Mushishi

is this show any good

Is pretty comfy if you're into iyashi-kei shows

Who knows. Maybe you, if you watched it and found out.

Its as confy as you get watching it know and loving it

mushishi is not iyashikei

Are you implying that children dying in their mothers arms isnt comfy and low on drama?

watch it faggot

Cotton Changeling was such a creepy episode

>"someone took my daughter's virginity"
>actually the hymen becomes invisible because of it's mushi

Yes

Is there anything that can't be explained by mushi?

Id say mushishi is bordering on iyashi-kei

are you blind or something? shit was creepy as hell
iyashikei is not supposed to be creepy
if anything, it's supernatural episodic slice of life

Sure bud

its pretty fucking boring desu

>show is highly praised in pretty much any place you check, only criticism you can usually find is children saying it's "too slow and boring"

GEE I FUCKING WONDER

>show is highly praised in pretty much any place you check
Means literally nothing. So are CGL, FMA, HXH, Clainainds, Steinsgate, OPM, Fate, KnK, Madoka etc and they are all trash or at least heavily overrated.

If you can't find anyone criticizing the flaws of shows as garbage as fucking Fate, you just don't fucking know where to check.

Make your own mind up then, why do you even ask for opinions if you think opinions are useless?

It's slow and soft-spoken, but it's one of my favorites.

I am not OP, I was simply dismissing the illogical approach that guy took. Something being well regarded on anime rating websites means nothing. Its also why asking here is pointless since Sup Forums's taste is no better than MAL, reddits or any other community including those of closed trackers like animebytes or bakabt. They are all the same, including this websites.

I actually don't mind the dub because I get to focus more on the visuals.

The only thing I don't like about the dub is that they translate "Mushishi" as "Mushi Master."

Which feels like an odd description for what Ginko does.

I liked it

Same with EVA, LOGH, and Ping Pong. Trash and heavily overrated

>LOGH, and Ping Pong
>Trash
No
>heavily overrated
To a certain degree, yes

Watch 4 or 5 episodes. The rest are the same. You can skip the rest since it's always the same formula.

I just finished it a few days ago and I liked it. It took me about 1/4 of the way into the series to really start enjoying it, but as others have pointed out, it's pretty comfy once you get used to it. The biggest obstacle to overcome depending on what you're used to watching, is that there's no central plotline. If you can watch it in a quiet place, would recommend.

only redditors like it because it's "True Japanese Folklore(TM)"

watched 2 episodes and dropped it because its so fucking boring.

I don't get it why people still recommend this