Burger Kings, assemble

American appreciation thread. However, if your weight/height ratio is

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2118418-many-more-people-could-still-die-from-mad-cow-disease-in-the-uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god, In-N-Out, I just came

in-n-out is fuckin overrated trash mate
carboard fries and mediocre burgers

steak n shake and culvers patrician tier

we wuz kangs

All hail the king

>steak n shake

enjoy your greasy, credit card thin patty and tiny ass fries. what is it, 1 oz of meat?

good shakes/malts though

youre like those fags that eat five guys

I am about to embark on a trip to the US next week and I want to try as many burger places as possible because freedom

I already have

>white castle
>In-N-Out
>Five Guys
>Wendy's
>Arby's
>Steak n Shake
>Popeye's
>Bojangles
>Taco bell

On my list

Anything else I am missing out, burgers?

5’11 181 lbs

Was 175 but gained weight due to new job, lots of sitting, bad food, no sleep.

Best burgers are from motherfucking Culver’s. A double butterburger deluxe with bacon, and a side of onion rings.

But man I’ll just be real... my all time favorite burger might just be a mcdouble. I know it’s not even food, but holy shit. It’s like $1 and always tastes amazing

Burger King

It’s best to go to local burger joints, they usually have real burgers there. Big ones too.

There’s a burger joint in my town that serves speciality burgers. Like avacado/Carmel bacon/coleslaw and onion rings ON the burger. All kinds of crazy stuff

Best to find a local place. Some of those chains you listed are kind of gross

I'm not sure arby's has hamburgers.

Keep in mind, some of these will be spectacular and others will be shit. There's little middle ground. Allow me --

shit:
>white castle
>taco bell

i went to shoneys alot when i was in florida, is shoneys considered shit tier?

this user offers good advice

It's called Popeye's Chicken not Popeye's burgers, Hans.

Just reporting in to plug McD and their dollar menu.
Each day, for lunch, I get 2 cheeseburgers, 2 McChickens, cup of water, and tons of bbq sauce for like $4.23. People say if you eat this every day it will make you sick but I feel noticeably more alert and awake after 3 weeks of this.

Never heard of it

Florida is more of a seafood type state I think tho

I used to get this as a kid.

>3 weeks

Lmao holy shit peak American right here

Yeah if you like weird foreign shit on your burger. Wtf even is avacado and Carmel bacon and why would you want coleslaw ON your burger? Sad.

somewhere around there, yeah

>take bun
>put thick slab of ground beef on it
>pile a ton of other shit on top of the beef
>put the bun on top of that
>barely fit burger into mouth

You can’t stop progress bigots

American brains and brawn at work. Incredible.

Should clarify, the good advice piece is to go to local burger joints over chains. As in hole-in-the wall joints and diners, not nu-burger restaurants

this is a thread for white people, get out of here you pasta wog

The McDonald’s $1 menu is the last stand of implicit American identity

Spaghettishits wouldn’t understand

It's actually a thread for Americans.
Fuck off Nigel, what do you even know about freedom?
>pic related (UK Big Mac)

The burger is a food of peace

The burger is open to all whites, if they’ll accept it into their heart

Going to the Southeast? Go to Cookout then.

If you're in Memphis, stop by Dyer's. They haven't changed the oil in over 90 years. Seriously.

Is this Murrican enough?

The place up the road from me makes these

Always buy your burgers local lads. Support local burger makers

Best post I’ve seen In almost a month. Real Americans go to a sports bar and eat good food

Come to my town and we'll feast.

HNNNNGGG

Burger logic won.

Whataburger is better than all of those places. In n out over rated. Just try White Castle, go to a sports bar, or get a steak burger from Freddie’s.

Twelve patties, smoked bacon, mozarella cheese...

DO WANT

Just gonna put this out there for the homos that don't Ohio, Kewpee is king. Get shit on other fag tier burger places.

I can't believe nobody mentioned the best burger in the west coast. Be prepared to feel like total shit after you eat it though, Hanz.

wasnt there a movie about white castle burgers being the best?

>weight/height ratio
Lbs to feet?
Oz to inches?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB MY FELLOW REDDITOR xDDDDDD

reporting in

That burger looks like shit.

>Americans will never eat a real Angus burger from the cows that have grazed on the lush green fields of Aberdeenshire.

Sad.

This

Why even live?
newscientist.com/article/2118418-many-more-people-could-still-die-from-mad-cow-disease-in-the-uk/

Do You Even Burger?

Fucking libs

When will they learn

I grew up on these and they made me the freedom-loving american I am today.

weight/height ratio is irrelevant. A heavily muscled person will weigh more than a person who's a little fat. And who is healthier? I guess the answer is simple.

You think we don't have grass fed Angus burgers? Sorry Nigel, our burger dominance is established, and we have no challengers.

I’m sorry you grew up in a ghetto

Welcome to burgertopia in Wisconsin, where obesity is a requirement

I’ll content that Britain has breakfast fucking locked down

But Brits claiming anything about burgers is a joke

I raise you 2 mcchickens

Culvers is pretty good. Does not hold a candle to Kewpee here in Lima Ohio though. It was my first job at 15, and we showed up 4 hours before the store opened to freshly grind the beef for the patties every morning.

Bro you eat beef with horse meat mixed into it.

I’ve actuslly heard of that

It just sounds good

I’m in Chicago now and have portillos. It’s ok I guess, Chicago is more of a pizza city though. Their burgers are lacking soul

fpwp

this

My wife is from Chicago, and she always goes on about the pizza there, but I've never had authentic Chicago pizza, I'd love to though. If you ever head east through Lima, I'd be more than happy to take you to the best damn burger joint east of the Mississippi.

Chicago pizza is actually pretty unbelievable. Just a mountain of cheese and pie crust. You can feel the cheese coming through your pores for a week, it’s disgusting, and so fucking good

That sounds deliciously American. I'm gonna have to make a special trip when the weather gets its shit together.

to keep the saliva going

(I'm a big fan of Smashburger, you guys not lucky enough to be in CO have those?)

Smashburger is the fucking shit. Too bad it's so damn expensive.

We just got one of these bad boys in my neighborhood.

>a Red Robin is fine too

If you insist on going to a chain, go to fucking freddy's. No other fast food place compares. Get a burger, a chili cheese, coney, fries and use the fry seasoning, if you cant find it ask for it. That's usually what I get on my cheat day.

That heart attack burger joint I think?

If you go back to florida, find a salty sue's and get grouper or you're an eternal faggot. More specifically, if you're ever at Panama City, find the snack shack.

You've got big hands.

>>Arby's
That's roast beef sandwiches, not burgers.

>>Popeye's
Chicken. But at least get it spicy.

>I want to try as many burger places as possible
>>Taco bell
wut

>Anything else I am missing out, burgers?
Whataburger, if you're going to Texas.
Also Fuddruckers, which is a nationally licensed chain except for the original location in San Antonio.