99 Shekel on religion of piss

Major armed police operation in Brussels as officers ‘block gunmen in building’

LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS TOO FA...and it's Islam

If it's Belgie, then it's muzz.
Waiting for live links to post here.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED WITH A GUN
BUT WE BANNED THEM

Armed police and a helicopter have been deployed to a house in Brussels. At least one armed man is believed to be inside, according to local media.
The incident is taking place near a primary school attended by approximately 350 pupils. The children have been taken inside the building as a safety precaution.

A security perimeter has been established, with a witness telling RTL Info that police have ordered residents of the neighborhood to stay inside their homes.

Witnesses told RTBF that armed police and snipers are at the scene. Police helicopters are also flying above the area.

twitter.com/BenjAlvarez1/status/966658629452615680

mashallah, the caliphate rises.

Slav or Arab?

Fuck, my gf used to work at this school a few months ago as a teacher

The incident is taking place in the municipality of Forest, on Rue Jean-Baptiste Vanpe. The mayor of Forest, Marc-Jean Ghyssels, has also confirmed the incident, citing "suspicion of the presence of an armed man," RTBF reported.

It is without a doubt a muzzie.

rt.com/on-air/419560-police-gunmen-building-brussels/

Any live feeds covering this?

see

Thanks mate, didn't realise there was live vid in the link.

youtube feed
youtube.com/watch?v=ml4oBA3NNhg

cheers mate

Brussels? Hope he gets a lot of kills

B-but guns are banned here? How does this happen?

Probably some asshurt Moroccans as usual.

That particular tribe has an obsession about conquering Europe.

BUT BELGIUM DOESN'T HAVE BUMP STOCKS
HOW COULD YOU ISLAMOPHOBIC FUCKS ALLOW THIS?
I CALL B.S.

tell me about it. all I have the 'liberty' of owning/using is a home made registered bolt action rifle

no worries

you cant really compare gun use in the US to what it is like in Europe, due to our land connection and no EU borders its very easy for gun running to happen, it isnt a argument against gun control its just a argument for stronger borders.

the suspense is killing me

I don't understand, since when does anyone give a fuck about the non-county Belgium.

Prepping for another #PrayforBrussels.

Confirmation

express.co.uk/news/world/922511/Brussels-terror-Belgium-gunmen-armed-police

cheers mate

>Brussels? Hope he gets a lot of kills
Exactly.

I hope they kill the entire EU commissary.

Belgium is the canary of Europe, when there's serious conflict the trouble hits there and Poland first.

SOMETHING OR NOTHING?

AM I GOING TO WORK OR NOT?

>the state of Belgium police

HAHAHAHAHA

who the fuck is this guy?
police?

he has a gun

what is that armband?

>>Belgium is the canary of Europe, when there's serious conflict the trouble hits there and Poland first.

Oh, that was a woke response. Where the fuck did you hear that?

user in the other thread said it's to identify police op in civies

fuck

yeah I know.
just an odd design from a distance

What could possibly lead you to that conclusion?

what?

tried to upload picture of nazi armbad but app is fucking retarded

logical inference based on past experience.

At least they don't walk around in drag or drive rainbow flag cars like on your island of fools, Nigel

Bullshit, Belgium banned guns.

Police, they were armband like that

RELIGION OF PEACE

But, I thought it was known as the religion of peace? Are you telling me that it doesn't foster as much peace as its religious adherents would claim?

Dude, stop sperging out, everyone knows belgium is not even a real country.

ah. ew... phone poster.

You forgot the
>3 dead, 24 injured...

Last month, Prime Minister Charles Michel announced that Belgium's terrorism threat level had been reduced from three to two, stating that there was "little likelihood" of an attack.

The country's terrorism threat level had hovered at three or higher on the four-point scale since January 2015, when a terrorist cell planning an attack on police was foiled in the town of Verviers. In March 2016, the level was raised to four after 32 people were killed in Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) suicide bomb attacks that targeted Brussels Airport and a metro station.

The Belgian capital has been the scene of multiple attacks and attempted attacks, with a knife-wielding man terrifying train passengers in October while reportedly screaming that he wanted to "finish the work started by the Nazis." In August, a separate knife-wielding man was shot dead in the center of Brussels after attacking a group of soldiers.

Local media reported in August that Belgian prosecutors had opened an average of more than 20 probes per month against people suspected of terrorism-related offenses since the start of 2017, many of whom were thought to be "homegrown" extremists.

Well, let's hope some muzzie gets deported to the Islamic paradise.

Well it is someone that possesses illegal weapons and it is in Brussels. The likelihood of 1 and 1 being 2 is pretty high.

Weaponry usually comes here from the Balkans but they are just gun runners and don't tend to chimp out in a manner more common to terrorists aka Muslims.

They're Pushing!!! kinda...

Yeah I wasn't sarcastic at all either

>Islamic terrorism is and has always been a part of the European culture and here's why that's good

Say polish man raised the alert

Quick rundown please. What happened in the caliph...i mean Belgium?

Whoa, good guys with guns are gonna stop a bad guy with guns. Has that ever happened before?

Belgium. More like Boredium.

Some unknown unspecified gunman incident.
probably nothing... unfortunately.

I hope Belgium tightens up on it gun-control laws after this! Think of the shilldren!

My mistake m8 it's your flag that did it, you must experience this a lot probably.

True.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brussels-police-seal-neighbourhood-after-12070365

Stream died. Oh well, Space X about to launch if anyone wants to watch that.
youtube.com/watch?v=-p-PToD2URA

CNN should be over momentarily with a truckload of teenagers and pre-written questions to pose to all the local politicians about why guns should be banned... oh, wait, they already are... I guess it didn't happen then.

Digits for new high score

Fuck off Paddy

Nice, thanks

Stream died. Oh well, Safari Live is looking for a Leapard if anyone wants to watch that.
youtube.com/watch?v=-z05ldu1_1g

I hope the Dikdiks are alright

No worries. Th worst of man, juxtaposed with the best of man. Life is strange.

What do I do with all of these streams?

habbening.

Thanks user.

Feels good to know that we are not born too early to explore the space.

>Salah Abdeslam
His relative, Saman Al Hyde, has been seen fleeing the crime scene

has this ever been funny?

ikr? The thought of what is possible gives me hope.

Yes, many times

No. Everyone knows that Rai-Nah-a-alschua-bag is responsible for this crime.

At less we stop to pick on Ben Garrison.

Don't you fucking blame him, it's in his nature to pillage kill and rape.

Wrong part of town.

BOB, that's like FBI in the states.

Germany NO!

#notall

what the?

But the windmill of peace is counter clockwise user.

Don't worry, our tanks are so old and damaged that we have no other option than to use the Schliefen Plan a third time. Today Brussels tomorrow Paris!

B-B-BUT THEY BANNED GUNS IN BELGIUM! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!

It's not that hard to get a gun here. But in that neighborhood it's probably an illegal weapon. 9/10 pistol 1/10 AK47 those are real odds btw.

I was being sarcastic, no shit that it's easy to get a gun in Belgium considering how many "refugees" infest your country.

I just realized. Should we shill / edit terrorist attacks to be right wing nazis so media reports on them and looks like idiots?