End of the € Euro Currency

Should we leave the eurozone and return to our old currencys?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/the-euro-was-designed-to-assuage-french-fear-of-german-power-no-wonder-it-failed-a7049901.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Do you think you have a chance to leave the eurozone after the election?

only if you call it Reichsmark

>we
>implying Europe is a country
First and foremost, we need to keep the maniac Krauts in check. Then - and only then - Europe will prosper.

Nobody does, you can check in, but you can never check out

Switzerland Europes parasites.

Yes you should.

No, we should foremost dissolve and balkanize Germany

well i don't even care anymore.

this

you are the only one who benefits from this system

was he really winking in that bill?

yes. us Burgers liked to collect the different moneys while traveling through Europe.

Yes

The first thing you need to do is getting rid of Angela schmerckel

You should because of this and because it impedes our sovereignty when it comes to border security, nationality and intern politics

Actually, this was the euro's predecessor

We can have eurozone, but we need to ban American dollar and every American financial organization. Even we leave eurozone you are still in American monetary zone and everything remains the same.

it's really comfy traveling with one currency tho

Agree, it is the jewishry that is the problem, not the currency

We should split the Eurozone in a northern and a southern half. Or just scrap it all together.
A smaller currency union could work with countries which have the same mentality about economics and politics but the thing we've got right now is unsustainable. The lid will blow off eventually and everyone will scream at everyone else.

If by benefiting you mean paying everyone's bills then yes.

Of course not.

We should anschluß Austria.

100%

And wile we at it, we also totally need to ban pound sterling. England escaped, but they never were in eurozone to begin with, but England and USA influence our eurozone the most. So it's kind of stupid to support them while they don't support us.

No get? Wtf is wrong with this place

No, the EU needs to go back to being a strictly economic union.

Germany is benefiting fromt he Brain drain of other countries for decades.

>Paying everybodies bill?
Like Greeces bill? Who owned money to (((German))) banks. You basically payed money to yourself.

at this point it would be retarded to go back to old currency. We already have euro for a decade and a half. At some point it will rise again.

The Euro should never been implemented from the start. Any idiot should understand that you can't have the same currency in two entirely different economies like for an example, Germany and Greece.

yes

When England or Germany give money to other countries or EU, that money goes to their corporations of England or Germany. I understand people of England feel cheated, but their investments are investments for them, just not every British, selected few.

Anglos ride the uncut dick like no other. They're stage V jew cancer.

Yes, please.

Soros school is Rothschild school and Rothschild school is royal England school of finances. Soros begun to invest into New York stock exchange, which eventually became EU. It's not a coincidence UK never had euro. They want to spread their tentacles. EU is kind of stupid to buy computers, army and food from USA, because Europeans anyway migrated to USA to create their space and computer industry.

Bergjuden need not apply.

>Who owed money to (((German))) banks.
They spent like crazy and it was mostly financed by French banks.
By throwing money at Greece we made sure that they can still go to an ATM and withdraw money and that the state can finance basic stuff.

>You basically payed money to yourself.
I'm not a bank.

>Germany is benefiting fromt he Brain drain of other countries for decades.
Time to send them back.

yes, but the 30's version were more artistic

i feel like eating mcdonalds again, why is it so addictive?

I will no give in though and probably go to a normal store with fresh made foods, or ill go eat a sashimi bowl (sushi) but still something in McDo taste that makes you think bout it.

even if you wanted, its impossible by now

hello its 2018 not 2008

The Euro was created to favor Germany economy so... sure ! Your loss !

>The Euro was created to favor Germany economy
>mfw

No, the Euro was the price we paid to have Mitterand agree to our reunification.

>In French eyes, Germany divided was reassuringly weak; Germany united would be frighteningly strong. Faced with this, the French President, François Mitterrand, came to believe that a single European currency was the only way for other European countries to regain the sovereignty they had already lost to Germany – and in particular to the German central bank, which maintained a super-strong Deutschemark.
>independent.co.uk/voices/the-euro-was-designed-to-assuage-french-fear-of-german-power-no-wonder-it-failed-a7049901.html

Yes, the Euro and the EU are disasters that push the limits of a trade union. I dont think many trade unions force you to accept political ideologies at the threat of sanctions and hits to your economy

we can't print money sowe can't do shit with our bills, you do spend a lot of course but you earn more than what you pay

Yes. Single currency can sort of make sense between countries with same economy, same laws and same wealth. But that will never happen.

Also, Euro design looks fucking disgusting.

You need to stop the Greens, Linke, and SPD or you'll be adopting the Dinar before too long.

We're not in the Euro you stupid cunt.

>tfw poorfag
damn i cant even remember when i saw tatíček note

>tfw that note is one third of average pay check

I posted it just because of the aesthetics. Back is even more mesmerizing.

i get 4 of them every month but the only thing ATM gives me is this

>we can't print money sowe can't do shit with our bills
You're supposed to earn that money, not to print it Mario.

>but you earn more than what you pay
Because all the guarantees we have given aren't due yet. Should Greece go broke we will immediately lose 100bn.
Furthermore look at the TARGET 2 system. European countries owe us some 700bn Euro as of today. It is such a fucked up system, yet we continue to trade on it within the Eurozone.

Looks fucking old. Like 30 year old.

20 actually.

Dissolving the central banks should be like 1st or 2nd place on any redpilled todo list.