ITALY NO!!!!!!!

archive.is/O5CEu

The supreme court of Italy has decided it is no longer illegal to do a Roman salute and no longer illegal to be fascist and practice the fascist ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They never said that, educate yourself and learn to elaborate the informations you dyslexic

If they didn't say that what is the article about then?

It's more a clarification about the use of the roman salute and they're saying that it's okay to use for commemorative events (so basically when it's absolutely needed) and not for political ones.

you can zieg heil all you fuckin want in italy. It's not illegal there

im so asshurt

So what would these "commemorative events" be if not political events?
Give me an example of a commemorative event where the roman salute is not used as a political gesture.

>The supreme court of Italy has decided it is no longer illegal to do a Roman salute and no longer illegal to be fascist and practice the fascist ideology.

>this understanding of a piece of news
what do they call the likes of you, functional illiterates?

>netherlands education
learn to read, you franco-german reject.

Give me a quick rapporto on the elections in Italy. Are we winning?

>we
who's we, you wannabe viking.

Based spaghetti niggers. I vote we make them Honorary Aryans.

Why did you post the Mexican flag?

lol fuck off.
Aryans are subhumans.

rite

>Be roman
>Be illegal to do roman salute
kek I didn't know this

Not exactly. They're saying that if it isn't used with the purpose of forming a party with the end and the means of the fascist party, and there's no real chance of forming an eversive organization, it can be used, because forbidding it would go against freedom of expression, even if it's an expression of fascist ideals. It only becomes forbidden if it poses a real risk of forming a fascist party again.
Basically, they wrote a law that could be interpreted as they please.

Salvini coalition

>Salvini coalition
>"we"
>i know about Italian politics only by Sup Forums shitposting threads

-=[COMMIE DETECTED]=-

>proving my point

its fucking happening, race wars in Italy, the reincarnation of Mussolini shall return with an Iron Fist over Italy

-=[PROCEEDING TO ELIMINATE]=-

Well, the coalition is winning, but Berlusconi has the most votes.

Now pls do das to Germanistan ... PLEASE

>literally I AM SILLY

>salute emergencies

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

if Sweden, Germany, France and the Uk are what it means to be white then I'd rather be a shitskin simce we will probably be the last ones standing in europe while the north becomes another caliphate

Is Berlusconi one of (((them))) or a paid cunt?

After march 4th you'll just be facists again anyways

Not jewish, just paid.

He's on his own. As always.

I know you underages are a lot into larping, but talking about communists and fascists current times is pretty fucking anachronistic.

>we're not fascists, we're syndicalists/legionaries/patriots/whatever
Of course they'd still try to drop the banhammer when it got too big. But I don't know how you can ban a certain word being used in the name of a party and not have people laugh at you.

A Roman empire reenactment?

Kek no its not

But muh end of history.
It's true that commies have been supplanted by intersectionalists on the left but it's not like commies and fascists aren't still a thing.

They still are relevant if you count 70-60 years old losers and their retarded families, and underage kids that spam shit on the internet.

Not so fast!

>Toothpaste understanding capabilities
stop smoking weed for once

Italy/pol Thread here btw:

>American education

That's RSI (Fascist Italy) Warflag.