AESTHETICS

Nobody cares about ugly people. Even if your ideas are fascinating, nobody will take you seriously if you out of shape neckbeard that smells like shit.

If you want to make nationalism, anti-globalism and traditionalism great again - you have to be a living representation of those ideas outwardly as well as inwardly.

That doesn't mean you have to look like a faggot metrosexual. Just follow those simple rules and you will look like a real man:
1) Get fit.
2) Follow a simple hygiene routine.
3) Wear stylish clothes that FIT.
4) Invest in a fragrance that fits your age.
5) Put more work in those 4 with accordance of how good your genetics are. If you're balding, then shave it all and grow a beard. If you're short then grow more muscle mass. You can generally compensate for your imperfections and look aesthetically pleasing.

Any working white man can afford all of this(and if you don't work you're neither a man nor white). And every working white man has enough time to do all of this.

If you want to save the whites as you claim, you better save your appearance first and bring back aesthetics and beauty as a weapon to fight degeneracy and ugliness of the leftists and centrists.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning2
youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM?t=153
youtube.com/watch?v=KYniUCGPGLs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9146813/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29388505/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad Nationalism - The pill that Sup Forums refuses to swallow.

Chad nationalism is the only thing that can save European civilization.

>Any working white man can afford all of this
Not gonne spend hundreds of dollars on fashion to keep some jewish clothing companies in business
>And every working white man has enough time to do all of this
Not if you work 50 hours a week and are politically active.

Making excuses like a fucking nigger.
>Can't get any nice clothes because of da joos.
>Can't work out because of da joos.

Do you remember the part where Hitler said that he had only achieved what he did thanks to the super-human efforts by all of those around him?
>This assumes two things, first that you can read, and second that you have read Mein Kampf.

Yeah, better be edgy and not buy good clothing, than be presentable and show people the way to the light.

I have enough cloths for the next 10 years. Not gone spend a dime on it.

Dude, to russians clothing is everything. They don't go out to buy vodka or take out trash without their brand clothing, because god forbid someone will think that they are poor. There will be shit stologmites growing in their apartment but they gotta have that latest goyphone.

(((fashion)))

Slavs are truly the European Niggers

Its not a fashion thread, its aesthetics thread so go derail something else you ugly kike.

Especially if you're politically active you need to grow the discipline to wake up half an hour earlier and take basic care of yourself. Especially if you're politically active you need to invest in decent clothing/haircare.

I don't disagree with OP but I would discourage anons from high fashion unless they can truly afford it. I have done so myself (sold most of it now) and wish I had invested the money instead. The returns from investments would have bankrolled everything I purchased anyway

Very, very few people know anything about 'style' and fashion, and so you may be wearing some very quality pieces of clothing and have this go unnoticed by 99% of the people you meet, making them no more valuable for 'optics' than cheaper alternatives.

Not really trying to derail, just highlight the fact that clothing brands are all part of one big conglomerate. An user might learn something from it

I think this is just inherent to plebeians of every western nation also.

The usual D&C brigade is also here.
They don't want you too look good, because they know how much power that and being redpilled will give you irl. No hooknosed kike or a shitskin can do anything about goodlooking Chad slaying his way through life and effortlessly converting people around him.

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm not contesting that you shouldn't run around like bum, but spending hours on researching the newest trends and hundreds or thousand of dollars on some brand clothing is just waste of money and time. All it does if you do is that you can have a small talk with one of the secretaries.

Three black trousers, 4 white shirts, a formal and an informal black or marine blue jacket and a pair of formal and informal black shoes is enough. And there is nothing wrong buying them in second hand shops for a fraction of the price

Nice cherrypicking, fag. Pic related is Roman Shirokov a soccer player.

I'm actually a femanon and I've never been a slut but when I visited Russia... I kind of went wild and a little free cause I knew no one would know I'm being a slut. I've never been a slut here in America cause I don't want my reputation as one nor my parents to know. But most guys here are either cucks or boring zero effort ones.

There I sucked a lot of dick and got fucked hard cause I was actually approached and they had nice leather jackets, scarf, etc and were manly about handling me instead of begging for sex... I sucked those uncut Russian cocks real good and it felt way better in my pussy than the one cut bf I've had here in the states. :3

>A few button shirts
>A few plain t shirts
>A nice jacket
>A pair of jeans
>A pair of boots

Will last for years and always look good user. He's not saying be a fucking fashion victim and update your wardrobe constantly

>spending hours on researching the newest trends and hundreds or thousand of dollars on some brand clothing is just waste of money and time

Nobody said that in this thread yet you continue to parrot this strawmen you yourself created revealing that you're either a moron or a leftists kike. Either way kill yourself.

>spending hours on researching the newest trends and hundreds or thousand of dollars on some brand clothing is just waste of money and time

Who here is advocating that? Basic decent self-care and a basic level of knowledge of men's fashion is more than enough to improve 99% of today's young men.

Correct and the only real redpill I've seen today in this over quelling toilet of a board

>I'm actually a femanon
>There I sucked a lot of dick..in my pussy than the one cut bf I've had here in the states. :3
You know the drill. Tits or gtfo
why not both?

> t.

SWOLLOW the neckpill

A MAN IS ONLY GOOD LOOKING WITH A THICK NECK

ANYTHING ELSE IS UNIMPORTANT

you're gay, user.
Most people don't give a ahit about your appearance unless you're turbochad or extraordinarily ugly.
We don't need aesthetics or beauty, you absolute faggot, we need to start rounding up shitskins, beat their pregnant women with iron toed boots and blowing up their maternity wards

to make it simple:

OP:
>Get fit.
>Follow a simple hygiene routine.
>Wear stylish clothes that FIT.
>Invest in a fragrance that fits your age.
>Adjust these to fir your genetics

You:
>"No one has time for that when you work full-time"

I suggest you put more effort in your social skills, reading comprehension and argumentative abilities, since you're "politically active", those are pretty important. Try to keep on track with what was said, and regularely self-reflect whether or not what you are arguing for is an answer to the starting point.

I'm convinced.

you're fighting an uphill battle dude, because the only reason these neckbeards even get exposed to altright/fascist ideology in the first place is because their lives are pathetic and they need a thousand spooks to hate.

>you're fighting an uphill battle dude, because the only reason these neckbeards even get exposed to altright/fascist ideology in the first place is because their lives are pathetic and they need a thousand spooks to hate.
haha yeah man not like the left at all

I'd rather be pathetic than a subhuman fucking communist you heeb son of a bitch

t. faggot with ebul nahtzee spook living in his head

Nothing matter for a guy but to have a thick neck

YOU CAn LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SUBHUMAN A THICK NECK WILL MAKE 7OU AUTOMATICALLY A 10 IN WOMENS EYES

IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE

>HAIR? FUCK IT
>PRETTYBOIFACE? FUCK IT

YOU JUST NEED A THICK NECK

FUCKING START TODAY, buy a neck harness on eBay 15$ and start fucking working out

In 1 month you’ll be a fucking 8,9 or even a 10

Okay how the fuck Do I quickly grow my neck? Any routines?

Imagine how fucking ugly he would look with a skinny neck, his hair and facial hair and glasses are obnoxious tho I agree

Also I’m talking about majority, of course you can finde “uglyies” with thick necks but even then it applies because he’d look 100x worst with a thin neck

>"I want to fuck over the working class and suck porkie's dick because I have a skin-color fetish"

Then go ahead and do that, see how far that will get you ugly brainlet.

I’m just here to redpill you I’m not gonna stroke your dick along the way, YouTube neck exercises

Please teach us how to get a thick neck

OK, did you use those neck exercices? Worked on you?

>"I want to fuck over the working class and suck porkie's dick because I have a skin-color fetish"
t. Jew

Neck grows really fast, I got 80% of gain in the first 1,5 months

Just YouTube neck exercises but it doesn’t really matter what you do your neck will react because it isn’t used to being trained

Try working class Cajun who doesn't blame Mexicans for all the problems capitalism creates.

Lost me at fragrance.
How about you stop normalizing feminization of men?
Faggot.

race is deeper than skin color. I don't want to live near illiterate savage africans, not ever

Is this where we deny communism is a jewish creation for the lowest common denominator of every race?

Starting this shit today. Can't wait to look a esthetically more pleasant

start sucking dick I heard its great for your neck

fragrance was the part I disagreed with but even body wash and shampoo etc has an aroma so I chose to interpret as that and not like cologne

Good luck bro, I belive in you.

If you choose the right fragrance for the right season and occasion, you will definitely get more attraction projected. It's literally the most easiest way to be more attractive. Takes only a few seconds to spray it on you. Youtube Jeremy fragrance on Youtube. He is a German and has sound advice on this

I use Dior sauvage and YSL la nuit de l'homme

Slav subhuman

Thanks brudi

Nah. Not gonna give my shekels to the fashion Jew.

So you can’t bang between white nations because sooner or later one of you will resort to calling the other one none white

Fucking pathetic

I buy discounted basic stuff in H&M every 6months or so. Very nice quality and long lasting.

Men are not judged primairily by their appearance.
OP and a lot of modern faggots seem to have forgotten this.

This sounds like some of that queer'o sexual bs. Your father would be proud. Faggots.

Men are judged by their character but also by how clean they are
No one says to be a fashion victim but to have good hygiène and know your shit with basic clothing. If you get it right, it boosts your confidence and it's easier for you to pick up chicks with that confidence

Make money faggots. Melania isnt with Trump because of cologne. Fucking mongs. S m h

99% of people are only not ugly for a very short part of their life..you'll all be ugly eventually

5. Buy HGH. Will make you look younger as burn fat. But like after 30.

I have no problem fucking attractive women and I dont even wear deodorant most days.
You think fucking a bunch of women is going to make your life better?

Yeah.

Wrong

Melania looks like she hates being around him 2bh. And young Trump wasn't an ugly neckbeard

Best is wrestlers bridge from convict conditioning 2 - archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning2

bruh

T.ugly cunt

I literally look like ops pic. Feelsgoodman

Celebration of the human form.
Not a man being judged by his appearance.
You dont even know who this person is.

Page 113 of PDF - In expanded view , bottom scroller will say 138 .

Are SARMs better or at least as good as roids?

>I literally look like ops pic.
Me too. But I'm also 2 inches taller than you :^)

You are so right. Aesthetics matters, a LOT.

The Romans idealized the human body. It had to be made strong through athletics, and the mind through study, and cultivation of knowledge.

Any national movement embrace cultivation of physical beauty, and intelligence. (((Leftist))) promote the exact positive, being fat is to be beautiful, having green hair like a clown is stylish, being pierced all over, and covered in tatoos is stylish. All of those thing are ugly and degenerate.

Embrace true beauty.

not even close

you are wrong

Le 56%

Im trying to poop right now

Care to elaborate?

Take before and after and post here or on fit later

people care about mens appearance a lot
youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM?t=153
>2:30
there are also studies

Fucking a right Ivan. Every polack should hit the weights and maintain a low bf%

youtube.com/watch?v=KYniUCGPGLs

Who Maшa here?

I'm dont care about the Television program.
I do care about the studies though, I even have some of my own:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9146813/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29388505/

Does it work at all? Like say, Anavar?

Where are the studies sven?

>Not gonne spend hundreds of dollars on fashion to keep some jewish clothing companies in business
You are a lost cause. Kill yourself. Don't waste your life to smear white movements.

Keanu Reeves is part Asian you dick.

literally rules by an ugly man; PUTIN

Very good thread

Bump

Buy a lamborghini.

If you're short DON'T grow too much muscle mass.
better be short and slim/average than short but big.

it screams overcompensating and it just look bad imo

Chad Nationalism is the final red pill. Doesn't matter how much you want to save the white race if you're a meek skinny boy with acne.

Take the Chad pill Sup Forums. It's honestly not that hard. Identify your faults:
> fat
Go to gym
> skinny
Go to gym
> acne
Coarse face wash once a week and gentle cleanser face wash twice a day, morning and night
> boring, meek
Take up a hobby like rock climbing or violin or piano
> poor dresser
Oxford cloth button downs from LL Bean, $35 on sale. Make sure they're in your size, get properly measured at a Macy's. buy Quarterzips from Orvis, LL Bean, Patagonia, Brooks Brothers, etc.
>can't accessorize
Just buy one nice watch that you can be proud of. Every man deserves a nice wrist watch. Go to /r/watches and try to avoid the faggotry and post your budget and what style you want, or just reply to me. A nice watch means that your important. It doesn't need to be a Rolex either. You can look good with $250.
>dumb
Read more books. Even if they're easy books. It's crazy how ashamed people are to admit they don't read. By sheer virtue of reading, reading anything at all, you will be literally better, a better person, than most others you'll interact with. It makes you smarter and makes your vocabulary soar.

Inb4 white race copypasta