Gun Ban & Confiscation

This proposed "cure" (disarming hundreds of millions of American Citizens and striping them of their rights in violation of The US Constitution) is absolutely worse than the disease of occasional unjustified shootings. You don't cut off your hand to fix a hangnail!

I mean, sure you CAN, and yes the hangnail won't be a problem anymore, but that's just fucking retarded because then you lose the benefit of a functional hand. This entire gun-control "solution" is as ludicrous as suppressing freedom of speech to prevent hurt feelings. Free Speech is infinitely more valuable than your precious emotional safety (you degenerate fuckwit!) and the Right to Bear Arms is itself infinitely more valuable than a few tragic deaths.

This is not even remotely debatable. Freedom is dangerous. DEAL WITH IT. And if you don't like it, then GTFO of America! Who the fuck is this stupid and why haven't they been shot already? It's not like we don't have many tools custom made for solving such problems in a difinitive and permanent manner. FFS!

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/.../expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
strawpoll.me/15126032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree. America is a wolf running free in a forest. Of course some dangerous situations will occur, but overall its much better than being a caged animal in "safety".

>amerimutt thinks he's not already conquered

Nice boomer quote

>Leaf thinks his cucked country is freer

(Pssst... that's what the guns are for.)

never said that
you'll never rebel, the freedom is an illusion to keep you pacified

This is correct.

Once the Zionist New Word Order takes your guns their UN slave soldiers will line you and your family up against a wall, shoot and throw you into a shallow grave.

Love him or hate him, he wasn't wrong.

Do not confuse patience and hope with an unwillingness to take action. The time for armed conflict has not yet arrived, and with any luck, we will never need to exercise this option. There is yet the opportunity to rectify the situation without violence.

Can you ameritards stop deflecting the real issue, no freedom as you oercieve it is not the goal, the goal is oreservance of our race and if our race's children get killed by a jew in a school shooting, so fuck your guns and fuck your freedom.

People killed annually in the US by the AR-15 is almost dead last among causes of death. In 2016 only 374 people were killed by rifles, of which the AR-15 is only a fraction. More people are killed annually by hands and feet, but where is the campagin to outlaw martial arts schools?

Since our objective is to save lives, I would focus on the "low hanging fruit", the most common causes of death where the most lives will be saved for each dollar spent...

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
Heart disease: 633,842
Cancer: 595,930
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 155,041
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 146,571
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 140,323
Alzheimer’s disease: 110,561
Diabetes: 79,535
Influenza and Pneumonia: 57,062
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 49,959
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 44,193

(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
Murder by handguns: 6569
Murder by knives: 1589
Murder with hands, feet, etc: 659
Murder by blunt objects: 450
Murder by rifles: 258 (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/.../expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If you really cared about reducing horrific violence you would first outlaw knives and blunt objects.

I always wanted to die in a war fighting for what i believe in. It's better then dieing of old age suffering in a bed. Please decide who will risk their lives to attack citizens and try to confiscate guns door to door. I will be waiting and so will hundreds of millions.

Nope regular deaths don't matter .. its school shootings. If its just some crack head getting gunned down everyone is fine with it.

SHALL

>dems r da real nazis!!!

Fuck off boomer faggot.

It's a fake quote like most Hitler "quotes" retards on both sides like to throw around.

Do not confuse patience and hope with false hope. These infringes don't happen overnight, otherwise there would be a revolt, it will be a slow boil. One little thing at a time will be compromised until you wake up and you don't have those rights. It may take many years but it will happen.

What ever happened to Hitler?

i've never known anyone who was shot, i'm almost 30. Obviously it's not a big problem. I've known a bunch of people who killed themselves, died in car wrecks, and OD'd though

>You don't cut off your hand to fix a hangnail!
They don't want the hangnail, though. Never did. They want the hand.

------SURVEY-------

STRAWPOL FOR Sup Forums PLZ ANSWER

strawpoll.me/15126032
On Christianity
(>Inb4 butthurt): Just answer honestly and move on

Agreed. They want us crippled and weak.