I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME GLOBAL WARMING IS A MEME

I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME GLOBAL WARMING IS A MEME

I FUCKING HATE LIVING IN THIS HOT FUCKING COUNTRY

I JUST WANT COLD

>i just want cold
no you don't
i'm stuck inside half the year
my skin is so pale right now that i'm glowing in the dark. i have to get my vitamin d from a bottle

I'm freezing so fucking much right now, I just want winter to end.

take a spoonful of concrete and harden the fuck up you melbournite poofter faggot. i want to headbutt your glasses-wearing, soy consumed, tiny head

even in the summer the water is too cold for comfortable swimming at the beach. i've never been to a warm water beach but damn it must be nice. go to the beach op, get a tan

shut up cunts, this is /our weather/

sorry

-17 degrees tomorrow in my country.

Sup Forums is happy to fall for Jewish or corporate propaganda as long as its """right-wing""" whatever that means. God, mutts are pathetic.

Too bad only extremes now, you want hallucination inducing heat or ice age cold?

WE WILL NEVA FREEZE

No one forces you to live in a fucking desert. You aren't an abo, so fuck off to a more suitable environment

>slovenia the only other ""white"" man ITT

gibs me a melania plox

Yes leaf, and all your black immigrants will turn WHITE AS FUCK in just a few generations because of it. oh the irony...

Global warming is a meme. Man-made climat change is real

I feel you friend, it's been hovering around 35 degrees for too long now.

That dead air heatwave we had on the east coast last week was pretty messed up. We didnt even get a breeze for an entire fucking week.

give me 40 degrees with no humidity rather than 35 with 90-100 percent humidity any day of the week is all I can say.

I’ve lived in Massachusetts my whole life trust me you don’t want cold

go in Tasmania

no job opportunities

It gets hot in Tazzie too mate.
Tell me about it. I'd move there in a hearbeat if I had guaranteed work there. Fucking nice down there.

>I JUST WANT COLD
faggot

Cold weather fucking sucks. Give me hot weather any day.

I'd rather live somewhere warm, central new York state here. I went do to Mexico in December and it was awesome going out at night to 23c weather at night and pounding tequila and smoking, comfy af.

FNQ here lad. Summer fucking sucks.

Everyday is global warming in Kansas.
You will have ice storms and lightning bolts one day, then 72 and sunny the next day. It's completely random and you could die at any moment. Personally I think you're all faggots.

this

harden the fuck up, op, you're a disgrace to this fine nation

I love the hot weather, I just bought a new zoom lens and the beach is full of hot guys on the weekend. I am male as well. I'm the bulge hunter

you niggers still suffering the summer?

here the weather is already changing

>Vitamin d from a bottle
Confirmed not white. Whites have absolutely no problems getting vitamin d in Arctic regions. Only shitskins need supplements.

we suffer summer like 9 months out of every year, even autumn and spring resemble summer, we are going to literally turn into niggers if we stay here for 5 or 6 more generations. (pic related is what I long for)

Punishment for all the shitposting you strayas committed.

Burn bitch.