twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

I like guns, so yes.

ye

The best weapon is programming.

The hero becomes a rapist!

Yes, because gun is cute and beautifull

But you're a male

If these girls dont remove their fingers off the fucking trigger and keep flagging me im fucking their butt until they get pregnant

You can't even see if their fingers are actually on the trigger or not.

Legal.

don't worry, they were programmed by Onii-sama to only shoot if you use the keyword, "pew."

He only gave them guns, user; I'm sure he was smart enough not to give them bullets as well.

You can never trust a man not to go full retard

legal loli kinda loses it's point when there's 2 other lolis who straight up want to fuck the mc

Maybe he uses Programming on his brain to prevent it from having stupid thoughts?

Yeah

Is this worth watching? I've seen pi tires and webms of it before and the gun scenes look cool.

Depends, do you like cute girls with guns and suffering?

I want her to sit on my face

Just remember there is only one season.

Well I love cute girls. I also love guns. Suffering I'm not a fan of though. Still that's 2 pros to 1 con! I'll probably watch it then.

>one season

But why?! Was it not well received?

Only bad thing I remember about season 2 was the drastic change in artstyle, otherwise it followed the manga pretty close.
Remind me why it needs to be avoided.

Cute programmer.

Only airshit.

My heart was not prepared when I watched Gunslinger Girl. I was expecting cute girls and awesome gun battles, and I got them, but I didn't anticipate the tears.

Triela best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=40e2I0cjVPA

Yes.