Stopping Mass Shootings

I was thinking about ways to stop or neutralize shooters in school shooting scenarios.

Hypothetically and theoretically could they install super high powered magnets in the walls, floor, or ceiling that are activated only at the frequency of the sound of a gunshot that literally pull the gun out of his hand and holds it against the magnet thus disarming the shooter?

Or could very high powered fans be installed in the ceiling that give off gale force winds, that are activated by the frequency of a gunshot, blow so hard that it forces everyone to the floor and holds them there until the gunman can be tranquilized and carried out by police?

Or what if a knock out gas w9as released in high quantities in the halls putting everyone to sleep until the police arrive?

Are any of my ideas feasible.

Holy shit that akms is beautiful.
The patina on the gold plating is so lovely.

Also your idea is dumb.
Just start licencing parenting and your society will be fixed in a generation.

I would like to know if computer controlled sentry guns van be placed in every corner of every room and hallway right under the security camera and have the computer programmed to recognize guns and the have the CPU take out the shooter before he or she can harm anyone.

Are computer controlled sentry guns a thing now... like the ones in Perfect Dark?

>I was thinking about ways to stop or neutralize shooters in school shooting scenarios.
Keep shalom sandniggers out of your school and government. Only answer. Why do they do this? Doesn't matter.

Might be a good idea. But y tho. School shootings are fun

That'd be nice but unlike a car you can't impound a child and sell it in an auction
....or can you?

That AK is art.

PRESENT HALL PASS

School shootings are a result of lack of solid family upbringing that provides a character foundation for young men. So many kids are raised in broken homes, parents divorced, little to no father presence. Society from the get-go is structured to work against males which is why we have the MGTOW movement. Young men need responsibility as a matter of survival, or they go off the rails. Add to this a lack of philia as Aristotle called it with increasing multiculturalism and they feel even less responsibility to their community. There is destroys social cohesion between people. is a recipe for violence from young men because the elements that form young men: family foundation + fathers + reason to take on responsibility + cohesion or "philia" with your community doesn't play a role in the U.S. like it used to.

This mass shooting phenomenon is a symptom of the larger problem which is the deconstruction of Western values. Because of this, these things will continue and government and the media will intentionally focus on using these shootings to fit their agenda to further destroy our rights instead of addressing the larger problem.

Forgot pic related.

You silly Americans when will you learn this is part and parcel of a beautiful open and diverse society where all are welcome. XD YOLO

Young men commit violence because men don't teach them anything, like literally, if men try to tutor boys they are automatically considered rampant rapists. Simple shit like basic man-woman communication is non-existent, instead we have autism morons thinking any interaction with women being automatic intercourse into the vagina, it's pathetic.

The family unit and shit like that doesn't weight in as much as simply having men in primary and secondary education institutions. Kids spent most of their life in school and are almost exclusively exposed to women values because there are no men in education.

Stop being a faggot and sign up for being teacher you retarded dweeb.

I'm about half-way through my career at this point, but I've considered teaching at a community college towards retirement.
I do agree that male influence in early education is also a big issue. Men opt out of that for fear of being accused of something. However, the formation of a man's character starts at home.

Is home schooling very common in Iceland? Or is it not permitted?

we should just fill the building with powerful explosives, so that when a gunshot is heard the entire building explodes and disables the gunman.

Kek. An actual example of pic related.

>How to stop mass shootings.
Get rid of the CIA NIGGERS that do them.

How do you fuck up an image that bad

>However, the formation of a man's character starts at home.
Depends on the social setting, single moms do a reasonable job here in Iceland. Mostly because there is general consensus that fathers should still be active in the upbringing of their children after break ups. Most are active and provide a stable home for their sons, there are laws that can be enforced if mothers try to bar fathers from meeting their children.

Sadly this is not the case in schools, it's nearly exclusively women right now for the primary and secondary education and the issue is being debated on occasion. Women teachers would prefer to have more male counterparts because provides a healthier environment for both boys and girls.

No idea, don't think it's permitted. No reason to home school if the gender ratios are fixed in schools, chances are that home schooling would be the worse choice if you can't muster the cash to buy proper educators.

security guards for schools

this

Why not auto turrets?
>Halt! This is an automated deadly defense system
>you have 10 seconds to comply!

And if they move it shoots anyway. You could put tasers or something on them

Interesting. Appreciate the response.

wtf?