Israel foiled 'plane terror plot' in Australia

U.S. shill posting from Thailand.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-43149722

Can the Aussie cunts at least muster a thank you mate to your Israeli friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4YlCCcBh2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever considered yelling at the spider? that might get it to stop.

THNX SCHLOMO

Is real did 911 I doubt they stopped this.

please don't procreate

Thank you kind Jews, how can we thank you? Two million immigrants you say? Why not three? We'll throw in another taxpayer funded Holocaust museum, on the house!

i thought aussies had better bantz skills. that joke so weak i'll let it rest in the ditch you found it.

Probably the same plot they orchestrated. A show for a good goy.

No because it was probably them anyway

Fuck kikes, there is no way, I repeat NO WAY kikes could muster up even an ounce of care for non jews to put in the effort to foil a terror plot in another country.
If you legitimately believe that you are fucking retarded.

passport stealing fagets. Prob an oy vey false flag anyway.

Yeah, like Israel would achieve some strategic objective by organizing a bombing against Australia. Who the fuck wants to bomb it anyways, aside from the guys you're importing?

Buddy, if you want to reap the PR benefits of a false flag op, Australia is shit-tier exp, like level 1 boars you're hunting in WoW. You're going for something higher level, more visible, not some shithole infested by bogans, uglo turbosluts, and Sydney hipsters. Oh yeah and many spiders.

Israel saved yo ass and you hate it.

How could Israel have known about the attack? There's no info on that.

Just that they somehow knew which sounds like bullshit. It was probably a PR stunt. Israel funds ISIS and this plot was allegedly linked to ISIS so it could easily just be some muslims they set up.

Like the Jews did in Bali? No goy, it was a chicken farmer who built an ANFO bomb so powerful it put out an EMP and stripped concrete off rebar.

>1 shot at life on earth
>born outside straya
>they keep saying theyre full
fuck, can you please allow me in now that we saved some of u ?

makes me think of how criminals will give bribed cops a win to keep up appearances

the jews use clever tricks but we aussies FUCKING INVENTED THOSE TRICKS

My partner pulled back the sheets before getting into bed last fortnight and their was a male fucking funnel web in the bed.

How?

I live out bush in a real shitty house as we are currently saving for our deposit, There are holes in the floor and walls that connect directly to the outside.
1 more year and we'll have the 70K down payment though, no more of that shit.

Aren't those things deadly if they bite you?

>foiled
I think you mean "cancelled."

Most poisonous spider on the face of the earth, death within 15 minutes if appropriate action isn't taken.

>oi mate I don't how this keeps happening to me
I guess you Aussies will screw anything even nigger widow spiders

youtube.com/watch?v=T4YlCCcBh2g