Catholic General - /cg/

DISCORD: d98Mj24

God bless you, Sup Forums. Come and discuss Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

>Overbin
pastebin.com/NVcvpAEP
Containing all further pastebin links.

>The Basics of Christianity,
pastebin.com/H06aCfNe
This one I highly recommend to people wanting to relearn the faith, learn of Catholicism, or simply learn Christianity better.

>The Papacy and Church Authority
pastebin.com/Gq0Rf4TL

>The Communion and Intercession of Saints
pastebin.com/ATQnpVfe

>Sacred Tradition and its Connection to Scripture
pastebin.com/LnCungNW

>The Problem of Evil and the Problem of Hell
pastebin.com/ZU01sygz

>Galileo, Giodano Bruno, and Wycliffe
pastebin.com/TXRv3hHG

>Why Mary is called "Queen of Heaven".
pastebin.com/n7Enk9aP

>The "Whore of Babylon"
pastebin.com/dQGrKhZu

>The Origin of the Hail Mary
pastebin.com/7ibTzYiD

>Scripture on Christian Unity
pastebin.com/ZFhcHLTC

>For the Community: Tales of Love
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

>For the Community: The Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK

Other urls found in this thread:

remnantofgod.org/666-CHAR.htm
remnantofgod.org/pope1.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
youtube.com/watch?v=4u6FiUMREuo
remnantofgod.org/Chrislam.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRj-CleopA
youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA
remnantofgod.org/romeadmits.htm
remnantofgod.org/4fathers.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sHdgPbAib8E
youtube.com/watch?v=AYqfjpq2Zmg
youtube.com/watch?v=mHIezGINoTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu12z95K_cw
youtube.com/watch?v=KAJotSFHow8
strawpoll.me/15126032
jaysanalysis.com/2018/02/19/roman-catholic-dogmatic-absolute-divine-simplicity-is-heretical-jay-dyer/
strawpoll.me/15126032/r
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iJjY8dwCvJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus was fully erect on the cross. Suckable

remnantofgod.org/666-CHAR.htm
remnantofgod.org/pope1.htm

Papists are doomed

You can always become a Christian though.

Even before Vatican II The Catholic Church was an abomination, it's been a Satanic institution since its founding and relies upon terrorism & forgeries to hold itself up.
When push comes to shove and you get in a deep discussion with adamant Catholics they invariably justify their strange rituals & pagan practices with "early Church documents" and quote me rare letters & documents written by obscure 4th century priests and shit.

We really needa start organizing video stream debates with prepared powerpoints containing our evidences. Typing frantically in forums is too burdensome.

Not to mention your creepy-ass weirdo buildings and even your earlier architecture is a grotesque gaudy abomination.
youtube.com/watch?v=4u6FiUMREuo

>Catholicism forces the best and brightest of our people to not reproduce, which is detrimental to the civilization.

How would you guys respond?

It's also just pretty funny that the official color of Cardinals is scarlet and Bishops is purple, and the Vatican is renowned for its vast wealth & material grandeur.

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

remnantofgod.org/Chrislam.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=qZRj-CleopA
youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA

>scarlet = sinful, royalty
Isaiah 1:18, "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
Daniel 5:7, "The king cried aloud to bring in the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers. And the king spake, and said to the wise men of Babylon, Whosoever shall read this writing, and shew me the interpretation thereof, shall be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about his neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom."
Daniel 5:29, "Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom."
Matthew 27:28-29, "And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe. And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!"

>purple = royalty
Judges 8:26, "And the weight of the golden earrings that he requested was a thousand and seven hundred shekels of gold; beside ornaments, and collars, and purple raiment that was on the kings of Midian, and beside the chains that were about their camels' necks."
Esther 8:15, "And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad."
John 19:2-3, "And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands."

They're allied with sin & yet claim the divine royal authority that only God possesses.

Papacy changed the laws & times of God, fulfilling Daniel 7:25
Eliminated the 2nd commandments, mutilated the 4th, then split the 10th in two to preserve the number "10"

remnantofgod.org/romeadmits.htm

Peter wasn't a "Pope"

So what, pure christianity was Judaism 2.0 so it needed a complete overhaul for pagans

Regarding the Lord's Prayer

Catholic General my ass. This is just the work of Jews coming to turn people away from Christ's Church. Go suck Zionist cock like your televangelist heroes.

The building looks like a snake if you use a fish eye lense and stick your head up your ass. This PROVES the WHOLE Catholic Church is evil even though Pastor Jims little cult was never heard of or even existed 500 years ago.

But Constantine had all the True Baptists killed in the 4th century don't you know? Except Jesus clearly stated the gates of Hell would not prevail against it so how come it did for 1500 years? Jesus must have been lyin, bro. That's what pastor Jim done told me.

Sup Forums never shuts up about history and Western Civilization yet here they are trashing it's most important institute based of the ramblings of some half baked, choose your own adventure, American evangelicals.

You constantly play into the Jew's hands. It's honestly pathetic. God have mercy on you.

God's law stands and the Catholics tampered with it, fulfilling Daniel 7.

Only apostate "Protestants" with no understanding of anything are Zionists.

All of the Reformers were unified in their identification of the office of the Papacy as Antichrist. Here's a detailed list remnantofgod.org/4fathers.htm

And in the first two links of are a compiled list of Vatican's own publications blatantly admitting their blasphemies.

That is just one rite of the church and priests are usually great but I wouldn't say they are THE best and brightest.

Homo agenda of Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=sHdgPbAib8E
youtube.com/watch?v=AYqfjpq2Zmg
youtube.com/watch?v=mHIezGINoTM

Usury was seen as evil and so lending was a lowly profession.

bump for jesus

>The 5 solae of Protestantism
—Soli Deo gloria
—Sola gratia
—Solo Christo
—Sola fide
—Sola scriptura
We were created to glorify God by conforming to His righteous standard of character; fallen into sin, we were spared by grace alone in Christ, and we accept this gift freely by way of faith, so that we can have our fallen character reformed, and we know all of this truth by way of the word, upon which we can navigate through falsehood.

We are justified in Christ by faith alone, and by faith in Christ we have our characters transformed as we begin to emulate His character more & more – we are to reflect righteousness to the world around us and conform to the path of Jesus.
The wages of sin is death and only death can atone for the debt of sin – Jesus' perfect sacrifice alone can pay off this debt, no flawed work from out own hands can meet the requirements – only the blood of Christ.
Having accept His sacrifice by faith, we yearn to be more & more like Christ, and so, "good works" are derivative of faith, they are the fruits of genuine faith.

>Bible lectures from Genesis-Revelation
>Comprehensive history of the Reformation.

>Claim: we can't stop sinning
In John 5:14 after the man in Bethesda believed on Jesus and was healed, Jesus said unto him, “Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” – in John 8:11 when Jesus saves the adulterous woman from the judgment of death at the hands of the angry mob and religious authority, He commands her saying, “Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.” Not only this, but it is promised in 1 Corinthians 10:13 “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” – we possess freewill, and so, sin is always a choice, we will never be tempted into sinning beyond the point at which we are unable to bear it – we are always able to choose the way of Christ, and in Him, overcome our desire to sin. To do this we must be willing to part with the love of the world, we must reject the invented systems of human culture and yield entirely upon the Word of God – only through constant study and prayer will we be able to shed off our temporal lusts and align with the righteous character of Christ.

We weren't saved from sin so that we can keep sinning, we were saved from the consequences of sin (death) so that we could, in Christ, sin no more. We follow His commandments not because it gives us merit, but rather because we love God and desire to reflect Jesus' character.

The Christian is not to do good works as a matter of gaining merit or doing it merely because they're told, they're to be transformed by their relationship with Christ, and, as a matter of consequence behave more Christlike

Catholics consider doing the pilgrimages/feasts/festivals & buying indulgences (which you can still do) as "good works" which can mitigate the debt of sin (even though 2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." confirms that Christ's sacrifice (which we accept by faith) is enough to atone for the debt.

I already failed my promise for Lent. How i stop masturbating.

>15 posts by this ID
You people who always do this, you're die hard atheists pretending to be Christians just to make sure everyone keeps thinking Christianity makes a man mentally insane, right?

Rebuke the vile urges and trust in Jesus, asking for the His mind to be in you.
Read the 1 Corinthians verse in – claim this promise and ask God to transform you and give you the power to stop.

I wish I could just make one post then react to replies, but I have to split it up.

This is why I want to do live streaming discussions instead, need to assemble a power point first so I can rapidly display evidences at command though.

>Homo agenda of Rome
ewww

Jesuits were literally created as agents of the Catholic counter-Reformation to destroy & promote apostasy and confusion among the Protestant movement, no shocker they've manage to infiltrate & co-opt most sects.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu12z95K_cw
youtube.com/watch?v=KAJotSFHow8

You are insane. Keep on watching Alex Jones and donating to Israel.

fixed that for you

Wonderful argument.
and no learned Protestant would have anything to do with Zionism, only Jesuit-tainted apostate churches are fit that criteria

nice numbers though

Well, shit. How about that?

Hory shit

Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

start a prot thread.

Revelation (Apocalypse, i.e., "lifting of the veil" is about the Mass. Not the End Times.

read these
works are the fruits of a transformed character by way of faith in Christ, this does not however mean that the Christian is to sit idly by and wait to die while not pursing a Christ-like life.

The choice is always ours to make, if we freely consent to His intervention in our lives by way of accepting the salvation He affords and wholly repent from our former carnal state, the totality of our character can be molded into coherence with the virtues of the law, which is the character of Christ – through Jesus we can be remade. However, to accept salvation through Christ is not to become a passive agent who merely, by way of blessing alone, changes overnight – to walk with the Lord is to become an active co-worker with Christ. We are saved to serve (Romans 6:18), if we love Jesus we will yearn to serve Him, if we love Him we will follow His commandments (John 14:15) – when we follow God’s law we are, as a matter of consequence, serving God by living in accordance with His will, and are serving humanity by living by the way of peace & love, which is the way of Christ.

regarding the "law" (picture)

God be with you, user.

------SURVEY-------

STRAWPOL FOR Sup Forums PLZ ANSWER

strawpoll.me/15126032
On Christianity
(>Inb4 butthurt): Just answer honestly and move on

Yes I know this thread is rigged, but I threw it over to the blacksun/pagan thread to and have placed it in every thread I have been able to so what else can I do.

Jay Dyer already completely debunked your false church.

jaysanalysis.com/2018/02/19/roman-catholic-dogmatic-absolute-divine-simplicity-is-heretical-jay-dyer/

You can't argue with logic. Well, judeo-papists can because they use talmudic-tier mental gymnastics and semantic perversions.

Catholics are called upon to have large families and not use contraceptives, and most of that type of anti-Catholic sees nothing wrong with sacrificing not just the reproductive potential of much much larger numbers of people in war, but their capacity to contribute to the world at all.
Eg:
>early 20th century family has 3 children, 2 die in war, 1 has 2 children because of late marriage and contraceptive use
>modern family has 2 children, one turns gay, 1 has 1 child out of wedlock
>medieval Catholic family has 8 children, 2 die in war, 2 become priests, monks, or nuns, and the other 4 have 8 children each

SURVEY COMPLETE

100 Votes Results:

I am a Christian: 47%

I am a non Christian and respect Christianity (desired cultural presence): 28%

I am a non Christian and don't respect Christianity (destroy cultural presence): 15%

I have not read the Bible but *have an opinion* due to my interactions with Christians (or other): 8%

I have not read the Bible thus cannot judge: 2%

------Quick Rundown-------
75% Pro Christian
15% Anti Christian
10% Researching further

Sup Forums is officially a Christian board, refer to this in need of proof.
strawpoll.me/15126032/r

These threads are crap honestly, only protestants post here.

Catholics make up like 2/3 of pol Christians desu

Well not on these threads, there's only shills here.

Hope lent finds you well, brethren.

You can help by posting more ;)

Pius X video: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iJjY8dwCvJA

I always get happy when I see Catholic General.
And then I open it up and remember why I never read them anymore. Fucking protestants always, ALWAYS immediately start shitting it up. Without fail.

Anyways, how's Lent going everyone?

I know the traditional Catholic stance on jews (the tribe of Judah) is they are bad because they are the Christ killers, but what about the lost tribes of Israel, are they just seen as normal tribes like Romans and Greeks?

>muh dik

I would say that the papist cult isn't Catholic.

ye its annoying

.gg zUqcNKg

.gg zUqcNKg

new catholic general discord
organise learn and chat to fellow catholics
from around de world

orthodox, copts ,maronites,
, moderate protestants
are welcome

or add
my
discord name and ill invite you