GUN CONTROL NOW

Well, now that the dopey republicans have shit the bed yet again let’s look at new ways to control guns.

>Microchip implant for owners that acts as GPS and gun license
>tax bullets
>register bullers to owners
>monthly drug test
>yearly psych exam
>full criminal background check
>cannot own gun if on welfare
>public gun registry like sex offender registry so people can choose to live around guns or not

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-railroad-thefts-20170303-story.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/victorian-crime-and-murder-rates-rise-higher/news-story/3504b8bfcacfc4fc5424cd3cc990a4b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf no gun control is real shitty

> force everyone to have at least one gun and carry it always, that way criminals will know everyone is armed.

You can learn to control a gun by learning some proper shooting technique and form.

Would you accept a microchip implant in return for gun ownership?

A dictionary that only has definitions for the words "shall", "not", "be" and "infringed".

Trump will be the one to infringe it. He’s got too much pressure from Javanka.

This is only real solution.

Fuck-all else will do any good.

The microchip will come anyway.
For everyone.

Kill yourself.

Would accept my cock in your ass like the braindead faggot you so clearly are?

Yes, universal basic income will be offered in exchange for a microchip
That observes your physical metrics.

I’ll take that as a no?

Fuck you faggot.
Now I'm hungry.

Another no.

Would you be open to an NRA branded microchip that got you discounts on fire arms while registering all those products to you?

kys faggot, America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem. (and a latino problem also)

> republican shit the bed
the fucking school was shot because of FBI not researching on the dude who was reported for violent behavior because of dem's autistic willing to say "hillary still has 94235% chance winning and here's why" so how about you get the hell out of here and stick one hugeass cucumber down your throat like you usually do with michelle obama's cock.

>Microchip implant
My body my rights. Nope
>monthly drug test
If we can't do that for the welfare people we support, we are certainly not "pissing" away money on people who legally exercise their rights.
I support FFL background checks even in private sales. It should be free of charge due to the nature of the law. I know I am an outlier on that view, but This is to protect the seller, not the buyer
A man falls on hard times, would you expect him to give up his rights?
>public gun registry
Nope. Under no circumstance.

Obviously not, you cock-devouring turbokike.

Honestly, at this point in the game, part of me is actually kind of looking forward to when SHTF so we can remove bootlicking faggots like you and your ilk from the genepool for the greater good of humanity. That's how awful you are.

What about mandatory military service in order to own a gun?

Ok another no.

What law would you implement to make everyone safer aside from arming everyone?

>Microchip implant for owners that acts as GPS and gun license
Dumb.
>tax bullets
Taxed already.
>register bullers to owners
Dumb.
>monthly drug test
Dumb.
>yearly psych exam
Dumb.
Already do that.
Stop being classist.
>public gun registry like sex offender registry so people can choose to live around guns or not
This I like. Guess which neighborhoods wouldn't have any blacks?
>the ones with armed citizens

Would you be open to mandatory military service or police service as the only pathway to owning a gun?

Fuck no

Why not ban the internet because people get harassed online and end up suiciding? Or that illegal information gets passed online like through the deep web? with the amount of human trafficking information/drugs/weapons/pedoshit that gets passed online, we should just ban the internet.

We should just repeal the 13th amendment since its apparent through statistics that blacks commit the majority amount of ALL crime and are therefore a detriment to society, so they don't deserve rights.

None, because the gun laws aren't the problem, you absolute brainlet.

People used to be able to buy Thompson fucking machine guns by mail-order, no ID or background check, and yet mass shootings weren't some major issue in those days. The problem is cultural, and anyone with even the faintest critical thinking abilities should be able to recognize this obvious fact.

You don’t have to ban it but you can regulate it.

If food is killing people should we regulate our society to say people shouldn’t eat that food? Re: pastuerization laws with milk

There’s a fundamental disconnect with how gun owners see the world and the world itself. Both sides of this argument are just screaming at each other without offering good options.

Why are guns such a sensitive topic for so many people? I’m trying understand the feeling behind it. Fear?

Is this part of the culture problem?

F A G G O T R Y I N C R E A S E S

Is this part of the culture problems we face today?

But really, why is it such a do or die issue?

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-railroad-thefts-20170303-story.html
Its people, you dumb fuck. A handful compared to the rest in 380,000,000 people that are the problem, that liberals end up protecting because of profiling bullshit when profiling works.

Go fuck yourself. You'd be wise to remember that the whole point of our right to bear arms is to overthrow a tyrannical government and to protect ourselves, every responsible gun owner knows this. You can try to implement these changes on a local/state level, but most states don't agree with such a policy and we have no desire to be like the corrosive coastal states, that are governed by the Communist cities along the coast.

Yeah, the thing about blacks at the bottom is 100% correct.

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year. 80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American, and no one in congress is going to support additional gun control.

Gun grabber tears are sweet though :^)

How does any of that stop someone from picking up a rifle and walking into a school?

More people died from hands, feet, fist compared to RIFLES:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

Here's Chicago's crime tally from 2016:
Final 2016 Totals
Shot & Killed: 722
Shot & Wounded: 3658
Total Shot: 4380
Total Homicides: 808
Strictest state in the U.S. for firearm ownership.
heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

Australia is doing pretty well without guns, what do you think is part of their success? Same with Japan.

>"Oh, Big Daddy Government, please save us from ourselves! We can't even tie our own shoes nowadays without your benevolent guiding hand!!!"

Please refer back to Wow, great counterpoints. With ironclad arguments like those, you're certain to win the debate.

Now, let me ask you a question or two.

Mass shootings only started becoming a problem in the late 90's- why is that?

Gun ownership laws used to be much more relaxed than they are currently and yet mass shootings were incredibly rare until the late 90's- what changed?

Different countries, different rules and rights, different peoples. Australia is more homogenized than the Untied States, which houses all races and religions which all have to try to live together.

People bring up chicago but most gun deaths occur in Alaska and Louisana.

This a sensible answer, why aren’t you upset like the rest of the owner/operators on this thread?

Not arguing, just gathering information.

What do you believe happened in the 90’s?

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/victorian-crime-and-murder-rates-rise-higher/news-story/3504b8bfcacfc4fc5424cd3cc990a4b8

they have posted and shown stats, links for the last 5+ years on Sup Forums. some are just at the point where they tell you to fuck off because the burden of proof is on OP and they never source or prove otherwise. I just keep posting statistics.

I asked you first. Answer mine and I'll answer yours.

And I meant the broader debate, not this one specific thread on a Mongolian scrapbooking forum.

Japan is a homogenized society. Like 99% Japanese. No competition or hatred between races to worry about. However, you see the spats that happen between Japs and Koreans with the small Korean group that lives in Japan. Also, Japanese are a society of subservient people. They also have a deep rooted history about honor.

Great idea for food stamp recipients

>What about mandatory military service in order to own a gun?
No. You would be depriving people of their rights.

If you 18 or older, and have no criminal record, there never should be any hindrance to you exercising your rights. It is the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It does not specify past and present military. It does reference the concept of "Militia". There have been many times it has been debated by much more intelligent people then me or you, and they come to the same conclusion every time.

It’s interesting...lots of factors. Probably the advent of video games and violent television?

Crop from the link since there is fuckery that happens with the link due to uBlock and popup blockers.

oops. Victoria. Not all of Australia

>gun deaths
Yes, lump together homicides and suicides and pretend no one will notice.

If you were given the opportunity to take a high paying job and al the resources you ever needed or wanted in life would you trade your gun in?

Americans already have access to high paying jobs or all the resources they are capable of handling.

No. Its one of my freedoms that is guaranteed to me. I would not. Besides, that is a complete "what if" that would never, ever happen. If someone were to ask my bank info to route money to it in a large quantity then tell me to turn all my weapons in, I would call my bank and have it all returned immediately. However, who the hell would be willing to test it out? Its a shoddy question that no rich person would try.

Do you think guns are an addiction? Are guns part of your identity?

Just asking for info, your answers are appreciated.

I think of cigarettes and don’t see why Gina couldn’t be solved in a similar manner.

Guns not...Gina

Subtle datamining to psychologically profile gun owners.

This is nothing, they have every profile type classified every possible way and it’s all searchable now. But I will not be surprised when the government rolls out a new program that is UBI/welfare in exchange for gun ownership/chip insertion to monitor in real-time.

Both contributing factors in all probability, but the bigger fish seem more likely to be the death of the family unit, the dissolution of social cohesion brought on by the rise of intentionally divisive identity politics, the explosion in use of brainwarping SSRI's, and the wholesale replacement of spirituality with nihilistic hedonism.

Re: spirituality- It's funny to me that leftists have always so completely misunderstood Nietzsche's observation that "God is dead" and seem to think of it as some sort of rallying cry, when in actuality, despite his own atheism, he was completely HORRIFIED by the realization because he fully understood that "killing" God without having a worthy replacement ready around which to base our societies would inevitably lead to our present dystopia of rampant anxiety, depression and meaninglessness.

Your formatting/behavior clearly indicates you are not here for the sake of argumentation rather than gather specific answers to fit your goals. It even resembles surveys/questionnaires to boot.

I live in NYC, plenty of liberal minded people like me surrounded by Hollywood posters of actors flashing how cool it is to have a gun, no one seems to notice. These people don’t see that movie that is advertised but many of us work I. The industry that creates and then sells it.

Yes my goal is to understand the world I live in.

Then you would argue about it, since it would give you a clear image of how these people's minds work. Yet you focus on asking specific questions and extract specific answers.

Plot twist:

I don't own any guns. Never even fired one.

But if I did, I would reject that arrangement without a second thought, as anyone with a lick of common sense would.

what is it about the word "right" that you dont understand?

my rights arent given to me by other gun owners, government, a law, or a document, my existence is the confirmation of my rights, and my life is all the justification needed for the free exercise thereof.

EVERYTHING beyond that is varying degrees of tyranny, and EVERY tyranny should be abolished without reserve

Not necessarily, allowing all view points to shine on their own right allows me to decide what is right in my mind.

But if you want to think I work for RAND corp, sure :)

No and no.

I live in a major city and dont own any personal firearms. But I grew up on a farm and my family in general has a collection. I will say I literally cant imagine why someone would tell me or my family we wernt allowed to own firearms.

Would your family be any different without those firearms?

>>>
Would you except a lead implant in your face?

You would focus on arguing the ones who provide arguments if you wanted to have a clear image yet the moment you get an argument from the other side you immediately switch to another question. And it doesnt help that the way your questions are asked resemble a survey.

Why the fuck would I discuss conditions of obtaining guns when I already have them?

Do you believe people are generally good or bad?

>>Microchip implant for owners that acts as GPS and gun license

You dont understand how GPS works, nor do you understand "non-compliance".
When you get a 90% non compliance rate it makes your government look like a joke as its effectively a vote of no-confidence.

Thing is though, that's been the case since at least the 50's and 60's. Go back and look at the TV shows then- Davy Crockett, Bonanza, Bass Masterson, etc. All gun-centric shows watched by millions of children, during a time when gun laws were more relaxed, and yet no mass shooting problem.

Sorry dont see the world in black and white. Now stop deflecting and try to counter-argue what i said.

A criminals guide to which houses to rob

Hard to say, there is a long line of events and people that lead to our current and immediate family. I dont think the gun problem is a politics problem, or a farmers problem, or a white problem. I think it is a god problem (or lack there of) or if that is to corny for you I would say its a society problem stemming from a lack of cohesion and the rapid development of technology and online identity. Life is very unnatural these days.

If you voted in 2016, you should cut off your own right hand because that's what you're doing to everyone else.

Do you believe arguments online are constructive to your world view?

Nothing is too corny in an open forum. Perhaps it’s the lack of “God” but haminty has been violent even when we did believe in God. Some people use God as a reason to kill (re: Muslim extremists)

Arguments provide way more data to look upon to since both sides of the fence will put all data they have to support their argument on their table.

Humanity not hamity

It doesn't have a face because you're speaking to an AI.

Thank you for your response.

In the future should AI be armed with guns?

This is a post-Christian society not post-islam society.

There is no such thing as compromise, it's only a slow erosion of what our rights are. Start giving back stuff like suppressors and SBRs and maybe we can have a conversation. Until then, you can fuck right off.

So further, it’s because of a lack of a Christian god that society is suffering?

>give away your rights to get them back...somewhat
Fuck you nigger, die if ass cancer faggot.

I appreciate the ironical and kinda humorous responce, but like i said brevity isnt doing you any favours when it comes to learning about how the world think rather than what individuals think to make profiles. And in case you haven't thought about it, a company/government would never admit they are dataminers in the first place when conducting such a thing. So even if you reply with It doesnt prove that you are not a dataminer in the first place (or the exact opposite of it).

No, a lack of moral cohesion. Which Christianity provided.

Rebublicans:
> force everyone to
Also Republicans:
MUH FREEDOMS!

>be american
>get shot

Democrats:
>force everyone to:
into welfare
COLLECTIVISM ROCKS!