Why did Steven paddock have 23 guns in his room? Nothing about him at all comes across as a murderer...

why did Steven paddock have 23 guns in his room? Nothing about him at all comes across as a murderer, why did he have 23 guns in his room are we supposed to ignore this?

He was a lover of freedom.

And me love you long time, hump-hump, asian matures.

Because 24 would be too heavy

He seems so happy and his brother couldn't even comprehend him doing something like this, I honestly don't believe he mudered anyone

>are we supposed to ignore this?
yes

glow in the dark cia nigger selling guns to arab niggers, arab niggers find out hes a cia nigger, arab niggers chimp out.

Because he didn't do it.

Big MJ fan

He was a filthy Jew who hated white Americans

Wake up faggot

I think he was dodgy cunt and just wanted to make a lot of money and his fate became intertwined with the elites

how many ppl has to die b4 you consider banning assault guns you sick fuck.

Stop thinking about this conspiracy stuff man, go and enjoy your life. hey did you hear about the new Black Panther movie? It's really good

his real name was stephen haddock, captain stephen haddock and he was just on an action adventure romp gone tragically awry

my parents said it was garbage ,

your parents are probably racists who watch the fox news

Arms deal to ISIS set up by his Muslim girlfriend.

Nope , just normal Australians

Lots of questions, lots of FBI cover-up.

Because he was an unironic Masonic Jewish shill. Those people were a sacrifice. He probably adhered to one of the Mystery Religion schools.
>glow in the dark cia nigger selling guns to arab niggers
The CIA arms those types of people willingly, via proxy-states like Qatar. They wouldn't sell them arms in the country. This narrative was always stupid. Learn about the Mystery Religion, m8.

I agree having that few guns would make me nervous too, and no flame thrower!