>be me
>born jewish
>country sold out my great grandparents to the nazis
>most of my family wiped out
>current year
>I work in hollywood, hard fucking work, trying to please the biggest crowd
>fiddle with a couple of willing young female actresses
>suddenly this is over the line
how come genocide is okay but sticking dick into a willing girl is bad because of made up numbers in the law?

welcome to the New World

I hope the country your grandparents were living in was the Netherlands. I love how we sold out so many jews, a dime per head as i believe.

>saying this when both Wilder and Baudet are /our goyim/
oh the irony

I'd wouldn't sellout the jews to my country for any amount of money, that wouldn't be very patriotic
Id do it for free
Also, I thin that's how your country was finding jews ,the greedy little shits would sellout their own kind for a dime

>kike with a UN flag
>talks about the holocaust
you need some new talking points chaim you globalist zionist
sage

we already run your entire country. lmao

Not for much longer ,people are starting to wake up

i have ashkenazi origins (georgia), my family immigrated to moldova a long time ago.
Half of my sibblings were killed during WW2 and mostly were sent to gulags
>mfw i come to France a long time ago and see high schoolers jews protesting agaisnt capitalism with communists flags, while living at parent's nice house & pool & garden
fuck commies
it made my fucking blood boil when the only argument they had is that communists are good cause they fought the nazis who holocausted the fuck out of them

fucking arabs pretending to be jews and dare to tell me who is jew and who is not. They forget that half of their country consists of slavs larping as jews who got there pretending to be jews after WW2

Cool story bro.

This. New right wingers are getting woke on the JQ. Sucking jewish dick is a boomer past time

don't worry, world is waking up to your tricks, we are going to holocaust you, only for real this time

>be jewish
>made same thread yesterday

>people are starting to wake up
t. delusional cucks been saying this for years with no change.

if anything it's the opposite, now your president's own children are jewish.

You reap what you sow faggot kikenigger.

he's a meme we got elected because he wasn't supposed to win, and he's working out exactly how we expected him too
The next one is going to be a new and improved Hitler, and you know it

hahahah top kek. if anything, Trump has made it easier for jewish/puppet democracts to get elected.

now both R and D are working for us.

Making excuses I see....kek

>excuses
no you retard, Trump filled US government with jews, now we have a stronger grip on the USA than ever before.

>Implying the US government WASN'T already filled with Jews

it was, but Trump filled it up to the brim. but you clearly don't actually follow politics, you just shitpost memes. lmao

the US was filled with kikes before it became a country. You just shitpost for your "real in your mind" race. It's funny. No amount of shilling on Sup Forums is going to stop the 5,000+ year tidal wave of revenge coming your way.

>the US was filled with kikes before it became a country
making shit up is not gonna change reality you cuck
>we were always cuck'd
never change, brain dead puppets

>New Amsterdam
>Jews selling their nigger slaves
more denying reality. Strange. Keep trying tho, wont stop the death of you and all of your people.

those were not the ones running the country. also most of those jews selling slaves were not living in the USA. they were Dutch.

>be Jewish
>have family wiped out by ebil Nazis
>still exist
k.

I hope every kike in your family fucking suffered. You bastard deserve every bad thing that ever happens to you.

>country sold out my great grandparents to the nazis

Based Poles

Oy vey I almost forgot the six gorillion today.
Thanks Chaim

>how come genocide is okay
Genocide is fight for survival and living space, it is as natural as breathing. Species go extinct in nature all the time.
>but sticking dick into a willing girl is bad because of made up numbers in the law?
Females are a resource. Correct management of them is crucial to health of society.

methinks they were called Kapo's

>methinks
hi Reddt

we're going to take advantage of the infighting among Jews, pitting the against one another. the goal is to heat up their differences to a nice, hot fire. we may only be able to reduce their numbers by half, but great things always start small. it's (YOU) against the world .. yet again. tic tock, Moshe

>hi Reddt
my feelings are crushed

I hope some BRAVE actresses stand up and expose you and that you will get piped with skinhead dick in prison.

>>be me
>>born jewish
JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

>infighting among Jews
you mean the infighting among westerners? kek, no infighting among jews you delusional cuck

Look, another parasite decided to show up.

Don't worry, dear kike. The future ovens are warming up. Keep redpilling people about your parasitic nature.

>be me
Google redundant, you illiterate faggot.
Back to Sup Forums

why do you have a picture of a downy crouching on a toilet?