What comes after Gaiden?

Namida and Wasabi episode when?

The graduation of course.
>What comes after Gaiden?
Probably a bit before the graduation?

what is wrong with mitsuki's eyes

Mitsuki Gaiden animated when?

A really awful filler arc.

Reminder that this is the team that Mitsuki wanted.

I am sure that whatever "filler" arc SP does next will be waaay better than the Gaiden, manga and movie (plotwise for this one).

Filler + graduation + filler + chunnin exams/boruto movie

everything but sumire
so it'll be glorious

Mitsuki knows best. Sadly it seems that Sakura's influences are too great in the academy.

Daily reminder that Sumire will never be relevant again!

Daily reminder that you will keep saying that every time that Sumire becomes relevant again.

But there is no filler in Boruto. If they do show the graduation itself it would be nice if they spent a couple minutes just going through all the classmate names showing them all receiving their headbands.

who?

>*Namida and Wasabi episode when?
Probably a bit before the graduation?

What will happen if Summary appears in the manga?

You're right.
I'd much rather see a team lead by Sarada, with Metal Lee, and Bee's blonde son.

That's what Sasuke said when he saw Sarada.

It will explain the plot tl;dr

>that disgusting deviantard artwork
the state of Sumirefags, everybody

Feel free to share your superior pixiv Sarada collection.

Well, if Sumirefags are lucky we will maybe she her someday in the background. But who knows

>Episodic nature that totally ruined the flow and made it felt like you were retard that couldn't keep up with so much info
>Literally filler episodes in-between
>Made bort look stupid trying to resolve everything when it was clearly out of his league at the end.
>Sumire plotwist was predictable as fuck.
>The Jougan literally doing random shit
>Nerfed Naruto
It was far from good and movie is so much better.

Where is Sumire?

Naruto not blowing up the village through his actions doesn't count as a nerf.

And Denki.
And Iwabe.
And those two dykes.

What does the average dialog between Konoha citizens sound like? Have my take on it:
>Guys, the Uchihas totally run everything, behind every single historical event you'll find an Uchiha. And the current Hokage? He's an Uchiha puppet, I'm telling you, he's covering up for them every way he can, that Sasuke guy? He's the person who's in charge and they're alreading raising his daughter to be the next hokage, they now want to rule both from the shadows and from the public.
>Nah man, that's conspiracy bullshit
>Shh guys, you're not supposed to be talking about it, the Hokage is probably alreading sensing us, did you forget how my brother died? He wanted to check out if the stories about that Uchiha tablet were true and an ANBU squad went after him the night after

This so much. Parallels are a nod to characters or situations that carry a meaning, not a random look alike situation. If you think a cameo or similarity on characters is a parallel, it's time to begin reading a little more.

Only important characters in that page, which is why there's no Sakura, and the next page is solely dedicated to Sasuke.

This pic is stupid. Shouldn't Salad be a Pepe too?

Momoshiki arc when?

I always find it funny that you faggots can't criticize Sumire's character and always default to shitpost about fictional situations about her relevance because you don't have any actual arguments you can use against her. Very sad!

Keep crying

>Only important characters in that page
PURPLESHITFAGS GETTING BTFO'D ONCE AGAIN

Using that logic, BoruSumi is canon then? Parallels aren't always an objective thing, sometimes it's up to interpretation

I want this team but is it even realistic
What would Sarada's team be then?

You really have nothing left to do but grab at straws, do you?

It's unrealistic, but that's fine. Hawawa doesn't need to be on the same team as Bort to win.

I spy with my little eye something that begins with "g" and ends in "eneral".

New episode came out today, retard

No, Sasuke gave her daddy issues. She's an insecure wojack.

Who knows, maybe one day SP will have mercy on you Sumirecucks and give you guys a filler episode?

>literally a copypaste background with a little twist of Naruto so you can just feel home.
>Whole point of her character and even designed with that purpose was to shown the new Doujutsu.
>Generic design, both Nue and her, but lets just add a tattoo so it feels more original
>Rely on the double personality so her character can work
>Abuse the shy and cute cliché
>Literally the most retarded plan ever to cllect chakra.
Want more?

an original arc i would hope. stated boruto just this week a couple months after reading gaiden and was pretty disappointed after liking what i saw

Then talk about it, retard.

>this much delusion
Jesus, you faggots are beyond help

Or you can find another thread to police, faggot

>frogposting
Fuck off

Using that logic Chouchou is twice as important as Sarada according to that page.

You have an opinion, good job. Too bad your argument of her being filler is still mere shitposting.

I can taste dat salt, son

;^)

No, you are using looking that Sumire moment as a parallel when It holds no more meaning than what you are seeing. A parallel is an obvious one like Indra/Ashura and Sasuke/Naruto, the Kages, the Sannin, etc.

These threads are funny now since at the beginning of Boruto nobody thought much of Sumire and some didn't even like her. Currently she is face of these threads. Hell, she even causes in them too.

Go whine on tumblr if Sumire triggers you so much

Yeah, if you're a fucking autist

Using that Sumire*

>y-you're just salty!
Shitting on Sumire every time just because she's popular here sounds more like salty behavior

Parallels only apply when you say so, I see.

Not that user but you are the same cancer, you try to shove in Sumire every thread.

So if it wasn't for Boruto and Mitsuki, Konoha would have been destroyed by a preteen girl?

How tight is that boi pussi?

>Not shoving Sumire in every thread.

Most of your "criticism" is about your tastes you retard.
>literally a copypaste background with a little twist of Naruto so you can just feel home.
You mean a visually distinctive character, especially in her battle outfit.
>Whole point of her character and even designed with that purpose was to shown the new Doujutsu.
Source: You ass. The Nue and Sumire are still the only links to Boruto's Jougan and that won't change anytime soon.
>Generic design, both Nue and her, but lets just add a tattoo so it feels more original
See the first point.
>Rely on the double personality so her character can work
>Abuse the shy and cute cliché
There was never two personalities or anything. She was just pretending to be innocent. But she is still cute, so what? Are you new to anime?
>Literally the most retarded plan ever to cllect chakra.
Boruto said that she collected chakra like that because it's easy and efficent to collect chakra from people with similar mindsets. It's the way the Gozu Tennou works.

I may be wrong but I get the feeling that you seem kinda upset. So maybe you should take your own advise?

>boi pussy
Oro had a real pussy at some point

>shove in Sumire every thread
>literally doesn't happen
She's mentioned often because she's popular here, just get over it or fuck off

Well she was the main villain of the last arc where there was new content. Since gaiden is nothing new, there's nothing to talk about, so people are just focusing on shit from last arc.

Sumire is shit, what a god awful design

>n-no you're upset!
Projecting due to lack of an argument, typical.

Fucking god you dam monkey, read it, it is obvious when they parallels, it's because they are intended, not your fucking headcanon.

''Evil'' design Sumire is god tier girl. Normal is meh.

Yes

"It is obvious" is not an argument, that is purely subjective

>one mentally challenged Sumirefag shits every thread up
>l-look guys my w-waifu is still really -ppopular
kek

Nice shitpost

While I'm not really a fan of Sumire as a character (Only like Mitsuki from new gen pretty much), I do like her design in her edgelord version. Her normal design looks like a background character from another anime.

Metal is missing too.

Keep projecting, shitposter-kun. Nobody here falls for your autism.

>getting even more salty
YES

Graduation and Mitsuki's gaiden.

It's like you have to convince yourself I'm mad to make yourself feel better.

Pretty much this. She looks so fucking bland

Can we just talk about something else?

This shit seems really old, it's all from episodes that already happened

>I have shot taste

*shit

Old Naruto filler characters look better than that ugly bitch.

Damn i wish i could read

(You) should try harder

So then, Sarada awakened her sharingan because of her negative emotions and loneliness. Is she going to go full retard at some point? It seems that the anime added that Sakura has her reservations against the Sharingan and the possible interaction of Sarada and Sasuke, fearing that Sarada would get in trouble. So she knows that she will probably go mad at some point?

Mitsuki arc with tons of fujobait WHEN?

Shh, one day Sumire will be important again and she will be turned into the main girl of the show and whenever she is not on screen, all the other character will ask "Where's Sumire?"

>Old Naruto filler characters look better than that ugly bitch.
Okay, now that's not true.

Alright. Sumire is still shit.

>Is she going to go full retard at some point?

I'm personally hoping she'll become Itachi 2.0, the only Uchiha aside from Shisui who never went full retard.

>If you don't like that shitstain of a character you are just shitposting!
Ever considered that people might just have different taste than you?

Please, no more uchihahaha.