& or something.

Thats with the poison removed.

I don't remember it ever being mentioned as having that effect in the manga. The closest thing to that is that Tohru said it would heal her muscle and joint pains.

>360

because Kobayashi is cute

Kanna is so superior it's not even funny.

Kanna is boring.

You can't deny best dragon.

bitch needs a diet

I like her spinoff, it's cute

best dragon right here

When Kobayashi gets to ride on Tohru I sometimes get a Tales from Earthsea vibe.
There should be more moments with just Kobayashi and Tohrus dragon form.
youtube.com/watch?v=x972nPXGKKE

This is the best feeling. I want more Lady Tohru's Workaholic Dragoon.

There is a lot of perfectly healthy dragon to fit into that human form.
Kanna's spin-off is actually well executed. While I'm not holding my breath for a season two, the Kanna's daily life stuff is probably an adequate bar to set for anime original stuff. I still think that there's enough material to just go all the way through on its own, though. People forget that there are quite a few emotions spring coiled up in some of the chapters. While we don't need something as forced as the last episode to bring them out, it's advantageous to let them expand within the anime format such as what happened in the beach segment.

She doesn't like dick and you hate her for that alone, you fucking faggot.

She liked Kobayashi's dick.

She's too cute.

There's a chapter where MC gets a dick. Maid Dragon-chan spends most of it trying to get said dick into her lady garden.

You sure that's not a doujin?

It would be extremely painful.

99% sure. When pic related is a regular manga page, it's not hard to believe.

Oh my word.

You don't read many Cool manga if you aren't aware of the pervasive presence of fetishes.

iruru when?

also i feel that tohru is better in the manga. the anime didnt want to show her being a super cunt, so she loses some of her personality.

Iruru would be everywhere in a s2. It'd probably start off with another causal episode followed by the Iruru arc. I started reading the manga after the first couple of episodes aired, and yeah, I can agree that Tohru has more of a personality within the source work. Although, at the same time, I think there's a lot more of her repressed, chaotic nature within the more recent chapters. Regardless, I think the anime did a pretty good job of her slowly adapting to human life while still retaining a level of curiosity and ignorance.

Got sauce on this one? Saucenao is giving me nothing.

lol

lol

lol

lol

>MC is just a butch girl
GAY. This is why this show flopped.

Big Steppy.

I do not know what you mean by "butch," but Miss Kobayashi's kindness and beauty are a treasure warmer and brighter than the twinkling fires of Bifröst's span.

She's a big dragon.

so.. where is his knee going?

For me.

POST MISS KOBAYASHI

's nipples

my wife user. Stop with your mean comments

Tohru, calm down.

lol

I wonder what happened on the blank panel on the next page.

lol

A long, not-drunk lecture.

needs more iruru