Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5405027/angel-of-death-nurse-germany-charged-killing-99-patients-niels-hoegel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death to israel

>parents say son was a monster
>admitting you're so shit at parenting that you can't even control your own kid

I mean it's obvious they fucking suck if their kid when to shoot up a school but this just makes it more apparent that they were probably terrible people too.

>soyboys
>permavirginity
>liberals

It's a recipe for disaster.

You don’t reassess something based on a statistical outlier

Tbh some cunts are born wired wrong. This isnt the case here though

The Florida shooter is really cute. I would have calmed him down with a hummer

>90% of prison populations are male
>Criminality is cases by personality traits that exist in both men and women but are stronger in men
>These traits are not part of what define masculinity
Do these faggots realize that most people tune them out when they use buzzwords like that?

Yes.

It's really time to start profiling against males. All but three mass shootings in the U.S. since 1982 have been perpetrated by males. Whether it's white mass shootings, black/Latino gang murders or Islamic Jihad, the problem is ALWAYS the males of the group, not the women.

I already profile in real life because of this. 96% of convicted sexual predators against minors in the U.S. are men. I would absolutely never hire an unknown male as a babysitter because of this.

They really do want to effeminize men, it's not just a theory any more.

Jesus fucking christ.

This is what society treats boys as, defective girls.
But why are men dropping out of society? Don't they know they have to work to maintain it?

If this kid had a girlfriend he would have never became a shooter. We need to deal with toxic femininity that distances so many young men from society.

>parents don't notice cache of weapons in their house
>how could this happen to us? he must've been a monster created by drumpghghf

This, but I think the guy was a little bonkers but the current political climate and social norms threw him off the edge.

why they show those two faggots

>one dude means its all dudes
>not all muslims

there is a reason why people that argue like that will hang

Actually naggin feminism created school shootings.
You don't see school shootings in the 40s or 50s.
Women knew their place.
Girls in schools knew their place.
Girls treated with respect guys.
Now, this shooting was simple.
Girl became slut cheated on the shooter and dump him, as typical high school entitled girl.
Then you get all other students treating him as an outcast.
Next move, shoot the whores.
Look he targeted all cute girls.
I would used a semiautomatic Shotgun. AR s have no skill. Yet kudos for the smoke bombs.
You divide LIBTARD P.olitically Correct Feminism will bring more school shootings, workplaces when a bitch says he sexually harass me #Metoo
Stop screwing with men, let them be men and go to range and kill animals.
Stupid cunts.!

>boys are broken
>lets deconstruct boys even further

>Spend decades ostracising and drugging up young boys for behaving like boys
>Blame ‘toxic masculinity’

????

why are you so autistic

> Mist of America's history never had a problem with school shootings
>Only became a problem in the last 2 decades
>the same decade Sjws started attacking the nuclear family
>the same decade they started demonizing men

Hmmmm I wonder What is going on with these men

> Blaming feminism for the absolute state of the incel lifestyle.
> Absolute autism.
Stop being a faggot and own up to being a fucking looser. Put some effort into your life and fuck women while having a job.

One of the first school shooters in the US, if not THE FIRST, was a girl.

Exactly

It hasn't been obvious to you for the past 30 years?

Yea, and if you’re a competent parent, you’d pick up on that, and the last thing you’d do is to brush off the fact your kid who isn’t all there, has lots of guns.

What exactly is being maintained?

>masculinity is toxic
>are boys broken?

no shit they are. men are masculine by nature, and if they aren't allowed to be masculine then they are nothing

people who are nothing have nothing to live for, yet a woman can never become nothing. a woman will always have her holes.

The first school shooter was female. She didn't like Mondays.

>snead greed

S N E E D

N

E

E

D

Well, she had a good reason.
She didn't like Mondays.

Lol. Continuing the anti male crap as usual. Yeah, boys are 'broken', by a society that actively hates and oppresses them for being boys. I can't wait for the MEN to start losing their shit. Nuclear Armageddon here we come!

The 2010s is a shit decade

Men are more violent and less scared of death

combined with a moribund society which offers no example to aspire to, occasionally a minority of maladjusted males will chimp out

>society of men raised almost exclusively by women
>boys are broken
More like women are shit at raising boys. Schools need to be segregated by race and gender again, and the male schools should teach male subjects like Math, Science, Firearms, Civics, Logic, Rhetoric, Fighting, Shop.
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

There is a cure for toxic masculinity.

I don't see why having a cat means you have to be a faggot

Most of the real work in any society is done by men.Majority of women jobs produce nothing of value

Ironic how there's a strong correlation between feminism and the increased ratio of mass shootings, isn't there?

I have a cat and an AR-10
Checkmate, atheists

>was a monster
EL MONSTRUO

Let's be honest: the public schools are so terribly run almost every dude has thought about shooting them up at some point or another. Fucking shitlib land run by women, zero tolerance policies, sterile, obnoxious and authoritarian. Shit, you can't even argue with a teacher because they're all cunts afraid of confrontation. They just want to stand there and exercise power over you. I've seen prisons with more autonomy.

He's a Jew, he was absolutely born with the wrong wiring. They're genetically psychopathic.

Not yet, but we're getting there

The roads and other infrastructure.
How many women you seen working in construction?

Yes they are broken, none of them zerged the shooter fuck ... Fcking MOTHER RUSSIA that cunt you fking commie scum... URRAAAAAAAA!!!

No shooter has been masculine. A lack of masculinity is causing this.

Have your islands not sunk under sea-level yet?

They're not allowed to be masculine. They are emasculated by cunts because they're deathly afraid of the idea of a young man who's bigger, stronger, and contradicting their teachings. Female teachers are very biased against boys. The Bible was right in saying women should not teach or hold authority over men. They won't even allow shit talking which is normal male behavior. Then these kids go home to their single mother. Then when Stacey ditches them for Chad they lose their shit. Their being raised to be fucking faggots.

>Their
*They're. Shit I really can't grammar today.

>Looking for fragments of logic in a liberals twisted sense of social justice.
ISHYGDDT

The west is doomed. Move on.

Can I have asylum please? I would even volunteer to lead the next death squads against China! It's in my genes!

no but it's okay because she's a women, it's not her fault
men made her do it, there's always a good reason if women do it my goy

>soyboys
>toxic masculinity
pick one

There was way more violence in the past. Today, men are waaaaaayyyyyyy more passive and agreeable than ever. Men would smack their women as standard. Multiple wars per generation. Drinking and street fighting. Football hooligans. Rape. etc etc

This. Plain and simple.

Goddamn. I know a lot of you are ESL, but its 'loser' - to lose a race; he is the loser
not fucking
'looser' - the screw is loose; your girlfriends cunt was looser after I fucked her.

It's a little thing, but I've seen it in almost every thread I've read this week. Get off the internet and read a book once in a while.

School shootings have nothing to do with toxic maculinity youre just using the event to attack masculinity so that people are weaker , the shooting incident is entirely an issue of corrupt elite capitalist cockroaches

>your girlfriends cunt was looser after I fucked her.
This is a good way to think of it, because both her holes are bigger now.

Well since males males can't possibly be driven insane I guess just being a male must be the problem!

well what?

formerly chuck's

Yes they are broken, mainly by the feminist society that calls thair existence "toxic" every day

English is hard to write correctly.
loser sounds /ˈluːzə/
but lost sounds /lɒst/
and looser /luːs/
see? the same fucking /lu/ sound, but one is written as "lo" and the other "loo"
English is a great technical language, but you must do something with the discrepancies between sound/written; discrepancies you have because you had to adopt the Latin script, which was designed for Romance languages

When is the debate on toxic femininity?

> Stacey ditches them for Chad they lose their shit
They are just being full on retard autism, like with your own comment. Get men to be teachers then, it's not hard work, it's easy shit where you have to deal with shithead kids made by people like you.

Are dog owners toxic?!?!

We're already profiled.

Thats mostly because male immorality is criminalized while female immorality is not.

For example if you rape 20 years in jail
If a women cucks her husband 18 years of child support.

It actually is feminism.

Testosterone drops and low social heirarchy make the serotonin heirachical lobster mechanism go nuts making them unable to regulate their emotions.

Aka extreme aggressive violence. Peterson talks about it in his BBC interview.

Since its biological and innate you cant stop it until you stop the cause.

> Estrogen in the water
> Obscene amounts of sugar and pesticides in meat
> Ritalin from age 4
> Feminist propaganda from age 0
> Religion actively discouraged
> Laughed at by society for saying inside and minding own business
> Affirmative action
> Glorification of previous lone gunmen from News and media.
> A future of debt

Gee, really gets the ol noggin knockin'.

this

The US needs to be divided. California liberal containment zone when?

>mass shootings by desillusioned, ostracized boys increased
>let's double on our efforts to shit on them that will help!

Fucking normies, mate haha.
But I get it, people like this really don't give a flying shit about the consequences of their actions, they are just out to virtue signal and attack their political enemy: ( predominantly white) men

I love how the media has to pretend there's no link, at all, between autists and rage, esp. when abuse is involved...

Go away rare I already have your flag. Call your island buddies though... I want their flags

‘Angel of death’ nurse is charged with killing 97 more patients after being convicted of murdering six by deliberately triggered heart attacks

thesun.co.uk/news/5405027/angel-of-death-nurse-germany-charged-killing-99-patients-niels-hoegel/
Women never kill

It's both. Aspie with shit parents surrounded by shit kids. They have a proven and intense need to trust people. When their whole life cockslaps that, they break. Usually inwards, notsomuch with this kid or Lanza.

this

Those people were not his parents. They let him stay with them in their house because the place he was at before didn't want his gun in the house.

Half of /k/ have cats. Cat threads (cats with guns especially0 has been a thing there since forever. The idea that "dogs are for men an cats are for women" is fudd as fuck.

Since when was it masculine to shoot your classmates?

/thread
And also there was that pilot that drove a plane straight into the mountain.

There are people, who just doesn't care anymore. With our without guns nihilists will do away with you, because positivism has no grip on them anymore. If you want to blame anything, blame modern moral decay, but there will always be nutjobs, who will kill for non-normal reasons.

Toxoplasmosis. Look it up.

Cats will literally turn you into a beta liberal faggot.

That was meant for

>English is a great technical language

What did he mean by this?

t. the only person that actually read up on this story

Mama's got some fat tits.

The world is wired against you as a young man with adversary opinions.
I didn't want to shoot up shit but I was seriously anitsocial until I was 24 and for good reason, as I have found out.
You're just not taken seriously. Women fucking own the sexual market when you're an average dude. Life only gets better when you become knowledgeable and develop desire to be somebody.

all jews must die

So why the fuck didn't they kick him out?

Yeah, put all the blame on frustrated young boys.

That'll keep them from lashing out.

((( one fucking post by this id )))

Masculine men are confident, and therefore generally easygoing. Feminized men are the ones most likely to go on killing sprees fueled by beta rage.