Re:Zero

arc 5 chapter 7: mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

I… can’t read the title of this chapter. It’s『業の深い男へ続く船旅』. I think it’s something like “The Passage/Voyage of a Sinful/Greedy/Industrial Man.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennin#cite_note-b-1
mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is summarryanon back from the dead? I though you got chased away by the Emiliafags. Either way welcome back you glorious bastard.

I can finally get my fix, thank you.

I'm not summary user, sorry. I just got fed up with how shit re:zero threads became so I started doing these. I'm translating using a mixture of the chinese translations and google translate, so the quality of these will be far inferior to summary user's translations and the accuracy won't be the best.

I remember you from a couple threads ago
I thanked you then and I thank you now, so many anons appreciate your work

You are a good man

You're shit.

This is a good day

>can’t read the title
Guaranteed good translation.

Emilia-tan is love
Emilia-tan is life

The journey of man burdened with karma continues ?

Emilia > potato

>Subaru: “Our Beako is a versatile loli that can accommodate the tastes of both Clind and Kiritaka…”
>Beatrice: “I did not fully understand that, but I suppose it was quite the rude comment!”
>Subaru: “That’s not it, you idiot! I’m worried about you! You ... you have a dangerous appeal just by existing, be more aware of it and stop worrying me!”
>Beatrice: “If you’re that worried, I suppose you’re not doing anything wrong.”
>Subaru, feeling a sense of panic, grabbed Beatrice’s hand. He would hold it tightly and not let go. As long as they were in this city, it would be a good idea to keep an eye on her.

Must be a tough living for a lolimancer around this world. Thank you for giving us material to discuss about. Its been too long.

You know, for a man who faced death so many times you'd think he would be able to hold down his gullet when sailing.

no problem, and thanks for your support, I'll do my best!

these are going to be pretty awful, seeing as I can't read japanese. it's still the best active arc 5 translation by virtue of being the only one.

Do your best to stop.

that said, if you're wondering how accurate these are, here's my process:

I put the raw JP chapter into various translation bots, and read and compare. With a little bit of deduction, this knocks out around 70% of it. I track down paragraphs I still don't understand in the Chinese translation, and run it through text to speech. This will generally be pretty accurate (keep in mind that I’m translating something that's already been translated). I speak Chinese fluently, but my reading skill leaves a lot to be desired, so translating everything from the Chinese would involve playing the chapter in text to speech and then translating it which would be too time consuming.

If the paragraph is absent or very different from the Chinese version, I’ll leave the raw JP text in and hope that a helpful user can translate it. The end result is a translation that should more or less convey the gist of a chapter fairly accurately, but will be awful at details and will lose all the nuance from the original JP. Also note that I'd rather have flow in the translation than faithfulness to the original text, which will more than likely cause a number of inaccuracies as well.

As long as you work to smooth things out I have no problems with how these turn out early. Summarryanon was the same as you before he took the mantle so best of luck.

So take everything with a grain of salt eh?

Anyone know what 水の羽衣亭 is? I only know the water part and I'm pretty sure its kanji.

>水の羽衣亭
It's "Water Something Pavilion." I didn't know what the middle bit was so I just left it as is.

I think the middle says plumage but that doesn't sound right

Are we going to see Subaru further involved with political stuff along with Otto?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennin#cite_note-b-1
hagoromo (羽衣, lit. feather dress)

I can already see the potential kidnappings

I gotta say
For such a bipolar fanbase you guys sure are dedicated

Godspeed

Neat, thanks. I'll edit those in.
It depends on how you define political, but Otto gets his hands on Roswaal's gospel and looks into reverse engineering it.

>Ana (I think?): “That’s such an innocent response. Mmm… it’s more like he’s the type of person who likes eating fresh fruits.”
>Subaru: “STOP! Don’t say such dirty things to my angel! I understand now! So please stop talking about it!”
FUCK

He is a dad now

>Garfiel: “Damn, I was so unlucky. If it hadn’t been for that dog faced guy, I don’t think I would have survived.”
>Subaru: “By dog faced guy, do you mean Ricardo? Weren’t you on a date with Mimi?”
>Garfiel: “A date, what a joke. As soon as that midget dragged me away, another midget identical to her attacked me and nearly killed me. If I’d retaliate, they probably would have started crying, so instead I had to spend the day running away…”

Can you hear it? Can you hear the ships sinking?

The only escape is death

You're awesome.
Between Otto and Garfiel, who is worse at romance?

Roswaal

Subaru

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Wrong but also right

The one who got exiled by his woman and rejected by a cat

I'm starting to get the feeling Tappei really hates couples

Shot in the dark says Fugel

>Tappei really hates couples
There are many great couples in the series. For example, Wilhelm and Thearesia.

Husband who lost his wife then forced to kill his dead spectral wife

Great couples make for great tragedies user

That reminds me of what happened to Petelgeuse and Fortuna. I feel like there's some sort of a pattern here.

> rem is potatoed
> juice kills fortuna
> ram gets clowned
> sensei is still dead
> wil kills zombie theresia
> ana forgets julius

otto's doing pretty well.

Seems like the only way of winning is to stay single. What an inspiring message.

Emilia is Tappei's self-insert confirmed. He wants to be as oblivious to love as she is.

Truly he is the 4D chess master we all never saw coming

Thanks for the work.
Anyone know what happened to summaryanon?

We don't really know and its a really sensitive topic to speculate on

I just caught up on the arcs that have been translated and saw the gap.
I thought I'd have to skip to next arc you give me hope to not neck myself.

accuracy?

Bump Emilia by 1 up and 1 left

No

but that's why lolimelia's there, user

Subaru still hates Julius huh

Huh. Anyone try emailing him?

3 people but he never responded

Tsundere is strong with Subaru

There are like 3 Emilias in that image.

>NotSummaryanon has taken up the mantle
A HERO HAS RISEN

And fuck the guy telling you to stop. There's no legitimate reasoning behind it besides being either a Yen Press shill or a huge cunt.

>elsa that far right
>no young elsa far left
>garf that far left when he was a cunt about hit and blamed his mom the whole time

OP, did you settle on your plan to post rough edits and have anons help out? If not you should go with that, we're here to help whenever you need it.

Jesus, eating the witch stuff really fucked Juice up

It's actually read as We're never getting off this boat arc.

Ferri has suffered more and didn't deserve any of it.

How do I read this?

Gods work user. Simply marvelous.

Felix deserves to suffer more though.
It would be awesome if Crusch or Wilhelm kills him.

It's been too long, thanks!

What will you do when Beako finally calls Subaru dad?

Not really.

Why would they kill him?

Maybe the necromancy stuff went too far you never know

Guess this is gonna get retconed a bit since they already know Liliana in the LN.

Probably one of the few things that are for the better

P L A T O N I C

Anyone have an accurate translation for the title yet?

Did too about a couple of weeks ago, no reply. Either he's enjoying his holidays, left us because of waifu wars or worse, something happened to him

Don't say that

>Emiliafags
Fucking stop this you piece of shit

Wonder if Subaru will change skin tone as well

We should really set up filters to stop waifufaggotry shits been getting out of hand for months now and I like actually discussing the series

So how many people are we going to expect to die in this arc?

Not yet, or at least one that fits suitably nip is a bitch sometimes. Really makes you appreciate what translators do.

Keep that as a suprise

>people defending chinese and google translation

holy shit

I mean not a perfect process but its better than nothing.

Good to see you alive and well, if only we can say the same to some of the others.

You should put Petra on that list too

Hopefully we get a chance in having transcriber user helping us.

I'm mostly done with the edits, could someone check this part?

>Otto says something about bridges and smuggling. Subaru? says that it sounds like Otto is speaking from experience, and Otto hurriedly denies it. Subaru says that Otto looks nervous and that his response was oddly specific.
>(Here’s the scene, I’m not sure if that’s quite right.)
>「どこの川も、ほとんどは橋がかかってい すからね。橋を経由しないで密輸する場合 は、船を利用することもままありますが」
>「実体験みたいに語るんだな、お前」
> べ、別にやったことはありませんよ!? あ、あくまでそう、又聞きの知識ですけ
ね! 嫌だなぁ、変な疑いかけないでくだ いよ、まったく!」
> 「オットー兄ィ、なんか汗すっげェぞ」

I can't believe I forgot tiny elsa :/
who gets the remaining squares? maybe meili in 3,4? I want to include al but everything changes depending on how involved in witch cult stuff he is/was.

tfw forget image

Petra migh be higher if the loops count

What is she saying?

Don't know about the first line, I think he's saying that "When there's a river most often there's a bridge too. In case you need to smuggle without crossing the bridge there's also the option of going by boat."
>Subaru: "Sounds like you talk from experience"
> Otto: I-It's not like I've ever done anything like that! (...) It's just some hearsay knowledge! Come on, please stop casting such strange suspicions on me!"
> Garfiel: "Otto, you're really sweating there"
(...) is あくまでそう, anyone know how to translate that?

Btw
>Ana (I think?): “That’s such an innocent response. Mmm… it’s more like he’s the type of person who likes eating fresh fruits.”
seems to have dialect so it probably is

(You)
>Subaru: "Sure sounds like you're talking from experience"
>Otto: I-It's not like I've ever done anything like that! I-It's just, hearsay knowledge yes! Come on, please stop casting such strange suspicions on me!"

thanks for everyone's help, edited chapter: mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

You mean, righter?

top is suffered a lot
bottom is suffered a little
left is didn't deserve to suffer
right is deserved to suffer

>doesn't translate the chinese short stories to english instead