Dragon Ball Super

What are some plot/character developments that you want to see happen or that you think Super squandered/did well?

>Hey, could you move over?

>No.

Vegeta character development is great

I really want to see Goku and Hit teaming up more.
I think leaving Vegito fused for a while and having a couple SoL filler episodes with him could have been good, but that's never happening now.

Christmas episode

>Vegito fused for a while and having a couple SoL filler episodes with him

Fuck I want this so much
>awkward moment when Bulma flirts with him in front of Chichi

I quite liked the way how Champa doesn't even appear in the big screen to comment whenever the trashy u6 stick saiyans are doing something, and pretty much only did so for the other fighters that were on his team for the previous tournament, with emphasis on Hit obviously.
I hope Gohan wipes the floor with these unimportant shitters.

>latest ep further cemented how Hit is the backbone of their team and how the shit tier girls in it are useless and irrelevant
So much for the broly ""homage"" to be a big player in this tournament, just you wait waifufags she is next on Gohan's list.

Cell coming back

Wtf will Caulifla and Kale be doing in later episodes? It's weird how they're just sitting around atm, and I can't see Caulifla in general being a challenge to any of the Saiyans. Maybe Piccolo

Their role is curious. Same with Cabba, who hasn't done much in the tournament either. He's only SS so he's absolutely no threat to Vegeta. The U6 Saiyans feel pointless right now, despite all their screen time

Super is awful and the only good thing about it is Videl and how it propelled her into the top 3 Dragon Ball girls list.

That fucking spine

>The U6 Saiyans feel pointless right now
With SS1, 2 and 3 powercreeped so hard by SSG and beyond, that was pretty much guaranteed to happen.
>introduce potentially tons of new saiyans
>except now even they can't pssibly keep up with the power scaling
Based Toriyama keeping the saiyan wank from taking over the show too much.

Pan is good, because it means theres a chance loli Pan will exist with her lewd midriff and jean clad booty

never ever

i hate female saiyans. Toriyama trying to pander to feminists

Dyspo is love, Dyspo is life

hes trying to pander to my dick thats for sure

For as long as Dragon Ball has been around, how come we never even got one?

I hope freeza beats the female saiyans like spopovich did to videl

This. Along with that, let's give Frieza his own individual episode.

the setting is literally following a daoist spirit world hegemony. Christ never came to that world, thus no Christmas.

and the daoists don't have an equivalent holiday.

Fuck Frieza.

People talk about Saiyan wank, but Frieza it literally "Shill the Character".

How can you shill a character when he's not even DOING ANYTHING!?!?
FUCK, when is Freeza's episode? I wanna see him fuck up Toppo already!

Ok I dont give a fuck what anyone says, if Goku gets Limit breaker then Cauli HAS to at least get SSB.

How the fuck are they going to make male goku so strong and keep female goku at SSJ?

This is bullshit Toriyama better get his shit together and make her blue in the next 10 episodes or im starting a fucking boycott

MOAR 17.

toriyama should have made the female saiyans absolutely weak and useless and have the male saiyans dominate them

I want to see Goku's IQ increase to over 75

I wanna fuck that bun so hard

if caulifla or kale get beaten up like other characters, feminists will bitch and moan and complain

I doubt Toriyama cares

2 U2 warriors and the cat U9 warrior were beaten up and no "feminist" had a shitfit

i mean beat up like when freeza tortured goku and vegeta or cell did to gohan

I honestly want to see Gohan do one of his Great Saiyaman poses right in front of the remaining Pride Troopers, and Zeno for their reaction to it.

Majin Buu not being portrayed as a retard would be nice.

What a shame, Dragon Ball Christmas would've been awesome.

Some U10 warriors were holding Kale still and beating her up in a pretty rapey-looking situation, and I haven't heard any major backlash.

Cauli (female goku) and Goku (male goku) have a baby.

Cabba and Kale both have a child.

That's in total 5 saiyans, since the ritual grants a saiyan if you're pregnant with one from conception.

That means that Cauli can easily become SSG before her fight with Freeza, shocking the world as she girl handles her; proving once and for all that Girls can fight too.

rapey? Its a tournament for survival. No one should be going delicate.

god she's so pretty

Not happening. Move on.
They've outright said Hit is the only person from their universe worth a damn.

So, anyone else think Universe 3 is going next? They seem the least interesting out of the remaining universes. And if so, after universe 3, which universe will be the next to be erased?

Isn't there supposed to be a new ending this week?

Where did you hear that?

I'm not saying they should've gone soft or that they even did anything wrong. I just mean any SJW would immediately see it as "two big male fighters cornered the "defenseless" little girl and beat her". The fact that no one made a fuss over that ought to indicate that Toriyama doesn't need to worry about that kind of backlash in general

>What are some plot/character developments that you want to see happen

Ultimate Krillin
Ultimate Tien
Ultimate Yamcha

Lunch

I sure hope so! I want to see Ea get BTFO in the most embarrassing way possible! I don't know why, but he really rubs me the wrong way.

How much do western fans matter to him and toei

I'd like to see backstories for more of the other universes and their fighters. Even for U6, we only know a little bit of their history.

For example, how did Brianne and her friends get the powers of legendary magical girls? What would happen if Goku, in an attempt to become stronger than Jiren, trains as a rookie Pride Trooper? What kinds of contracts does Hit take as an assassin, and do they put him at odds with his other teammates? How come U7 is the only universe in this tournament which includes villains in their roster?

Of course, you and I both know that after this arc ends, we're going to get
>Goku filler
>Gohan filler
>Vegeta filler
>Krillin filler
>Baseball episode 2: electric boogaloo

before the next arc comes around, and all the new fighters we've seen become truly irrelevant.

I'm really hoping this arc doesn't just end with U7 winning the tournament and things just going back to normal. It's really killed my love for the Z fighters seeing them play along with these mass murdering psychopaths.

Roshi and Cauli have a baby.
Roshi and Kale have a baby.

The ritual doesn't differentiate saiyans from mixed (1/4, even) saiyans.

Come to think of it, is SJW culture even a thing outside of America/Canada?

>tfw we will never have an episode where Kale trains under Lunch to try and keep her temper in check

17's a cuck though. He lives on cuck island where he can barely sacrifice an hour away from his precious animals. Imagine just how little he sees his family

The humans don't really need an ultimate form. The writers need to stop portraying Krillin as a joke and give him some wins to balance out the luck. Tien and Yamcha just need more screen time and fights.

Do ya think the new limit breaker form will have an absurd name like "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan"?

I think it's safe to assume Toriyama has given up on humans altogether. If they were going to do anything in super it would have already happened.

dont know, dont care, dont wanna know, not gonna know, never gonna know, not gonna watch, not gonna listen, blocked all super from my recommendeds, clear youtube and google search history, hiding all super threads, unsubscribed from all super related channels, removed all super related bookmarks, unfollowed all super related people on social media, blocked all friends on facebook who like super, and filtered super from Sup Forums threads lists and also news feeds

Sick of all these fucking red and blue and different color bullshit. Toricucka really fucked over all my childhood memories with this super bullshit. used to be yellow and green, simple, nice, rolled off the tongue. Now you got red, pink, blue, fuckin rose? The fuck is rose? Nigga, fuck you. I aint watching this shit, super is ruined.

I hope so

I only want one thing from Super: Gogeta for a long battle

I hope it's something along the lines of

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Limit Breaker Saiyan

or

Super Limit Breaker Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan

Limit Breaker Super Saiyan might be the actual name going by the name of a new ability in Heroes that's likely related to the transformation.

I want to see Gohan back to his edgelord cocky state, but actually winning the fight

>gohan
>actually winning the fight

He makes good cash in his job, though. At least the guy's a real breadwinner. Plus, apparently his wish would be a luxury boat to travel around the world with his family. Stand-up family man.

He already won two battles without any help, unlike other useless Saiyan

You mean when he's drunk on power and gets overconfident?

I want Raditz to come back and marry Lunch.

DON'T START WITH THIS SHIT.

>yfw it's revealed that Launch is 17's wife

>ep 100 the highest rated in the tournament so far
>is the one with the ryona and no less than two NTR bait moments (18 shit talking Cuckrillin, Caulifla dumping the dead weight autist)
What did Japan mean by this?

Yes, but I want him to win while being like that
I'm just defending my favorite character

I hoped Cabba would be more alpha. He's even more of manlet than Vegeta, but is somehow even more beta. Shame he got shafted by the female Saiyans. Hopefully he has something up his sleeve.

I wish that Goku would stop acting like a fight-obsessed retard and realize that everyone is fighting for their universe, not because they're autists like him.

I wish Caulifla hadn't learned SSJ2 in 5 minutes, and that she had obtained it during the ToP while protecting Kale. Also that she wore Saiyan armor like Cabba and Kale because she looks retarded in those clothes.

I wish that Kale's SSBerserker form was somehow tied to God ki or obtained through training with Vados because it's complete BS that it's stronger than SSB. At least nerf it to SSJ3 level.

I've given up hope on Vegeta at this point. The end of the Buu arc made it clear he no longer cared about surpassing Goku, and agreed that he was number 1, but Super seems to have made him regress to his Cell Saga attitude, only he's not a badass anymore, and jobs more than Gohan.

Gohan was completely screwed over by the writers, starting with his embarrassing fight with Frieza. What the fuck was even the point of that? I didn't quite like how he got as strong as SSB in one episode, but he deserved it after almost taking the jobbing King title from Vegeta.

I hope to see more U6 episodes, with grandpa Hit and the Saiyans interacting

Lastly I hope Jiren kills Goku, or at least fucking beats the shit out of him, even in his new form.

Mom, no!

in europe you can get jailed for insensitive facebook posts

So, SJW got jailed in europe?

think about sweden and germany and the uk my friend. And never insult the caliphate.

Toriyama should cryptically put jav codes on Zeno's pad

In that case, I'm reeeeaaaal glad to be a burger muncher.

But you know what's funny? I'd bet SJWs would find a way to hate on Cauli or Kale. I can imagine it now:
> "Caulifla's too loud and rude! Why can't you show a sophisticated, classy woman?!"
> "Kale's too soft-spoken! Why can't you show a confident, outspoken woman?!"

I hate myself for still watching this shit and posting in these threads

>Toriyama originally wanted Gohan to take over Goku's spot
>The editors pushed him to not do that, so he didn't
>Now Toriyama and the writers of the anime are pretty much free to do whatever they want
>Nothing is holding back Gohan anymore

>forgets about the fact toriyama made female goku stronger in base form then universe 7 saiyans for a reason

>forgets about the fact toriyama wrote female goku as being able to train and learn 300x faster then universe 7 saiyans for a reason

*GIGGLES LOUDLY*

Don't beat yourself up. Sometimes, it's fun/beneficial to revel in hating on something. As long as you aren't out in the streets killing people.

I'm positive it ended up the highest rated not only because of notbroly hype, but also because it was pretty much the only ep so far in the ToP to advertise a duel between Goku and someone else.

Didn't you see the screenshot? SJW's love Caulifla.

Despite her dressing in only a tubtop, the show doesn't focus on that.

You never saw her training, and she attained those transformations because her power was already high enough for both of them, she can't even hold her own against any of the U7 saiyans in the tournament

>implying daishinkan and the angels are not gonna to betray zeno sama
>implying the angels would not "revive" the erased universes

toriyama is writing zeno sama as a villain in the tournament of power arc, he would be dead in this one or the next one, and at least the U6 with the U7 would survive, just too much atention give to the U6 to be eternally erased.

Screenshot? I'm not trying to argue with you or anything. Could you give me a source?

>girl unfortunate enough to have be impregnated by Goku
Kek, might as well be a single mother that is never even discovering who the real father is. That's how good Goku's parenting canonically is these days.

>ftw we will never have Ranch

tumblr loves caulifla, but is normal, she is a good character, and yes, many people love her because she is a woman, but that usually happens when a shonen is a sausage fest without any strong women.

call me "SJW" if you want, i don't give a shit about politics.

Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

>she is a good character
opinion discarded

Makes sense, though.
>U6 Saiyans are slightly more evolved and stronger in base forms than U7 Saiyans
>Probably never NEEDED to transform due to being relatively peaceful compared to their U7 counterparts
>The U7 Saiyans we know are all seasoned warriors who've pretty much reached godhood.
>U6 Saiyans never experienced Frieza/Cell/Buu/genocidal threats, so they probably never had an impetus to train and ascend and reach new heights.
Makes sense to me. Even though they might be more advanced, experience and training can overcome natural innate strength. I'm a Caulifag, and I have no problem acknowledging that the U7 Saiyans competing in the ToP are leagues stronger than the U6 Saiyans.

goku even don't have strong genes like vegeta, goku is just the MC and strong willed individual, but his "genetic potential" is low for a saiyan.

Daily remnder

Cool

The entire Future Trunks arc was dread-incarnate atop constant dreary backdrops. The latest arc promises eradication of entire universes. It's there if you look for it... which is to say: it's all over the place! Overall, it seems like an appropriate balance for the types of stories Toriyama likes to tell.

Dbs is more fun than most modern shounen

>she is a good character
I laughed.

Dragon ball Z has a new year eve special, it´s mostly a recap episode but it´s something.