Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966662241977360384
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based, trump getting gun control done that the dems couldnt

NEVER STOP WINNING!

don't see how age comes into mental instability but the rest seems fair

21 to buy a pistol or assault rifle?

wtf I hate Trump now

I think this is a good move and i am against gun control. Surprised it wasnt 21 before since thats your drinking age. (Its 12 here)

going to be funny when Democrats use the "mental health" to start denying guns to conservashits

won't do anything.
he didn't mention anything about gun shows or private sales.
ban all semi autos

But dems are the ones cutting off their dicks and claiming to be women.

why not both ?

That's not insane, that's the future you caveman

I love hes going to arm teachers LOL thats based

Old enough to die for your country, but cannot drink alcohol or go hunting to provide for your family.

18th birthday
>get a gun
>can't shoot it
>join military
>they give me a gun
>i can shoot it all I want

*points gun*
"WHERES YA FUKIN HOMEWORK BILLY"

Seems reasonable to me.

Wow, now I get to be an unarmed white male in the city. Blumpf resigned.

An ar15 is not an assault rifle stop using buzzwords

I will be going to war with the US government and slaughtering Jews, pedos and government traitors.

>assault rifle
hurr durr

Link or fake

In NY it's 21 for a pistol anyways

All of these traitorous scum will die.

Aircraft carrier, nuclear warhead or a tank.

Ameritards will have to give up their guns in your lifetime. Welcome to cuck country

Gun control is necessary. You should remain unarmed till your 21.

MAGA!

Based Drumpf does something civilized for once

>be 18 in the millitary
>get to use a gun after being trained how to use/not use it
>get mental checks to see if you can even use it
>be under supervision at all times
>all this so you can serve your country when it needs you

I see nothing wrong with this

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966662241977360384

mfw when Trump turns the Dems into Progunz.

If the age limit to purchase rifles is raised to 21, then the minimum age to enlist in the military should be raised to match it.

The government has no qualms with giving 18 year old kids AR15s and letting them fight and die for this country, why should they have wait another 3 years before they're allowed to own one in their own country?

Ty

Seems reasonable right?

ONE
TERM
PRESIDENT

>be american
>get your guns taken away
>get shot by a based black man
Truly the greatest nation on the planet.

damn that's a good idea to push
trump managed tax reforme
Obama care actually choose your own
jeruslam to Israel
jobs!
and now gun reform.
Hell he even took daca of the dems table to the point dems now look like pieces of shits for not going along.

Eat shit

Okay, Blumpf. If there's ever a draft, I'll break my own leg before I let them put one in my hand.

He had better fucking back down if he wants to get reelected.

>this will turn HS shootings into college shootings
>college is where marxists are strongest
holy shit the madman ACTUALLY is playing 4D chess.

CIVIL WAR NOW. Say goodbye to your power and internet tyrants!

Where's the revolting on the streets gun grabbers? That's right you rural retards are pussies and won't do anything just like when your manufacturing industry went to China.

We want to enforce gun laws and better checks but you all seem to be against IDs, opps

How in the fuck is this a good idea? Who's going to want to get help for a mental illness if it's going to cost them their gun rights? Fucking stupid idea.

Time for war in the streets. Time to kick in doors and murder Jewish families. Thanks for being a kike traitor Trump!

POAST YOUR BENIS WHEN

>Look FAGGOTS! I'm not even doing my supposed job, i'm just telling you i will TRY to do my supposed job. If I fail, it's the Congress' fault. Now vote for me next time.

Is there a more pathetic leader on Earth than this dude? I thought the Americans were simple people who said things like "Shut up and just do your job".

Oh shut the fuck you international disgrace. You have no room to criticise anyone about anything. You are the go to butt of all nigger jokes for the rest of the world.

It's not

Motherfucker, just wait. As soon as ANY of this passes the war will begin immediately.

lol

Hope the law passes as comped purge law for martial law.

He's so fucked at this point, both parties are gonna hate bim by the end of this.

You'll never be a woman user. No matter how much you want to be

There wont be a fucking country at the end of this. I will literally burn it to the fucking ground.

>Is there a more pathetic leader on Earth than this dude?
Yes. He's actually in your cuntry at the moment.

The reasonable thing would be to do what Obama did after Sandy Hook - nothing

Perhaps he meant 21 should be the age requirement to buy a gun. Not use one.

ok hernandez

You don't deserve your freedom.

Will never happen

Selective Service would have to be raised to 21
Definition of militia would have to be changed
Armed forces age would have to be changed
Constitution would have to be amended.

Never gonna happen

Cucked!

>Surprised it wasnt 21 before since thats your drinking age.
For bump stocks? That's like a age restriction on Legos

Fuck off

I am fine with this. 18 year olds are faggots. More thorough background checks will weed out some psychos and I don't give a shit about a bump stock, it's a meme.

ROLLAN

Roll

This is BULLSHIT. The mental health thing is just an excuse for every anti gun kike doctor to send a form into the government that bans you from owning firearms for the rest of your life. This encroaches on state rights, where in some states it's legal to possess handguns as young as 16.

>people oppose this on principle
Did you know in switzerland you're legally not allowed to buy a gun if you're a citizen of most balkan states, russia, many african states, and similiar?

Control is good. Outlawing them isn't.

You have so many mentally ill people in the US, and you have a very lax medication culture, so it would be highly beneficial to approach it from there.

Voting age should be increased to 21 tbqh

this cant be real
what the fuck
wtf is it real

I WAS RIGHT. All along I was thinking that Trump was a democrat plant, and look now, he is! He fucks over the republicans with bad optics and now he fucking caves in on democrat policy because "daddy think of the children"

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President cuck taking your guns, one mobile home park at a time.

Yeah, encroach on Gen Z. That's going to work out.

We'll see what happens. If he wants to get reelected he won't touch guns; his base won't accept that.

Says the 13-year-old faggot.

Words aren't actions. Wait to see what happens before you jump ship, Cruz Missile.

>elect furthest right candidate in decades
>he's the one who kickstarts legislation to take away guns
LMAO, fascist retards BTFO yet again

t. underage

Are you trying to call me an Amermutt whilst posting behind a Southern meme flag? Because if you are you might be retarded.
also rolling.

Most of these dipshitios aren't getting their guns from gun shows. Only shooters I know of that did are Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold.

Fuck you kike motherfucker. What's your definition of "mentally ill?" Someone who has anxiety because they were raped or kidnapped or assaulted and is admitted to a hospital for a panic attack? Do they now not deserve the right to own a firearm and protect their life because they have a "mental illness?" Fuck you.

there's a pretty big difference between a 18 and 21 year old male, especially when most forms of psychosis begin at about 17-18. By 21 you have a better idea if a person has gone paranoid schizophrenic or not.

I'm okay with this

>He thinks anyone but special forces shoot more than once a month at the MOST.

>be swede
>be as shot as many times as an american
>with only 3% the population

haha

Not true, most onset of schizophrenia surfaces in your mid to late 20s

His daughter and her merchant husband are probably partially to blame for this also.

You can join the military at 18...

Fuck off nigger

>tfw CNN starts shilling for more guns

Good. Now all that needs to be done is to classify conservatism as a mental illness, and shootings will practically be eliminated.

The Florida shooter did wear a MAGA hat after all.

So Russian president finally promote gun control? Top kek

>The government has no qualms with giving 18 year old kids AR15s
They better not be giving our military the pussified civilian version of their rifle.

He will have no one liking him. Dems will never like him because immigration. Neocons will hate him because of this and white nationalists hate him because no wall and Syria

No, probably hebephrenic, schizophrenic people and people who are actively on medication to keep their mental health at bay. If someone is mentally impaired to the point where he can't do certain jobs (such as constant anxiety attacks), it should probably also be decided wether someone like that should be able to get a hold of a gun.
I dont know why you're so fucking upset about this. I have 3 guns in my home and plenty of ammunition stored for all of them, legally. There's people who I wouldn't want to have guns, and swiss law covers a lot of that.
It would probably be a good idea if US law covered that too.

WE WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP OUR GOD DAMN SELVES WITH ALL OF THE FIREPOWER AT OUR DISPOSAL

>He will have no one liking him. Dems will never like him because immigration. Neocons will hate him because of this and white nationalists hate him because no wall and Syria

Jews like him because Jerusalem. So he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

17 with parent signature, Goy!

The military doesn't give anyone AR15s, they issue M4s and to a lesser degree, M16A's. Good job showing you have no idea what you're talking about city-dwelling, soyboy CS-degree holding limp wristed faggot.

Projecting much?