Bnha Waiting for spoilers

Scans in 6 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HI_xFQWiYU
strawpoll.me/13696583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mirio will die tonight

will we have more toga and twise shenangans?

Damn. He wasn't around long, but I'm really gonna miss Mirio for some reason.

Think it's gonna be mainly mirio for now

>Chapter starts with a Mirio flashback

Why 2 generals?

They're probably done, maybe they come back at the very end of the arc

If that happens then I am literally dropping the manga instantly and burning it.

I love Yagi and I wish I could wrap my arms around his fragile figure while telling him everything will be alright, everything will be all might.

You know that one Expendable that has the Mind Control quirk , I predict he's going to use his Quirk against Eraserhead and nighteye to try to kill izuku and then it'll be up to toga and twice to save them

Oh god no, I just realized there won't be an episode this Saturday.

I really am killing myself if the chapter tomorrow don't deliver

We got lucky and got to see a lot of Mirio's past with Amajiki's flashback so I don't think we'll get more.

Unless it's a flashback to when he joined Overhaul.

One was a cross over thread made in fear of the mod , this isn't a general (hopefully) it's a thread made in anticipation for the spoilers

QUIRK: RUNES

The user may place 2 Healing Runes, 4 Explosion Runes and 2 Shield Runes in any location by placing their hand on an object. If placed on a person, the Healing Runes will heal most minor injuries completely and stabilize those in near-death states, the Explosion Runes will greatly harm them, and Shield Runes will form a protective bubble around them, blocking all attacks for 3 seconds. The Runes can be activated at any time by the user thinking of which Rune to activate. Once used, the user must sleep for at least 6 hours to regain the charges.

QUIRK: LUCID DREAMS

When asleep, the user is able to enter an alternate world that is only inhabited by themselves. When making contact with someone while falling asleep, they may bring that person into the dream world with them. Any physical actions the user and target perform is reflected in their actual bodies, meaning they can train and sleep at the same time. Also useful for using the sleeping period to discuss matters and problem solve by themselves or with a partner.

theres still the part wen he was gona trow the towell

>Unless it's a flashback to when he joined Overhaul.
The only flashback that I'm anticipating desu.

See you next week.

When are we gonna get a hero or villain with a super speed quirk

lida is the gimp-ed flash

That's not happening and you know it, OP is a piece of shit LIAAR and just wants to make more BNHA generals.

Ilda is our speedster and we're stuck with him

literally why the fuck do you shits think mirio is the traitor though

it makes no sense at all that he'd be responsible for a plot point introduced like forty entire chapters before he even showed up

>Yfw 100% OFA is faster than ilda will ever be

Oh please. Iida is fine as he is we don't need Speedforce magic bullshit in this series too.

Don't worry it'll be disproven tonight

>tonight

I mean he could of easily been listening in on every thing with his quirk.

We usually get it at 4am

>If that happens then I am literally dropping the manga instantly and burning it.

So you're gonna print it all just to burn it?

But the traitor is for the league

QUIRK: GUN

The user has a gun that can shoot things.

>implying

>>Toga and Deku finally fuck
>>hot, moaning, sweaty sex
>>Deku about to cum
>>"Deku..."
>>"yes...?"
>>"you...you...you're about to cum already, Izuku! I love it so much!"
>>Deku morphs back into Toga
>>she grabs Toga by the hips so she can't get away
>>jizzes into Himiko against her will
>>both Togas laugh while the camera zooms into Twice's shocked thousand yard stare while the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays

Wow you kill most of the characters in this manga

at this phasing i dont think so

I want to hug Mr. Sadpress

This was fucking cute

Iida is the Flash on bootleg

LMAO OP should just go back. What a retarded faggot.

>proced to ignore each other in highschool

Even cuter was when Mina creamed her panties after seeing how much he has changed.

They have nothing in common and barely knew of each other, it's not really surprising

>Twice's shocked thousand yard stare while the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays
Ok that part made me laugh.

Iida sucks and he'll only be chasing purse snatchers at the rate he's heading

you dont make a promise like this ant then call it quits

more mina

>part of the ending to the manga will show a scene between them when Kiri steps up and reminds her of this promise they made together
>then asks her out

cant he tell her now? he protected fit gum

There would be more tears if Kiri ends with a girl than whoever Deku ends up.

What is the promise here? She'll go spread rumours as long as he overcomes himself?
either way, they're cute.

I dunno, it seems like the more hardcore Stain disciples are after him more than the other kids. I could see Spinner give him some trouble down the line.

They're doing this on purpose right

cant belive we dont even know spinners quirk

I think it was a mistranslation, I think she said that she was going to tell everyone about kiri's highschool debut if he didn't tell her.

Can you even describe that shit with words?

The promise is that when he finally overcomes his insecurities, then she would want him to come and tell her, and she'd spread the word of how amazing he is. That's the purest form of love.

He's saving it for Iida.

Read the bottom of the pic , if you want to cringe

>NB Lesbian|call me Lynn| autistic

Genuine autism right here, folks. Just ignore it and move on.

He is shit and lame and there is nothing you can do about it

Place your bets overhaul vs mirio , who's gonna come out on top

I don't know why some of the autists here bitch about Iida being irrelevant and "forgotten" when it's obvious he's going to have a big showdown (anal destruction) from Spinner and other actual Stain supporters. There needs to be a break away from him since Stain arc before he becomes the centre of attention again in the future arc.

Chronostasis

I like how you conveniently cut off that it only has two notes.

Nobody gives a shit, even on tumblr.

Give me one good reason why ochako isn't the traitor

Cute. I hope they kiss soon.

more like Overhaul and Mirio vs Nighteye and Deku.

Is Kirishima a genki boy? Judging from his backstory it seems like he's a dork trying to seem confident

I do give a shit user, my rag is the only thing that keeps me going on, just like people who watch super for the nostalgia an the hate boner

She prevented Kurogiri stopping Iida.

It's going to end with Deku and Amajiki arriving just as Mirio explodes, triggering Deku's Madman mode
The result of Mirio's death turns Amajiki into a violent vigilante

Overhaul needs to touch people for his Quirk to work. Mirio can phase through people, menacing he cannot be touched. However, to actually fight him, he'll need to unphase, making him susceptible.

It's either or, really.

I think that we'll be able to see who the main characters are in this series by whether or not they have an ongoing villain counterpart, just like classic capefaggots. Deku has Shig, Uravity-Toga, Ingenium-Stain/Spinner, Red Riot-Rappa(I guess..) Todoroki-Dabi(Maybe)

We just need a big villain for Bakugou. Would be nice to see him struggle against anyone other than Deku for a change. Todoroki and Bakugou also need some real fucking names.

No that's shitty but i can at least comprehend it, but this art, this simply can't be explained.

>art

>Uravity-Toga
Reminder that the "a lot of faith has been placed in you" line from the license arc was a mistranslation

Literally their relationship

>Stopped Kurogiri at USJ
>She's the one who caught Shiggy with Deku at the mall
>Fought Toga
>She's the reason the boys were able to catch up Compress to try and stop Bakugo's kidnapping

Don't forget Mirio has a time limit on his power because he needs to breathe and Overhaul has a dude names fucking Chronostasis with him.

whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=5HI_xFQWiYU

That could easily be explained in a flashback since he was only working for all for one and was afraid of dying by shigaraki since he was going to kill all the students and makes this up by then offer one introducing her to shigaraki to have them work together in the future

That or it could have been a spur-of-the-moment decision to keep her cover and shigaraki forgave her for that

>Ochako realizes that they can't kill All Might if the children get massacred before he's alerted
>If she does nothing then everyone gets suspicious
>Deku might be attacked and killed

Best

I still think it's implied that Toga will be a thorn in Uravity's side just as much as she is to Deku. They got the whole mutual attraction for him thing going on, which is ripe for storytelling drama.

Y'all know Bakugou is gonna have an epic round 2 with Sludge King

Your well trusted can also be taken as sarcastic

>shigaraki forgave her for that
He was literally going to kill Kurogiri if he wasn't the warp gate
Early shiggy didn't have the capacity to forgive

QUIRK: LIVING ARSENAL

The user's body is able to absorb objects, and can be used to store weapons and ammo. User's body can hold up to 100 pounds of gear without adding any weight, and the objects can simply be ejected from the body at the user's will.

QUIRK: HANDGUN

The user can point their fingers to make the shape of a hand gun in order to fire bullets out of the firing finger. Up to 2 bullets can be loaded into the user's firing finger to be shot later.

>That can be explained by my retarded headcanon

Explain all of these then. Kidnapping Bakugo was the entire point of that plan, why would she go out of her way to fuck that up?

And lets not fucking forget that she knew about the tracker and yet the VA wasn't warned about the All Might raid. If she was the traitor why didn't she leak that important info?

Well he needs the traitor , I suspect it'll be to replace them so could be more lenient with them

>QUIRK: RUNES
Are you by chance, a Fecabro?

AFO wasn't stupid

The kidnapping mission was to force All Might into death or retirement as well has to get inside of Tartarus before passing on AFO

Stop looking at this like checkers

>Mall
She didn't do shit

>Toga
She's crazy and does whatever she wants

>Threw izuku
Refusing something so simple would blow her cover

Any student being the traitor seems like a red herring, I'm very sure it's a teacher.

One user posted this poll a while back by the way, seems like the consensus is still Kaminari

strawpoll.me/13696583

feca means shit, you know?

>one user
Fuck off pollfag, no one likes you and your polls are shit

Kaminari is too obvious