Shit Anons South Africa is getting tense

I'm being serious right now

The new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that arent BEE enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, institute a national minimum wage, and go ahead with land seizures. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here. After the budget report they're gonna tax us for all the money we're worth (only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 millions) and use it for more gibs to stay in power. Some medical practitioners get taxed 88% of their income after everything else is subtracted besides just income tax. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

If they actually go ahead with all of this we have maybe two years until collapse, four if we are lucky and it takes time to institute it. As soon as they start this year the economy will shoot up because of speculations, then it will drop after a couple of months as reality kicks in, and by the end of a year we are back where we started, from there on it will just drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it true water could run out in Johannesburg 90 days?

Also where do the gibs come from? Mining royalties?

*Cape Town not Johannesburg. It's running out here and me and 3 friends already made bug-out plans to hike for 15 hours from Stellenbosch to Grabouw to avoid the anarchy. The municipal gov thinks that more than 22 thousand people can just line up at a tap each day (200 taps planned for a city of more than 4 million) and each get 50 liters in person. Nobody has the time or patience for that especially blacks. I'm telling you shit will hit the fan in Cape Town first and then confidence in the economy will also shatter like a domino effect.

I would personally leave. There is about to be another commodity supercycle and South Africa has huge platinum and palladium mines along with other metals. Russia and South Africa combine for 90% of platinum and palladium production. Foreign powers will sow discord in your country to get mineral rights. Beware

>a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go.

You have to understand that once whites escalate to that extent there is no going back. You are outnumbered. What use is seizing a military base if they retaliate by storming some white squatter camp with machetes?

Your countryman's plans are shit. You need to consolidate your hold on some section of the country. They get all the white people into the bit you control.

>go ahead with land seizures
Read about the new president this morning, and have been waiting for an SA thread. Looks like it's going to be a wild ride.

>WTF are you still doing in Cape town? You should have gotten established in some rural town 5 years ago.

Christ I live in Australia and left Shitney because I don't want to be stuck there if the global economy shits the bed for real. (like it almost did in 2008).

Did you know the mint here was doing emergency currency printing? I'm in Australia mind you.

>You are outnumbered
That doesn't matter. Niggers are that bad at warfare.

Tell me exactly how those white squatter camps are going to defend themselves if 2000 niggers with machetes march in and a hundred or so nigga militiamen with guns?

Leave user. This is your only chance.

This.

Cone home white man come home

Noah and his ARK.
You know the flood is coming, except you sit idle and don't prepare to leave. Why are you not leaving?

sell everything you have and escape whilst you still can.

south africa is fast becoming a failed state.

You'd be surprised. Two overseas friends of mine are now planning to come back because it's getting heated here. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight might start in 12-24 months. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen, it's a matter of what and when, not if.

Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked. Blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war it will basically be a genocide. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and pangas and it will be mostly disorganised gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but I feel we can win. I'll post my shit here regularly so you guys can get a first person taste of the Race War once it begins.

I wonder what your girl Astra Kruger has to say about this.

build a moat

This
Look out for India and China

Military bases hold almost all the military equipment
Seizing the air bases effectively stops the blacks using airplanes, effectively stopping them from establishing air control over the country and bombing everything, and can also mean that Boers will have an air force which can establish them a necessary strategic advantage over the blacks

If they seize the military bases, they will have the equipment to arm local defence forces
If they seize the airbases, they can bomb the machete gangs before they even reach the town

Is the current SADF (aka military) mostly black? Is the air force white or black?

This exactly. You're right. I'm not going anywhere, I'm not a cuck who's just going to save myself like a fucking Syrian migrant while the vast majority of my countrymen fight here. I stand here. Went shooting the other day and will again this weekend. Syria type shit gonna go down soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4

Fuck it....taking my crypto gains and moving to SA for race war!!!

Stupid memeflag man. You filthy globalist pigs are what causing this.

based

It's mostly black but the airforce is almost entirely white. And I doubt the government could even convince them to do anything. Like I said they're tiny and mostly populist gangs and splinter groups will form out of the chaos.

Are you white, user?

I think it's a win-win
a) the world sees the true face of ghouls and their actual reach
b) you get to off hordes of them before being refugee'd somewhere to live off gibs

How will the neighboring countries and the international community react to this?
I bet you Namibia, Mozambique, Botswana, Zimbabwe, ect will send troops. China will send advisers, and Europe will put sanctions on you

fucking swiss scum

Dude.....with the alt right basically controlling comment sections across the internet it will be impossible for jew media to form a narrative!

Blonde and blue eyed.

Why should they care about sanctions if they alternative is death and/or getting everything confiscated?

>shithole becomes even shittier
>HAPPENING
Not really.

Get out of there, withrdaw all you have in cash or transfer everything to family outside.

Are you concerned about intervention from Zim / Namibian or UN forces in that event?

I hope best for you user kill some niggers for me will ya?

>a) the world sees the true face of ghouls and their actual reach
duuurrrrr yeah just like every time they riot and/or kill people every day, or just by fucking looking at them and seeing reality

>b) you get to off hordes of them before being refugee'd somewhere to live off gibs
where the fuck do you think they're gonna go faggot? its just more refugees for europe

Trump should start letting in white South Africans just to trigger the Marxists

Come home, white man.

If you control the air force that could be a major advantage if civil war happens, unless they decide to impose (((no-fly zone)))

get out

bump

also the media will be against you no matter what.

The problem is if foreign powers intervene killing whitey.

Whitey is a problem because kikes want the minig rights over the mineral resources there, so they can't let whitey win. Suppose you're successful at driving away the orcs, then the UN sends good goys to "pacify" the area and start killing whitey with military organization and resources.

I'm preparing to livestream the racewar happening. If I'm going down I'm going down fighting as a Pol martyr. I will not fade into history.

And ivan and chang get their platinum

Zimbabwe or Namibia give few advantages to South African government in the long run, the real problem is if China decides to support the blacks in some way or the UN/NATO decide to intervene

It looks i will move to SA for while. It will be good practice for real race war in Europe.Its real shame i cant bring my big collection of czech guns to you.

This. It will be Rhodesia all over again.

The initial stages are going to be the most important. I hope you guys are ready to do everything you need to do when the time comes. Thoughts are with you guys brother, I might end up over there if the first stages go well.

Basic chemistry lessons for the boers would help

When it breaks out do you think people will volunteer?

>White squatter camps.
Lol

Stop larping... You're not going to train farmers and businessmen to be effective soldiers in 90 days with no coordination by a greater power

>tfw you live in an age where you can livestream blowing up nigger-gangs in 4k

You were born just in time for this

I can see it now
>Whitey seizes control
>UN tries to stick their dick in
>SA says fuck off were full
>War
>US backs SA
>commence WWIII

Plus, airbases can be used as stepping stones for resupply

Which is quite important as whites are rather spread out

If whites are winning the un will send in peace troops to stop you.

There almost no black pilots. Too dumb.

LISTEN FAGGOT

DOWNLOAD "THE /K/UBE" AND SHARE THE FUCK OUT OF IT BETWEEN YOUR PEERS

DO IT

I suggest you all leave before the savages attack.
We can make room here by throwing out ahmed.

I cry everytime I listen to that.

I'm not larping and I'm not even talking about that
Air force is mostly white, who do you think they will side with? Also many middle-age Boers are veterans or former SADF soldiers

Ever heard about Zerg rush, that's what it's like against blacks.

Would it be completely mental when this shit goes to load up a boat with guns and shit just like the boston irish to the IRA and go down their with no military experience (medically trained and a skilled shot regardless)?

If SA becomes a major war zone and our cuck government doesn't side with the coons then I shall be joining the military to help... Can't help my country now but I can help yours

A shit ton came to fight for us during the Boer War, don't see how it can be anything less in the age of mass communication.

I hope you will win.
The other outcome will be your women anally raped.

None of our neighbors have functioning militaries. Even if they did they have no money to operate

This war will be a massive red pill for everyone in the West.

Ye, we seen this in Syria
When Deir Zorr and Kamishli were under seige, the government managed to resupply them easily because air force allowed them to transport supplies

You all speak english right? I only speak english and german

They'll side with the ones who pay their paycheck... It is rare for a military branch to turn on its government

It will probably the chinese that will intervene. Maybe through covert ops killing whitey.

Whites have to raise awareness and play the victim, exposing the chinese and calling for the help of the US.

THe only future in which whites can subdue de orcs is in a white government backed by the US with Trump, basically selling the country to the muricans.

If the US intervenes officially the chinks will probably back down. In any other case it's still beneficial to white south africans, because a WW3 is better than the nigger raids and pillage, and they would still have chances.

IRA loved mandela

no-fly zone would be imposed immediately by UN forced

It's honestly pretty degenerate to live in South Africa as a white person.

>Seizing the air bases effectively stops the blacks using airplanes
>implying any kaffirs can fly jets
>implying the international (((opposition))) wouldn't immediately have mercenaries on site in the probability of armed conflict

you'll be fighting bosnian pilots in israeli planes

>They'll side with the ones who pay their paycheck
So white people...

Not true, would you kill your own people?

No I mean the Boston Irish ran guns for the IRA, would it be completely mental to attempt to do the same when this shit goes down?

I would love to tell you to come home to mother Europa because we could surely need your fighting spirit here when the big shit hitting the fan event will occur. But I canĀ“t expect you to give up your home, the place your ancestors have fought so hard to make prosperous. If you ever do change your mind, people in Germany would welcome you with open arms. Forget what our corrupt governments say, the actual people here love white South Africans. My neighbours are a family of hard, right wing Boers and even the lefties here get along with them because they are such hearty, honest people. Europe may seem fucked but we are still above 85% white.

The branch itself doesn't but individual officers, commanders and even full divisions can defect
Did you see in Crimea when most Ukranian units stationed there defected to Russia?

come home white man. there's great farm lands here begging to be used,

>They'll side with the ones who pay their paycheck...

They are not jews, they are white

Yes seriously, all our 45-50 (500 000 men) year olds lived during the conscription era and most taught their shit to their sons aswell.

I don't think its illegal. You would have to check international law. If you did it legally, it would still be slightly mental, as the SA govt might try and kill you.

A race war in South Africa will be the greatest happening the world has ever seen. It will be an event that will polarise the entire planet. Either you are with us or against us. It will be a catalyst for race realism the world over. Muslims will take the opportunity to attack in Europe. Niggers will chimp out in America. The world will know war on a scale never seen before. When the dust settles. Whites Asians and Slavs will have formed a glorious alliance having purged the planet of browns and Jews. Make my words.

It would prboably happen, a lot of Muslims do this today through using charities as fronts

>whites with nothing to lose
Those poor thieves will be running into a bloodbath. when the guns start firing, know that the world will be watching and so will Sup Forums.

45-60*

SA is their home, why would they leave. The Dutch Afrikaners claimed the land long ago, it is their duty protect it.

Organize and contact Trump. Offer the rights to resources once they win you the war.

Zergs don't scatter at the first sign of danger kaffirs do. They are weak and disorganized. As far from a hive mind as anything

monitoring this thread

I would hope I could join you in arms, It is against everything I believe to let something like this go on.
I'm not sure what will happen worldwide.
ONS IS ALMAL DIE BOERE

Everyone speaks English, only some rural 80 year olds struggle.

How do you think NATO, Russia and China will react to a war?

>But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.
The media is Jewish. Fuck the media. They're the enemy. If your militia has any sense, the first places they take after the airbases would be all broadcasting stations.