It's over

It's over

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15126032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, it has only just begun

the Russkie loves that

Its better to just get it out in the open now instead of hiding this behind generations worth of bad legislation. Make them choose. Make the world choose. Show people exactly what the future looks like if we don't start standing up for our own interests.

>RT
gee I wonder why russia would make such a clickbait headline

If I was white and lived in SA I'd spend every penny I had to get off that horrible continent

deja vu

Come and take it Kaffer

>imagine still thinking niggers have empathy
>imagine still believing niggerd are humans
They dont want equality, they want it all and they want whitey gone.
They're not even hiding it anymore.

South Africa is literallu running out of water. Cape Town is just the beginning. (((Scientists))) say SA will get 40% less rainful in the future.

Now these niggers wanna fuck with their food supply.

Weeew.

>imagine thinking the bantu nogs are natives to South Africa
If anything the bantu should be fucking dispossessed of everything they own for conquering and taking lands that originally belonged to the Khoisan, hey, its only fair if we are talking about "conquerors" and "land stealers"

>obbongo stupid
>obbongo hungry
>obbongo die
its their own Problem fuck them

Hahaha. This is going to open a lot of eyes around the world. I swear to fucking God, we better not give them a single gib after they force white people out

this

when will the wh*toids finally learn? The age of cavemen is over. Move over cracka, the 21st century belongs to the Melanated Man

They deserve everything thats happened to them for abandoning Rhodesia and generally being cucks

Agreed, we should let the negroes destroy themselves
Oh definitely, after the whole Trayvoon and the "gentle giant" (i don't remember his name) shit i realized what's going on and how the negro really is the worst scum on this earth.
I thank God everyday that in my country negros are less than 0.1% of the population and live off in the middle of the jungle, based ancestors sent former nig slaves into bumfuck nowhere after independence so they dont bother the redt of the population.

Just genocide the scum or build a wall around this shithole called russia

Have fun starving and getting AIDS i guess.
Turns out the 21st melanated century will be worldwide Haiti lmao

$310m US "aid" to SA in 2018.

Also notice not a single country condemning this expropriation policy.

How is your country doing meanwhile? Are you Aymara or Quechua? Our old priest used to collect a lot of money for you

WHY?! Why the fuck would we gib these niggers anything? What the hell is going on in this world. Wait, don't answer that

The done did divided the land!

Your tax helps kick white farmers off their lands turning those farms into dead wastelands so that more of your tax will be needed for food aid in a few years.

I'm half basque half italian, all of my grandparents immigrated here from Europe at the turn of the century

COME HOME WHITE MAN

>mugabi farmers jpg

What is Basque?

Mate, stop pretending you'll put up a fight and won't just move to Australia like every other saffer.

I wonder if all of the countries denying white South Africans refugee status will finally change their minds.

>we better not give them a single gib after they force white people out

The Microsoft founder Bill Gates has urged the UK to maintain its promise to spend 0.7% of national income on overseas aid.

In 2015, that translated to a total spend of £12.1bn, according to the Department for International Development. The provisional figure for 2016 is £13.3bn.

>Tfw I shell out about 300 and something pounds a month
>About 3 of those pounds every month are sent overseas without my consent

You know for people who say we LOVE this shit they seem unwilling to leave the charity to the people

If i was super rich in sa id hire an all white army & simply take over. Go full on alexander and take over all of Africa in a few years.

>Get bombed by nato

How much money would one need to pull off something like that?

> It's a rerun episode

I hope all the niggers starve to death.

>without compensation
Pretty sure they’re taking their heads as compensation for putting the black man down

An ethnic group from northern Spain and Western France.

Post yfw mass starvation in SA decimates the nigger population after they take white farmer's land

The jewry will want us to abandon them like the Rhodesians.
And people ask why someone would want a white ethnostate

FOR WAKANDA!!

If there's something i hate the most os people sending money and aid to Africa.
They literally just do it to appear theyre "good", it's literally virtue signaling.
All of their countries have problems but they prefer to feed some negroes who in exchange hate them and have 20 children each who end up needing more aid and also hate them.
Several millions certainly, not to count you'd have several (((international organizations))) denouncing you and some countries would inevitably intervene against your interests

i came to post this

>get off my property
>racewar now
hahaha God damn the meme is less frightening

What's really frightening is reading all of the responses to this on twitter. These people want white people dead and gone.

It's like looking into a time machine into the future of what will happen to whites once we become a minority here in the United States.

>we wuz kangz
>we didnt divide africa
pick one niggers

>All of their countries have problems but they prefer to feed some negroes who in exchange hate them and have 20 children each who end up needing more aid and also hate them.

Theres a reason the Americans are attached to their guns. Remeber Haiti. gradually we will learn too late.

that image

>lol white genocide isn't real so what if america gets browner who cares

Expropriation without compensation for slavery the fucking SECOND you're a 40% minority.

lets be honest, the msm will ignore the issue and anything mentioning it will get swiftly labeled as alt-right russian propaganda. only after the country collapses will the world hear about it but the main concern of the west will be white flight and if the nogs that ruined the country qualify as refugees.

>stole from
>lands that were literally uninhabited

#niggerCrapFaceGrin

See They DONT want equality, they DONT want apologies.
They never wanted those.
They simply want whitey gone and dead, they want it all.
It would be delusional to think American nigs wont behave the same way once non-whites achieve majority status.

Maybe whites getting genicided in SA will be the reason we can use to get an ethnostate. We'll be Jews and use them as our sacrificial Jews.

I agree sometimes you just gotta go all in. Also there is no way this ends well for anyone.

>let white South Africans settle in Australia, New Zealand or Germany
>let black South Africans have Africa
>come back to Africa fifty years later
>all blacks dead from war, starvation and disease
>free Africa

Simple

Make that 15 years.

Thanks to abortion amerinig population is basically flatlined. It's the spics and asians that are growing.

The only time I've seen our media adress the white genocide going on in SA is in some program that airs at midnight. This is a joke

>niggers in charge of anything
>good idea

you ready m8?

>implying spics won't demand seizing of white owned lands
Also the US is recently gettinf tons of african migrants.
In 2001 there was 500k african migrants in the US, today they number over 4 million, and these are just the lawful ones

Why wouldn't they? Russia is the worlds largest wheat exporter, when the africans fuck up their own food production they get new customers

Descendants of Dutch settlers don't have right to the Dutch nationality since they are not in danger as decided by the Dutch government.
White Soth-Africans even get refused for "being racist" when they bring up the boer killings.

>shitskins still don't realize there is no magical dirt and when whitey leaves he takes the kingdom with him
will they ever learn?

The want it all, they want whitey gone.
But they still want whitey to pay for everything.
They're a failed race - they have proven time and again they cannot self rule. The only use for a black man is either a subservient slave, or a weaponized tool of 'racism'. After which, he'll go back to being a subservient slave.

We'll trade you 17 niggers per 1 white farmer

I smell blood for the blood god.

Elon Musk level.

The Boers getting what they deserve for resisting the Eternal Anglo.

No offense to white south Africans but I'm excited to see all the starvation and shit once they kick all the productive farmers and workers out of the country.

>white flight
This always amused me, even back when it was the label used in detroit. It was never "black crime", or "white self preservation", it was "white flight".
As though white people were to blame for not wanting to remain in high crime, black-predominated areas. That not wanting to get shot, have your daughter raped, or your shit stolen was some kind of moral failing.

>niggers steal
what's new?

Is there any other news source reporting on this ?
hard to red pill normies with a russian news link.

Remember in jew bizarro world good is evil and evil is good.

>all blacks dead from war, starvation and disease
All we're really need to do is cut off humanitarian aid.
The place would collapse within a decade - down to a few million blacks, scattered about various areas.

The question is how to cut off foreign aid with so many lefty and former immigrant voters in rich white nations supporting sending them gibs?
There's also the matter of if aid is cut off and Africans go full stoneage, what will prevent China and Russia annexing a good chunk of the world's natural resources there?

Only good thing is that at least westerners seem to realise the $1 a day bullshit that resulted in trillions going to corrupt niggers was a three decade long scam

Bunch of white libtards living in south africa trying to help Africans
fuckers think they are bill gates or somthing
I HOPE THE AFRICANS HANG ALL YOU WHITE ASSES
IF YOU ARE WHITE AND LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA YOU ARE JUST A NIGGER ASLO or a nigger lover
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA

The double standard of black people responding to this story is breathtaking, and could redpill a lot of people.

Black person talking about black immigrants in Europe/US:
>"Diversity is strength, anit-immigration is racist, institutional racism is a problem, we have just as much right to be here as white people."

Black person talking about white immigrants in Africa:
>"Whites need to leave or die. This our land. Gibs me farm."

Doesn't this kind of shit violate international law? If not, could a western nation, say, seize all Jewish property?

Its the sams lie they use about America and the Native Americans.

The Continent was basically empty.

Modern Zimbabwe reminds them about good old days

They did it in Zimbabwe and no one gave a shit. I doubt they'll be condemning it here.

Too good.

Kill yourself jew

------SURVEY-------
NEARLY ONE HUNDRED ANSWERS EDITION
STRAWPOL FOR Sup Forums PLZ ANSWER

strawpoll.me/15126032
On Christianity
(>Inb4 butthurt): Just answer honestly and move on

Our nation has been infiltrated by the jew a long time ago. We will not help our kinsmen.

/thread

I just read another article that SA is running out of water
It's gonna be a big chimpout

Yeah, it's over alright, for Africa.

When whites go, so will the only thing keeping themselves fed.

Fuck that. I've already fled to the US and am staying with a friend while I get my legal residency process started. SA is done and anyone with sense will leave before the borders get closed.

New South African President want to make the country a shithole again.
ftfy

Exactly, the blacks would come fleeing the devastation of the collapse they themselves brought about as "refugees," and it's incumbent on us to let them into our countries, feed them, clothe them, raise their children while half of them don't work and scam the welfare system. It's just like with the Arabs.

These third world countries can just make a business of starting civil wars, destroying their countries, and establishing themselves as more "Fluchtlinge" for Merkel to force on Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, and all the remaining white countries dumb enough to have joined the EU and thrown their borders open now that Germany, France, and Sweden are full and slated to be Islamic caliphates by mid-century.

This is distinctly possible. All projections showed Africa having a population of >4billion by 2100. However, that accounts for continued white humanitarian aid - and if the economy and opportunities contract as hard as they are likely to, that aid will dry up faster than cape town's water supply.
Without white aid, the african population will absolutely crash in massive starvation die-offs.
Couldn't happen to a nicer place.

Its fucking retarded

What a fucking nigger

>nothing to steal

truly a black man's worst nightmare.

this

This is the end result of ‘democracy’. It’s communism by the back door and it’s even worse when you throw multiple races and ethnicities in the mix. A group of wogs demanding your property on the street is no different than a group of wogs demanding it at the ballot box. Instead of ‘give me your wallet cracker’ it’s ‘I’m going to vote for someone that will give me your farm cracker’.