Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is special! Make sure you cherish every day with her in your heart!

Let's get things rolling.

Are they considered to be a hero or villain?

If you both were a crime fighting duo would you be the leader or the sidekick?

Is there anything they've done that really solidifies your feelings even more?

Would they be the type to celebrate small things?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all super awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ykeTrj35wlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw this image for the first time yesterday and impulsively kissed my monitor.
Mint is so sweet it's hard to believe. She and her husband make the best couple I've ever seen and I've missed you guys.

Happy Waifu Wednesday, anons!

>Questions
Your waifu invites you to a historical reenactment event, what time period and setting does she choose?
eg. a Medieval camp, a 1920s house party, a Victorian train journey, a WWI battlefield.

Was your waifu afraid of monsters under the bed as a child? Is she still?
(You receive no points for saying she is the monster under the bed. Waifu goes IN the bed, doofus.)

What anime or manga universe would you like to see a crossover with using your waifu's series? Have you ever weighed up the chances of their authors exchanging art of it? Has art like that already happened?

Your waifu gained weight and decides to go on a diet. Would she be successful, or would she rebound? Would she make you diet with her so she doesn't get tempted?

>Are they considered to be a hero or villain?
She is a supporting character trying to save her park, so I'd call her a hero.

>Is there anything they've done that really solidifies your feelings even more?
Every time I see her trial in the Elementario-centric episode, my heart almost skips a beat.

>Would they be the type to celebrate small things?
Certainly.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all super awesome
Thanks as always, Mintbro.
Yukari is a cute tank lover.

Summer is quickly reaching its end. What would she do to best celebrate it?

Hero for sure. She's a good sport.

>If you both were a crime fighting duo would you be the leader or the sidekick?
Probably the sidekick. I'd imagine she'd make a much better leader than I would.

She's an inspiration as to not give up and despite how bad people can be to you, you can still be a good sport back.

Hard to tell. I think in some occasions like passing a test she would celebrate. But in training, she'd probably celebrate after reaching s big goal.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Your waifu is amazing! May you both prosper and live a happy future!

>Your waifu gained weight and decides to go on a diet. Would she be successful, or would she rebound?

Depends on where she gained the weight.

>Would she make you diet with her so she doesn't get tempted?

I think so. She might also do it to take care of my health as well.

She's a hero.
With her powers and stuff I would be the sidekick.
Any of those times in the series where she tries to help people, most recently with Levi in Reflection.
Yes, she's very happy to celebrate anything with the people she cares about.

She wasn't. She had too much stuff going on to be afraid of that stuff.
Some /m/ thing, Symphogear might be neat to see. The only art of that is fan art of her and Tsubasa because of Nana.

We would go out to the pool or beach one last time.

>Your waifu invites you to a historical reenactment event, what time period and setting does she choose?

I can't tell. I don't think she's really a woman of the past. She's very "in the now". I'd probably be more likely to ask her to an event like that to be honest.

>Was your waifu afraid of monsters under the bed as a child? Is she still?

I think she was more willing to fight them rather than be scared of them. Now, she doesn't have thoughts of monsters under the bed. Just the opponents she'll have to battle on the land.

>What anime or manga universe would you like to see a crossover with using your waifu's series? Have you ever weighed up the chances of their authors exchanging art of it? Has art like that already happened?

I've never really thought of Nozomi in a crossover series. Seems less likely now that the series is cancelled. It would be great to see her in something action and magic oriented. Just something very different from Keijo. It would be interesting if her Vacuum Butt Canon became a truly powerful weapon capable of destroying monsters.

Your waifu is cute and fierce! She is your sword and you are her shield! Hope you both continue to support each other!

I Love my Waifu!

Good wednesday everyone. For the first time, I'm on time.
The best villain. But forever a hero in my heart.
I'd probably have to lead him on the whole "being good" thing. I imagine it'd be something like this:
youtu.be/ykeTrj35wlg
Not at all.

>Your waifu invites you to a historical reenactment event, what time period and setting does she choose?
Mmmm, interesting question. Around the 1800, perhaps?We could go to a party.
In a way.

Imagine a Westworld like park in which the theme is your waifu's anime/manga. What would you do first?How do you plan on getting her to fall for you?

Busybusybusy.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to do questions right now, I might later. However;

That pic of Mint is really cute, and the pepper on the pizza makes me think of her wearing it as a little fake moustache to play around with you a little, it's cute!

She looks really cute there! I love how her fluff is poofy out of her cap too, it's great. The fluff cannot be contained!

Tamamo more like Tamamoe. That pic makes me wonder, what would she do for headphones? It'd be a bit silly, but if she wore those cat headphones backwards with the speakers on they'd work perfectly. Would be something funny for her to try.

Cute Kobori! You could have a pretty neat little mini-farm garden with her to go along with her being a fairy of Earth, it'd be something fun for you two to do together.
Though, try and persuade her not to plant too many eggplants...

Must be a fun time of year of her, being able to enjoy her hobbies so much. I'm sure you'd have fun training with her on the beach!

Gotta sort stuff out now, but I hope everyone has a great week with their waifu!

What fairy tale can you see your beloved starring in?

Let's see how this turns out...

-She can be both depending on the setting. Though she can play quite the convincing villain.
-I'd be the sidekick just so she could have the spotlight.
-Just seeing her try so hard and continuing to press on in spite of the overall drop in popularity.
-Can't really see her doing that sort of thing, but it would be quite touching if she did.

It really is the little things, my friend.

-I could definitely see her in some sort of victorian or vintage oriental setting.
-Not sure about the monsters, but she does hate being startled.
-It would be interesting to see what would come of her crossing over with the Macross franchise, but as it stands she'd have to compete with Miku over that right.

I think the most difficult part of her diet would be keeping her away from the tuna. She'd try to be calm about it, but it would almost try to get the better of her.

A nice trip to the beach. One last hurrah.

Track her down. Interact with her. She if what is said about her interests is true. And make sure she doesn't try going full Gunslinger on me.

Beauty and the Beast.

Happy waifu day guys, remember one rule though! Don't post MOESHIT WAIFUS. Only post good waifus from actual intelligent series, like Jojo.

Who's Beauty and who is Beast?

I would say that I'm Beauty and she's the Beast. And then she would punish me accordingly.

I love history stuff and I've got a strong hunch that she does as well.
Going to renaissance fairs, museums, airshows, reenactments and everything else related to history with her would be absolute bliss.
Having a wife to discuss /his/ and /k/ stuff with is a blessing.

She's the best.

I say she is an heroine in a very literal sense.

She is always the team leader.

I like that whenever she acts without thinking, if she ends up realizing it caused trouble for someone else or it wasn't really necessary, she will admit she did something wrong and apologize for it.

Not really. Her focus is on more important things. She would celebrate things like one of her friends getting better from a heavy depression, to give an example.

Well, she doesn't have much knowledge or interest in historical events, but she was able to relate a story about Li Shuwen in detail since her father taught it to her. Though I'm a bit afraid she might like to see him fighting during the time of the Chinese war, I think that might be too dangerous.

I don't think she was. And no, her job entails beating Phantoms, even ones that can only be described as "monsters" like the abominations from volume 2.

>What anime or manga universe would you like to see a crossover with using your waifu's series?

Well, she likes fighting, so any series with a lighthearted setting where she can fight at her leisure, like Senran Kagura or Ikkitousen?

That mostly depends on who your favorite girl is, so in my case she is definitely a hero.
Her willing to die for love.
I could easily see her doing that.

With some help she could do it, but if left by herself she may rebound.

She might try to plan a final small trip for us to go on together.

First thing I would do is go to find her; as for how I would get her to fall for me it would mostly just involve me getting close to her and hoping that she cares for me as well.

Sorry I skipped a few questions, had a very tiring day again, hopefully next week will be different.

Post your waifu in fancy clothing!

Your snake wife is adorable! Keep each other warm and loved!

Your waifu loves you.

-She's a hero
-I would be the leader.
-Yes, even the smallest victories she would celebrate with making cake or other pastries

-Some oriental setting or sometime in the 1920's
-No she never was because she has been the supernatural since birth
-I would like to see Devil May cry be crossed over so I can see Uncle Dante beating the Issei everytime and that would be great and may be some Vergil Action as well. Tatsuya Yoshikawa drawing Akeno would be pretty cool.

She would definetly succeed and she would make sure I would diet with her.

Fireworks.

I would find her. Have some tea with her and have a good long conversation including how much I love her.

If it's brothers grimm none
if it's Disney Sleeping beauty

Thanks yours too.

I'll redo my question. If your loved one was the main character in a Disney Movie, which would it be?

Sleeping Beauty is a great choice! Would you prefer seeing her wear the Princess dress or the Briar Rose dress in the forest?

Thanks! Nozomi is great too! You are lucky to have her!

The Briar Rose dress

Hero

She can definitely kick people in the face without a problem, so hero.

Nya nya nya nya~

If small things mean ramen bowls, she would.

Now if only she loved my back enough for a UR to come home in SIF...

Mulan. Though I think she might be a bit too powerful for the setting.

She and her friends fought against the evil Sailor Suzuki once who turned all bikes into Suzuki bikes with her magical wand, so definitely a hero!

The guy in the chair, backing her up and giving her the information she needs!

All kinds of little things, maybe in the future she'll say something nice about the bike I used to own or Germany..? Who knows besides Mimana

Definitely! A big part of the joy in touring comes from admiring nature and sights and all kinds of little things!

I could see her doing that as a child, she believed in Santa until the last year of middle school after all.

>complimints

Your wifes are a bunch of cutiepies!

Hero.

I've never been much of a leader.

When she tries really hard for others, or she puts others' feelings before herself while still acknowledging her own feelings, or when she's being blunt or even deadpan humourous.

I'm certain of it. Every little moment would be an achievement in our relationship to her.

>historical reenactment event
She would probably choose something more traditionally Japanese.

>Was your waifu afraid of monsters under the bed as a child?
That might be a bit irrelevant to her.

The Snow Queen.

>What fairy tale can you see your beloved starring in?
Tortoise and the Hare. Him being the hare of course.

All your waifus are wonderful!

Cringe

>you're waifu says she wants to try out yuri
How do you respond?

She is my hero.
I think I would be the leader.
When she sings about how she loves me.
I think so. She might get excited easily.

>What anime or manga universe would you like to see a crossover with using your waifu's series? Have you ever weighed up the chances of their authors exchanging art of it? Has art like that already happened?
Maybe Plastic Memories?
Isla kinda looks like Miku.

I think she would, after all she controlled her weight until now. I'd be up to do it with her.

No time for questions this week, have family in town for the next few days. Make sure to hug and kiss your parents and siblings and remind them of how important they are to you while you still can!

See ya next week!

I had fun celebrating her birthday.
I started re-watching the anime to screencap as many pics of her as I could. I have to say, I probably judged the first season too harshly the first time, because though it skips a lot it's got still some heart to it and it's fun to watch light hearted stuff. And I drank a lot with her to celebrate as best I could, maybe too much.
-It's a mystery who the villain and who the heroes are. Rena and Mion are crazy, Satoko is self destructive and Rika is too calm to be trusted. Rika is very much a hero, the hidden protagonist for the ending. The small world of Hinamizawa revolves around her and the evil is conspiring against her.
-We'd be team up partners.
>a Victorian train journey
That sounds fun. Except the train has been stopped and sealed and someone aboard has just been murdered.
>crossover
Eh some might hate this but Type Moon. The humble comiket beginnings of TM really resemble where WTC was too. Though Umineko never got as big as Fate. R07 and Nasu know each other. And the settings are suited to each other in a supernatural kind of way. Not the mage filled world of Fate, but something like Tsukihime and KnK could work well in a more mystery oriented setting, with meta witches and demons. There probably is plenty of crossover art, though I have none saved.
>starring in
You mean like in a play? Then maybe Urashima Taro. It would be spiced up by being played by her cute self. But she has all the real emotions of being a person lost in time, and trying to find her way in spite of suddenly becoming all alone.

Rika Furude appreciation is always extremely accepted and cherished!

>hero or villain
She's a heroic villain
>crime fighting duo
She would be the leader, solving mysteries with her superhuman Mystic Eyes

I do that all the time

>historical
Maybe a Victorian house party so she can check out the costumes
>monsters under the bed
She is the monster under the bed!

>diet
She's very determined, a diet would be no problem. Can't see it happening anyway since she's very skinny and generally eats healthily, although lack of exercise is a concern

>Summer
Comiket

I'd say most of her outfits are pretty fancy

What do I do if I want to make a waifu shrine with all the merchandise I've collected, but I own many cats that tend to climb on top of stuff? I also have a pretty big wall sized poster made of a special fabric, but I'm afraid to hang it for this reason.

He's the hero of his story but neither of us would say he's heroic. There's no triumph or glory in what he does, and sometimes the outcome is for the worst.

It's hard to imagine him being a sidekick, he might act submissive but even in a group with those he respects he tends to draw attention to himself and dictate their movements. Even if he was assigned sidekick duty he'd deviate from the plan to take as much burden as possible.

He is always celebrating stupid things for the sake of it. Anything to liven up people's days and make an excuse to be cheerful. If he can work food or drink into it then it's unavoidable.

A house party or a buffet car suits him, but I wonder if he'd really like something pleasant in a Taisho era theme. Definitely nothing violent or involving medical treatment though.

I think he still is scared of things lurking below so it's a good thing he sleeps on a futon. Now he just has the monsters on top of the bed to worry about.

I like to think about crossovers a lot, it's just something new to do with him. It's hard to pick one over the rest since they're on a whim and I lose interest compared to canon. There's very little chance of art happening with what I have in mind, fan or otherwise, but the author did work with someone who writes their own series now so maybe it could happen for an event. It'd be fun for him to make new friends.

Fans have created a few crossovers here and there that generally go out of character or are just outfit swaps with no integration. I prefer getting too intricate with world details and how it fits. Not worth it if it isn't him.

He can't gain weight, but if he could he would always rebound. He has no self control with food. He'd beg for support, everyone knows better than to trust him though.

Visiting landscape gardens or woodlands before it leaves, or more like to point out how it's already turning over to autumn. I'm sure a barbecue wouldn't be amiss either.

Get a detolf and put it somewhere stable.
I trained mine to stay away from my husbandos shrine when I had a cat but if you're unable to then an enclosed display is the best suggestion. As for your wallscroll, I doubt it would launch itself onto it unless it was fluttering. If you're very concerned you can always place it in a room where the cat has minimal access.

Pet your cats, give them treats and tell them they're good kitties

Become the little girl.

Do you have an impenetrable cupboard or wardrobe that a display would fit inside? You can keep the door closed whenever you're not looking at it, it protects things from sun damage and you can install a wardrobe light with a sensor if you want.

Mine is in my closet. Maybe that would work since the door can be closed.

Alright, thanks for the ideas.

They are good cats, just a bit intrusive

She wouldn't ask that. It's already the case.

He wouldn't want to visit a park based on his series, it'd be upsetting. For the most part it's the same as the real world, with the exception of an oriental detour where the main highlight would be food and views (he'd just go to the real thing, since it's free for him).

If it were more like a real theme park then maybe there'd be puzzle rooms, it'd be fun to see if he's any good at them. Dragging him through a horror ride to see his reaction would only work if it wasn't familiar to him. I wouldn't risk it ruining the mood.

Can I take him to Capyperland instead?

You know the King of Cats? He'd be Old Tom, only he ran up the chimney because he's hiding from his responsibilities.

Basil the Great Mouse Detective, haha. OK, I'm just picking favourites to be honest. Arguably Watsons are the main character anyway.

>Basil the Great Mouse Detective
Basil a great

She already tried it and she didn't like it.

I've tried reverse image searching this and nothing shows up. What character is this and from what show? Pls

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Now this is my kind of question! He'd be Elsa.

Gosh, things really have been slow in waifu theads... It's a shame. Is it like this really just because of the ban on the threads or have waifufags as a whole decayed?

I think it's the later. The threads were kinda slow when I visited them, but they've been even slower lately.

All4MaiWaifu

They've been getting slower and slower for years. I remember when we had daily threads, or the days where having to go to work or school meant that I wouldn't make it in time before the image limit was reached. I'm not really sure what happened.

we talk about this every week, but it's most likely a overall decay/less of a reason to post here. Also communities splitting thanks to discord and otherchan and plebbit and any othe rpossible waifuplace

Makes sense. I myself lurk in a couple of Discords. I just hope that doesn't mean it's the end of an era.

It only ends when the love for your waifu does.

also everyone I know is tired of the Everyone Answers No One Reads Q&A format with a side of unintentional circlejerk, but no one has a better solution.

She's such an admirable person.
I'm Gonna give her the love, care and attention she deserves for being as wonderful as she is.
I want to be there for her when she comes home tired and sore from working hard to help her friends.
I want to cook her a curry just the way she likes it and massage her aching muscles after a long day of loading shells.
I want to help her with tank maintenance to the best of my ability so she doesn't have to strain herself.
I want to bring her a bottle of ice cold water after she spends time in her tank on a hot day.
I'm Gonna be her husband and coach!

I want her to rest her head in my lap so I can stroke her hair and listen to her talking in her sleep about tanks.
Listening to her breathing and feeling her heartbeat would be the best thing ever.

It was always for Mai Waifu anons. I have been much less active in threads like these and have since preferred to write about and draw Mai Waifu more than talk about her on an image board.

>I wouldn't make it in time before the image limit was reached
I remember telling each other to be prudent when posting images because other anons needed a chance to post. Come to think of it that might be part of the reason for the decline. Things got more restrictive after that.

Pretty much this.
Tohnochan was the first real split, but things slowly died and a lot left when it became Q&A general in a sense.
I barely browse anymore, even though I used to be incredibly active.
Of course I'm still unsure if I actually had a waifu.

The circlejerk isn't an issue. That's existed forever.
Even the Q&A as a whole isn't the real issue, it's mainly that no one actually discusses anymore.

why are you in these threads then?

Instead of bemoaning the state of the threads, try doing something about it. Want to discuss something? Feel free to start a discussion. Given the number of times it's come up, there are clearly enough people who want it.

I think quite honestly the only thing that could make my waifu any better would be if she was a military geek. Literally the only thing I can think of

Nostalgia, maybe?
Trying to see if it was/is real or if I've somehow deluded myself for so many years?

Could try, but unless the OP mixes it up, next week will start the same way.

You can start changing it without the OP changing.

Then change the subject in the middle of the thread. Let the people who like Q&A talk amongst themselves and bring up something more interesting.

I wish I could discuss my waifu and her series. But I think there are only two persons who have read her series on Sup Forums, and I'm one of those.

You can always tell us about it, maybe it will encourage others to read it.

There is a stigma around being public as well. It's like powerlevel hiding amongst weebs, very easy to make yourself look like an idiot. Nobody wants to try new things because they're uncertain everyone else will play along and make it work.

The worst part is, what do you discuss that applies to everyone without being meta or an open question? Waifu come from every series and genre under the sun. Everything I think of that could be related to by other Anons ends up another question.

Anyway, let's get a little image dump going: post the last picture of your waifu you edited.

True, but it's not easy.
Even the panda Q&A stuff took time to catch on and waifu threads were still pretty common back then.
What would even be interesting discussion now?

This.

It's an untranslated light novel series, the anime has a pretty bad reputation too.

I've tried that a bunch of times and no one ever replied, so I just went back to this stuff.

Your Wife/Husband accidentally eats a candy from Melmo's Jar. A blue piece makes the consumer 10 years older, and the red piece makes the consumer 10 years younger.

What piece did she/he accidentally eat? What do you both do about it?

Just when I gave up looking I found it. I was thinking making one of these with different pictures of waifu would be more fun than filling out the usual harem charts.

But then you would need a picture of your waifu in each of those classes. That would be difficult.

Just discuss what you want to discuss. It doesn't have to apply to everyone all of the time, can just be whatever comes to mind. I don't even mind meta discussion, but I seem to be in the minority on this point.

What if instead you collaborate with other waifus and husbandos? So it feels like an RPG without the harem factor.

>husband is shinichi kudo
>nothing about the show changes whatsoever

>Untranslated
That makes me sad, because I enjoyed the anime.
Naked Drive is an amazing OP too.
Which one is your waifu?

Waifu discussion as a whole is technically meta discussion though.
In a way at least.

I'm not much of an LN person, but I'd give it a shot if it was translated.

People didn't need pictures of characters actually in those classes to do these before. You just match behaviour/expression with it.

I thought of that but who has the balls to start it off and use the hero slot?

>Which one is your waifu?

I posted her in this thread. The novel is a bit more serious though.

Those two can be you and you're waifu.

Ah. Admittedly she was my least favorite of the girls, but more due to my personality preferences.
And now I'm more curious about the novel, I wish LNs weren't so locked down these days.

Mai was adorable and she's probably the cutest Kyoani girl in recent works, but that's just me. I don't think any of the other girls really compared to her. Anyways, I was actually around for the threads during the season it aired and I still have the pastebin summaries of the LN series. I guess Kyoani didn't really want to go that route.

It's alright.
There are some summaries running around but the novel is pretty content heavy so it isn't really the same.