Are you pro or anti fat acceptance?

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQOWazYxQsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? Nobody gets fat in my country anyway

Unless there's a Jap flag hiding behind the meme one, I doubt it.

>Nobody gets fat in my country anyway
Must be great living in Africa.

I am pro-shame fatso's

this is weirdly cute for some reason
would gf

Shame them, we should not normalise unhealthy attitudes

I am anti-obesity. The problem with fat acceptance is that obese people hide behind it.

>Obese people hide behind fat people
Obese people think they're smaller than fat people?

I do not give a shitfuck as long as it's not affecting you in terms of health

Kek

THIC

i have a libertarian viewpoint in this case

As far as society is concerned it is already accepted( nobody will send you to the gulag because you ate too much potatoes), which in itself is already kind of shit.
But stopping people from telling you what you are and instead glorify being lazy a piece of shit with no willpower, which is the whole point of the "fat acceptance" movement, is just retarded.

chubby is okay
obesity is mental illness and thus does not grant merit

Pro, to some degree.

She'd be very attractive without all the blubber, what a waste.

pro-THICCeptance

Venezuela?

Anti. Fat people are disgusting and they are a burden to society in general and the tax payers in particular. Anyone over 30 stone should be executed on the spot and their grotesque bodies should be used as some sort of food for animals, possibly at zoos

fatty here, I'm not acceptable and neither is any other porker

Anti fat. They're always the most insane.
Never give a fat girl the time of day.
I figure their insecurities make them overcompensate into a mega bitch.
Pretty girls have a certain power and control over the world.
Fat ugly girls do not, so instead they act like mega cunts to try and manipulate and control that way.
It's never worth it. Fat girls suck. Also bigger sluts.

I accept that some people are fat.
I don't accept that I have to pay for their above-average medical bills.

I hate fat girls but I like chubby girls in JAV
What is wrong with me?

That's chubby not fat

You can't get fat if there's no food

Generally I wouldn't care since it's basically stupid people weeding themselves out of the gene pool by being unhealthy and hopefully dying, or because who's going to breed with a disgusting fat ass. The problem is we have silly rules, laws and subsidized/public healthcare, so it becomes everyone else problem.

I regard this as another step in natural selection. There are many who can stay fit, have self-control, and are born with good metabolisms, the bodies of whom can withstand the ravages of the modern diet.

It makes me sad though when I see otherwise alright-looking girls who are obese by their mid-twenties. This fat chick about my age who handed me my take out food last night looked like such a nice girl. But by nature, I can only get my dick up for fit girls.

anti fat acceptance. the more insecure fat girls feel and the less people want to do with them the more chance i have of getting with them

I'm a japanese-american girl and i would hang myself if i was fat. Fat people resemble the biggest failure in the human race. Fat girls in asia are pelted with rocks and spit on. Fucking disgusting. Go spent 15mins on any japanese forum board

ミルクカフェ general

ガールズちゃんねる - Girls Channel -

スラド -- アレゲなニュースと雑談サイト tech peeps

If the real world wasn't watching a law to hang fat people could probably get passed. This is why i literally want to throw up at the sight of landwhale acceptance in fat states of America

Jesus christ are you that ugly??

tits or gtfo

You know the rules, post em. TITS OR GTFO

Hate agreeing with a memeflag, but I do.
Thiccs should find people attracted to thiccs and live happily ever after. Morbidly obese should be miserable trying to find someone who isn't also morbidly obese that is somehow attracted to them.

Kek.

the fatter you are, the uglier your face is.

not as much ugly as i am completely fucking hopeless

That's a hot fat asian

Fucking gross she looks like majin buu

not always true, i have seen some fat girls that have had the cutest faces of any girls i have ever seen, if you were looking at them from the neck up you would never know they are fat
and then some fat girls get that really cute chubby face

what video is that image from, i remember watching it but i forgot the title

I am anti fat acceptance.
There should be a fat-tax you have to pay as soon as your BMI rises over 25.
Planes should have a total weight allowance of about 100 kg for each passenger, luggage already included.

youtu.be/QQOWazYxQsk

If that girl was skinny she would probably be close to a dime. The problem occurs when you are fat and average looking or worse. Being fat just makes you look unattractive. It distorts your body and makes you look inhuman. Being fat is also less healthy so I don't know how people can argue this.

Conclusive proof that fat acceptance must be a big problem

i don't even mind girls like in that pic, ya she's fat but not so fat that i couldn't get a boner, and she has a cute asian face

the gross fats are the big ugly nasty 300lb+ roastie SJW sluts with zero self respect, i hate them

Some fat chicks can be cute. The one in the picture is a manageable size. An attractive fatty is super rare. Just because one is cute doesn't mean we should start thinking all fatties are cute and then get demonized when we don't date them.

Anti. We shouldn't tolerate, accept, or glorify something that's horrible for you and for the people that have to look at you

posting fat Japanese girls won't change my mind about these whales tbqh

Anti acceptance.
But on the same not live and let die.

Of course we're anti fat acceptance. Being fat means you're lazy, you can't even take care of your own body.
Since it's really easy not to be fat being fat is inexcusable. Not everyone has to be athletic, but if you're willing to die when you're fifty because this milkshake is "just so goddamn good" then you're a worthless hedonist.

Life is like a box of chocolates.
It doesn't last very long for fat people.

Legs/10, would eat the puss puss

pro, to a point. that point is curves. if she still has curves, or an hourglass shape but plus size, it's all good. if she has rolls, folds, lumps, or is otherwise not mathematically differentiable, then she's too fucking fat.

i don't care about them directly, i just don't want to sit next to them on a plane and i don't want to hear about why not dating them is privilege.

That tent suits her.

Trump is a 300lb porker so fatties are alright with me.

thanks boss.

Ayy