What went wrong?

>How to shit on everything Eva stands for in 2 hours

go on big guy, tell me what EVA stand for.
I assure you, 2.0 is the EoE that we never had

>everything Eva stands for
You mean the edgt imagery whose whole purpose is to look cool?

anno decided to make casual bait, that's all.

>What went wrong?
Anno was forced to make ONE thing right.

Anno succeeded in what he wanted milking his successful cash cow after he stopped being depressed with waifus and more action

Anno is making the films shit so Eva fans who only haven't offed themselves because they want more Eva content will realize Eva isn't this Godly thing they thought it was and will instead focus on improving their own lives.

that's the point.
it's everything some people wished eva was.

Sounds like you're describing what went right.

What the fuck does EVA stand for? The movies are far less edgy and far less pretentious than the originals, and that in and of itself is a massive improvement.
>"b-but muh characterization"
Fuck off. The characters were always bland, shallow, and one note. Mental and psychological hangups don't count as good writing or character development, and they sure as fuck don't make them more interesting. The story was always retarded too, so what does that leave EVA with? Giant robots fighting shit, and even that I could get in literally every Gundam or given /m/ series and it would still have far more interesting characters and a far better story than Evangelion. Anyone who thinks EVA was ever good is a fucking idiot.

3.33>2.22

Anybody who doesn't like Mari seems to forget she was created a decade before 2.0 came out

/lgbt/ is that way, user.

so she was just brunette rei originally?

She looked like Rei but had Mari's exact personality.

i liked it
fight me faggots

Faggots are the only fans of 3.0, so you already know your enemy.

>How to shit on everything Eva stands for
>everything Eva stands for
>Eva
>stands for

It's the worst anime I have seen

2.0 > EoE > NGE > 1.0 > 3.0 though.

Is this a trap?

Oh hey I remember you