Italy/pol/ Fascism Time Again [BLASTANDO Webeti Edition]

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore (Eng Translate)
archive.is/O5CEu

- CRASHING THE EU -
Chief economist of Lega explain Minibots (new Italian currency)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8

1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Swastikas on wall for a leftist association in Mestre (Eng Translate)
archive.is/HPr8r

Militant of PaP (progressive party) stabbed in Perugia (Eng Translate)
archive.is/Ydjfb

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vVUHjXF2chA
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/minniti-napoli-riforma-dell-accoglienza-sigla-l-accordo-265-1475813.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l1Kl2A7bcRA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [16/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

CORSA DI CAVALLI CLANDESTINA (Ippodromo Du Papier Carbone)
(Third Illegal poll leak 21/02/2018)

Right Wing Coalition: 37%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 16,1%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 12,6%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,3%

Globalist Coalition: 25%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 20,8%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 3,3%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,5%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 28,5%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,8%

>fascism and communism
>still revlevant and not anachronistic whatsoever
you guys are literally larping children.

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVUHjXF2chA

Salve Duce!

1) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

2) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Spain should be more like Italy

This but unironically

Spain is like Australia when it comes to politics. The Cuckservatives make a decent job at pretending they are conservatives and therefore it is hard for real Nationalism to prosper. But that will change eventually when the debt-based economy and the nigger importation starts to go wrong.

God I hope Salvini wins and itsly leaves the EU... My grandmother wants to go back home so badly, but she refuses until the rapefugees leave. Says they ruin the country.

this, but the faggots larping will call you a shill and a jew

Secondo me diventeremo i nuovi #Bernouts con Silvio che vince e sceglie Tajani o un altro merda come premier invece di avere il buon Salvini.
O ancora peggio cdx

easier said than done with catacucks and baspergs chimping out regularly. millennials' love of marxism doesn't help either

It will all depend on Berlusconi IMO...yes there are many important factors (including the M5S cucks) but Berlusconi is the most important one.

He was the victim of a "color revolution" and was very close to Putin, that has to mean something...

>Says they ruin the country.
based nonna

Honestly this.
Identitarianism is the future, stop larping as fascists

I'm tired of you Sup Forums shill who go go in every thread about Italy spewing your beta-faggotry and FACENDOCI FARE LA FIGURA DEI COGLIONI. MA SEI UNA FEMMINA RITARDATA O UN UOMO CHE MANGIA TROPPA SOIA, MERDA!

Currently the North League can never "win" only in coalition with the center-right lead by Berlusconi.

Capo terrone explaining Italian Ponzi coin. He is more negretto than Mussolini who failed in Africa. Terrone di merda ritorna a diocane.
Berlusconi likes to fuck underaged rubi Magreb girls like the meloncoiner he is. Fucking microdicks. Terrone!

>Un minestrone di meme in lingua italiana e inglese in un patetico tentativo di postare la sua opinione
ti prego, dimmi che sei un minorenne o un semplice ritardato.

As I warned you, retards call you a shill and Sup Forums faggot. I bet its the same retarded sicilian terrone with nigger iq. He literally ruins every thread and has no life. What a sad nigger

How could any WHITE person think fascism is a good idea?

Fascism is literally a third worldist slave ideology.

Nothing wrong with using negroes as bio masturbation devices. Have you seen the family that Berlusconi produced? He has done his duty towards the White race.

Who else here rooting for the fire?

>Mfw ironically hoping m5s wins and it's a disaster so Italy wakes up

exactly, people who still masturbate at the Duce should fucking wake up and stop larping. But then again certain people are a lost cause and made Italy/pol/ all about fascist larping. Sad

We dont need m5s to win to start shit. 2 things will do it for sure: Casapound with 3% + and/or governo tecnico. Ez shitshow

>FACENDOCI FARE LA FIGURA DEI COGLIONI. MA SEI UNA FEMMINA RITARDATA O UN UOMO CHE MANGIA TROPPA SOIA, MERDA!
>gli importa della figura che fa davanti agli altri stati, dimenticandosi di essere parte dell'unico paese al mondo a essere erede, insieme alla grecia, della cultura occidentale
Mi fai schifo, o come direbbero persone come te, sei proprio un beta.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/minniti-napoli-riforma-dell-accoglienza-sigla-l-accordo-265-1475813.html

source for the migrants put as tourist guide in Pompei
AYY LMAO

All the World is going fascist pal...one way or the other. The question is what kind of fascism the White people will get. The Jew one or the White one?

Modern Democracy is a Jewish invention that came out of the French and American (((Revolution))) ass pal, it was only meant to be temporary.

>Governo tecnico

Too many people would be against it on paper but actually ok in practice (all the impiegati statali and shit)

We need the fire

Not too sure about that, a gentiloni bis will become a dumpster fire real quick

Ma stai zitto Abdul

Muori tu e il tuo telefonino del cazzo. Nella camera a gas assieme ai tuoi amici soyboy.

No.
After Monti, pd almost won.

Plus Gentiloni himself has high approval rating even among grillini

Non avevi detto che sapevi dove abito? Io sto ancora aspettando ihihih

Ma che cazzo stai dicendo questo è proprio malato di mente! Mo ti filtro shill del cazzo.

Me l'hai proprio fatta vedere, amico.

Pls post Neapolitan boipucci

>being this mad
dai, sembri al tuo primo giorno qui.. se ti incazzi così è ovvio che ti saltano tutti addosso e ti prendono a calci nelle costole. Nonostante ci siano moderatori e amministratori ad assicurare un livello di discussione quantomeno civile, qui il concetto di civiltà è un tantino più ampio rispetto ad altri social network di pari spessore.
Non ti incazzare, non farti trollare, e posta +MEME.

>dell'unico paese al mondo a essere erede, insieme alla grecia, della cultura occidentale
letteralmente che cazzo dici?
tutto l'occidente è EREDE della cultura occidentale per forza di cose

>tutto l'occidente è EREDE della cultura occidentale
secondo te chi ha esportato i concetti di politica, urbanizzazione, filosofia, architettura etc.
Noi eravamo a costruzioni di marmo quando gli inglesi, che si chiamavano britanni, si pulivano il culo con l'erba.

ma non siamo nell'antichità, alla fine tutti l'hanno ereditata, a cominciare dai Goti
tutto il mondo cristiano è erede della cultura occidentale

Abbiamo finito di essere rilevanti in scala mondiale con il '700 e la rivoluzione industriale, perché gli inglesi di merda hanno trovato un utilizzo per il carbone. Noi, Grecia e Francia (che ha inventato la politica moderna) siamo i detentori di questa eredità.

Nuke Bologna.

fa sempre cosi, è un siciliano ritardato che larpa da romano. Lascialo fare è una causa persa

A white man. White means his body is dead. What you mean is piggy WASP color. White trash. Now you are THE MUD.

Forza Italia at 15,3? Seems too high. Lately Berlusconi sounds like he’s got alzheimer

Looks like something happens..
20 years of Berlusconi?
New EU rules on national debts?

>pic related

Terrone he is the Alzheimers. His head is as rotten and watery like the melons he used to sell.

come lo sai?
comunque quest'odio tra italiani è da brainlet, giusto per dire eh
perchè escludi il resto?

>user ha scritto un'argomentazione valida e non so cosa rispondere senza sembrare una macaco down
>se lo chiamo Sup Forums shill passerò sicuramente dalla parte della ragione
Hai il qi di un elettore 5 stalle

Cos'altro c'è da dire, la Russia ha avuto la sua storia che in gran parte è ben lontana da quella europea, l'inghilterra è una cosa a parte, perché dall'essere proprietà francese hanno poi fatto le cose a modo loro visto che la democrazia la conoscono dalla magna carta. La Germania è il male.

>La Germania è il male.

voto casapound o lega in lombardia?

Ma non ti vergogni a difendere l'identità italiana utilizzando ridicoli termini inglesi? Neanche un po'?

lega, casapound è un voto sprecato

Ma porca miseria quanti italiani ci sono su Sup Forums? Dico perche ne vedo tanti su Sup Forums e Sup Forums ma qui sembra abbiamo fatto casa e capanna

perchè fa sempre cosi ed è un terrone represso semplice. Insulta e si fa baitare ogni thread.

perché essendo abituati ad insultarci a vicenda ci viene facile prosperare in un posto in cui il massimo dell'insulto è un meticcio americano che ti dice che non sei bianco
insomma, è facile percularli tutti

>perchè fa sempre cosi ed è un terrone represso semplice
non è una risposta, come sai di dov'è?

ma salvini mi sa tanto di nazionalista civico..
tra l'altro supporta ((trump)).

ma la lega è etnonazionalista

anche casapound lo è almeno di facciata

Lo disse lui stesso di essere Siciliano

that's true but it's a miracle if Casapound even gets to 3%

Ma se parla apertamente di rimpiazzo di popolazione. Nazionalista civico sti cazzi

>ma qui sembra abbiamo fatto casa e capanna
abbiamo creato il nostro bel threadino. proprio come fanno i tedeschi e gli inglesi da molto più tempo

Perché in media gli italiani parlano bene inglese e hanno la tendenza a cercarsi le cose da soli su internet. Su Sup Forums ci stiamo per topolino, principalmente, e su Sup Forums perché siamo uno dei paesi in cui abbiamo importato gli anime per primi (grazie indirettamente anche a Berlusconi, per rimanere in topic).

O voti Lega o (in pratica) è come se votassi Berlusconi.
Quale scegli?

>(grazie indirettamente anche a Berlusconi, per rimanere in topic).

capisco, comunque io sono del sud e penso che i separatisti della vecchia lega siano dei falliti, le cazzate di uno non giustificano quelle di un altro

GUERRA CIVILE QUANDO??

>gli italiani parlano bene inglese
>italiani
>parlare bene inglese
scusa ma in che universo vivi?

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Kl2A7bcRA

Io ti direi Lega...
CP e' una bella tentazione, ma sto giro non è tempo per voti di protesta, ci vuole qualcuno che possa governare. E se Silvio fa più di Salvini, non ne uscirà nulla di buono.
Vai di Salvini Premier .

>voto casapound

**56percenter alert**

Sei mai stato in Francia o in Spagna? Lì i giovani parlano pochissimo e malissimo inglese. I giovani Italiani, anche per via delle loro tendenze emigratorie, di buona norma parlano bene inglese, soprattutto quelli nati e cresciuti in città.

ma chi parla di separatismo, io credo solo nell'autonomia fiscale e posso sentirmi sia lombardo che italiano, senza larpare come un ritardato. Che male c'è?

sembrano seri

he is a retard that shitposted in many threads with the same pics. To get an idea look up his namefagging or even filename on the archives. Always uses a memeflag but it's probably a mutt, he definitely doesn't speak Italian.
Just filter him

Deve fare il fascio chic che se non vota quei pro-omosessuali di casa pound non è contento.

Lega or FI...go for pragmatism bro. The important thing now is to get rid of the PD nightmare and do it so hard that they will have to seat in the corner for at least 1 decade.

Io studio lingue in Cattolica ed la maggior parte della gente IN LINGUE, quindi non fuori da facoltà linguistiche, fa cagare in inglese. Quindi immaginiamo l'avg fuori. Mi dispiace ma noi Italiani con i francesci siamo tra i peggiori con l'inglese

>Sei mai stato in Francia o in Spagna?
No. Ma leggendo i post su Sup Forums si vede che la maggior parte degli italiani fa cagare in inglese

>qualcuno che possa governare
>Salvini

Mi pare piuttosto improbabile che Salvini possa mai governare. Non riuscite a capire che anche nel (già di per sé improbabile) caso in cui il cdx prenda più del 40% e la Lega più di FI Berlusconi e i suoi comunque non supporterebbero Salvini premier? Succede ad ogni elezione e ancora ci credete? Il massimo a cui può puntare è un ministero in un ipotetico governo del cdx.

O al limite un governo Di Maio Salvini, ma pure quello mi sembra abbastanza remoto.

No è che sono allergico ai ritardati mentali e ce ne sono un paio da Sup Forums in ogni Italy/pol/

>Di Maio Salvini
I would fucking LOVE this

>ier? Succede ad ogni elezione e ancora ci credete?

These fags are 16-19
They don't know

>inb4 there's only 5 Italians who speak English well and they all use a fuckton of proxies to appear more numerous than they actually are

Hai mai pensato di iniziare a vedere uno psicologo o di fare una visita psichiatrica? Non sottovalutare la tua salute mentale!

Guarda che siamo ovunque sul chan.
Sará perché il chan italiano (quando ne compare uno) fa sempre pietá. Almeno qui c'é una sorta di limite, se non sai l'inglese non rompi fuori dai thread italiani.

>è che sono allergico ai ritardati mentali
Allora perché non sei allergico a te stesso? ahahhh

dal modo con cui parli dei "terroni", che mi sembra poco ironico, non credo che tu possa dirti italiano
l'Italia è una e una sola, il resto sono cazzate

Secondo te perchè il diritto romano in tutto il mondo si chiama così?