Who is the worst sailor and why is it Chibiusa?

Who is the worst sailor and why is it Chibiusa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss64Bgtl-c0&t=179s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chibiusa

But she's the prettiest one.

She's actually the second best, topped only by Moon herself.

She's really good with horses

she had sex with that horse

Shoutout to my spinoff girl Kousagi, lowest popularity because she barely exists in the first place

Nah, she was great.

She's shit in R and SuperS, but she was great in S due to the dynamic between her and Hotaru.

Mars is the only acceptable Sailor Scout, you know this.

>there will never be another mahou shoujo as good as Sailor Moon S

Cardcaptor Sakura is better in every respect.

Those two lesbians. Fuckers were uncooperative as fuck and rarely sticked to help during their most prominent season.

Hotaru is the best.

They're a lot better in the manga and hence Crystal. All eight of the senshi never forget their mission to protect Usagi is above all else. Actually, they do a good job of explaining why they won't include her: they watched the Silver Millennium fall and had to summon Saturn to nuke the solar system; that's why they don't want to summon her again and they don't want to endanger Usagi.

Galaxia.

>All eight of the senshi never forget their mission to protect Usagi is above all else.

I'd say that's the biggest reason why the manga/Crystal is shit. Nobody outside Usagi, Chibiusa, or Mamoru has a personality.

Mars is the best.

Ikuhara is my waifu

Oh I agree completely, I'm just saying they explained it better. I'm digging S3 of Crystal, it seems to be a good blend of the manga and original anime's strength.

Just to backup my original point, Michiru and Haruka go to high school with the girls and join her detail; Hotaru goes to school with Chibi-Usa and Setsuna works at that school to watch over the royal family. Whereas in the anime even in Stars they just kinda fuck off and keep their distance until the end.

She didn't kill her mother correctly erasing her existence.

>that bit where she sacrificed herself to save Saturn
I'd die for Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibi-Usa. They're outstanding people and they deserve to rule the world.

Already taken, buddy.

Best sailor.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Supreme taste

The worst is Pluto. Bitch isn't even a planet anymore.

You shut your dirty whore mouth. She died for Chibi-Usa's sins.

How did Pluto become a baby again?

Actually, it's her and I'm not trolling. At least Usagi has some character. This broad here is walking cardboard.

Neo Queen Serenity's resurrection/time fuckery magic.

I hated her in the 90's anime, but she's growing on me. Usagi is also best girl. She's also worst girl too, but I digress.

>Not liking the queen of banter

They should've gone with her astrological symbol. The monogram is stupid as all hell.

>Watching Crystal
>Uranus is in a relationship with Neptune
>Usagi is in a relationship with Mamoru
>Uranus kisses Usagi twice(?)
>NTR is never brought up once
dropped that shit so hard

>and why is it Chibiusa?
Takes after her mother I guess.

They literally talk about how jealous they got when they saw the other with Haruka/Michiru. Haruka was just messing with her anyway; they'd never leave their respective partners.

>Venus doesn't use her Love-Me Chain like a rope dart master
Is it so much to ask for?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss64Bgtl-c0&t=179s

This. Part of what makes Haruka charming is her playfulness with the younger senshi.

>younger senshi.
Which is funny because they're what, one year older?

>expecting good fights from Sailor Moon
Literally the only thing they ever did was run around and unleash canned animations at monsters until Sailor Moon finished it off with whatever her latest attack was.

Crystal's not bad though.

If I could have one wish it would be to have the 90s anime re-animated with Precure-ish fight scenes.

>why is it Chibiusa
That's not how you spell "Sailor Starmaker". Or any of the Starlights, really.
I get that not a lot of North Americans have seen Stars, though.

Seiya wasn't terrible, but the other two were garbage.

Seiya was at least a decent Mamoru substitute who provided a break from the typical Usagi/Mamoru romance.

She was like Haruka 2.0, but with a more compelling story vis a vis the romance.

I used to fap to her evil older version when I was a kid.

Seiya got a raw deal, he(?) fucking earned Usagi's heart, but doesn't get shit, not even his own princess's affection.

The little silver haired one was the cutest, even if he was a bitch.

Her good older version is 10x better at least.

They're girls, they're just shapeshifters in the anime for some reason.

This.
I can see how people who watch dubs would hate cute type girls, I've checked just in case, and Usagi/Chibiusa is hardly bearable in those.

Aside from the fagboy shota ruining the end of it.

Mercury

What

Mercury

Why