When did you realize that Germans were the good guys?

When did you realize that Germans were the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgCTeN_ZTY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Government
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About 3 years ago, right after college
youtube.com/watch?v=ssgCTeN_ZTY

France need to be blue and black

long time ago
our (((teachers))) taught us to question everything.
so I decided to question the main narrative that should not be questioned.

This image is very true for me. I was at a low point and his speeches brought me to tears. I am really turning my life around.

The Germans have been fucking over Europe since their inception, If we could go back in time we should bomb the black forest.

And it took all of yellow, red, blue, and usa just to kill black.

>the world
Europe*
And the land they lost because of it was never theirs to begin with, so they have no right to complain.

Shut up meme flag

"Trying" is the key word

When Austrians leave their flags outside too long they become Latvians.

About 4 years ago.I read an essay by a 14 yo girl, weirdly enough, that made me question everything I had been taught and Objectively Research it for myself.

Prove me wrong,
Barbarian Hordes, Protestant Reformation, Kaiser Willheim, Both Communists and Fascists, the current migrant crisis, all German fault, I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews were actually German.

Also, USA should be Red on the map.

The "Poland" block should be black also, because it was under direct German administration. There was not even a puppet government there like in other places. You should also color the actual german pupett states.

>what is the HRE
>what is the German empire
I bet you guys just drink all through history class in high school

>implying they didn't become independent in 1776 almost 200 years before the second world war.

only the eastern coast, the spanish had the rest initially

Hey don't blame him
Maybe he still learned in a soviet school so all he learned about where the baddy bad guys who tried for independence and that the CCCP is good.

Canada is red and they achieved their independence before WWII 1866, Australia is red and it was independant in 1901, Parts of South Africa are red, when they were independant in 1910. There are probably a few more that are wrong and if we are going to color everything, USA should be red too.

I started believing this about 2 years ago. I already had in my mind that the Nazis had the right idea and by bending the facts enough I managed to justify everything they did in the war (I still don't believe in the Holocaust however). Only recently did I realise that their actions caused the suffering of too many people and for what? There are no good guys.

Lighten up Francis

It's red because Canada, Australia and South Africa were all apart of the commonwealth which still gave England law making rights in these countries. Canada rejected this in 1982 which is the date of true independence but they still have a governor general to represent the queen to this day.

>borrow tons of money from jewish bankers who think they're gonna make you completely dependant on their whims after you collapse
>instead of paying the denbts start a war that kills millions of white Europeans

>b-b-b--b-but he killed 6 millions jews!

Out of those 6 millions good half were the kind of jews that moved to Israel right after its formation and stayed there. The banksters ran away or were let go by the Germans.
>b-b-b-but slavs aren't white!
t. Achmed bin Amerimutt, regardless of it, Germany itself lost good 5 million men, lots of them being pretty much the best males they've had to offer(the ones who stayed around were then too weak to control their women, the result was obvious), French, I think 750k etc.
>b-b-b-b-but muh commies
"Bastard of Versallies" - which is the name Hitler gave to Poland won 1 war against communists effectively stopping the expansion of communism by 20 years. Germany won 0 and even worse caused communism to spread across Eastern Europe. Even more the Communists were briefly allied with Germany so they could gangbang the only nation in Europe that actually managed to stop commies. Cohenincidence? Nope, lack of foresight.

And then you have to remember that the Germans were the ones that spread Communism in Russia by bankrolling Lenin.
Well, I can accept that.

meh.. who cares

When I was working in a retirement home and heard all the stories about the 3rd reich from first hand.

I made it better for ya :)

VonBumpenFuerer!!

when I watched the greatest story never told and read mein kampf last year

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Government

In a time before internet, when I looked around and saw my city being filled w/ (sand-)niggers, men being openly homo, our women behaving like the ones they saw on MTV. The (((Americanization))) of my country was no coincidence, together w/ the way teachers and TV shows spoke over these evil Nazis was my first pill

>Barbarian Hordes
Also Hungarians and Alans, how is it their fault the empire that was conquering large parts of Europe(and genocided many gaulic tribes in France) was weakened?

>Protestant Reformation
The catholic church was incredibly corrupt though? Plus, the great schism had already happened

>Communists
Jews in Germany =/= Germans

>Fascists
Nothing wrong with this

>the current migrant crisis
Yes, current Germans, especially their leadership, are pathetic. The USA and France are also to blame for the migrants.

This meme german hate is retarded

>Hungarians
I mean Huns

the narrative was written by the victors. It's the same reason 6 million jews are always reminded but 35 million Indians were killed during British Raj are never talked about, nor is the contribution to the war effort by the Indian princely states acknowledged.

It was a war between a bunch of kids for their toys and the toys got ruined.

>Lebanon
>British Empire

Shit map...